What you need to know ahead of Stormy Daniels' '60 Minutes' interview

RedZone

18 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

in a heart beat....trust and Donny don't get along...anyone who trusts Donny has problems IMO...how is that wall that Mexico is paying for working out?....trust?!?..LOL...

So funny that you Care to compare campaign promises, Trump, and trust.....

and think that you have made some sort of point that help’s salve your butthurt hate POTUS pain....

2 hours ago, dbcaptiron said:

So funny that you Care to compare campaign promises, Trump, and trust.....

and think that you have made some sort of point that help’s salve your butthurt hate POTUS pain....

comparing campaign promises?..I was talking about trust and people making promises they can't, won't and never intended to fulfill...like the wall....but you just couldn't help yourself and jump in to defend your boy once again...:$...he continues to do no wrong huh??...

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Wall or not, illegal immigration is way down, which is great for our beloved country. I personally did not vote for him solely based on a wall. It's the results that matter:

Illegal immigration down, black unemployment at all time low, 2.5M jobs created, US now energy independent, biggest tax cut in history, trillions of $$ coming back to the USA. #winning

illegal immigration was down before Donny took office...the tax break most Americans opposed by a strong majority...black and Latino unemployment rates are following the same downward curve that started under Obama...the tax breaks the hedge fund guys claimed can still be claimed under his tax plan...something he said he'd change....the swamp got bigger and deeper under Donny...his fellow clowns spending crazy $$ for office furniture and flying around in first class and on military planes....#thecircusrollson

Donny: "Who's going to pay for the wall?!"

Minions: "Mexico!"....................O.o...trust?..LOL

• Confused 1

38 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

comparing campaign promises?..I was talking about trust and people making promises they can't, won't and never intended to fulfill...like the wall....

ROFL xD....I rest my case...

40 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

.but you just couldn't help yourself and jump in to defend your boy once again...:$...he continues to do no wrong huh??...

For the Umpteenth time he's not 'my boy'...and to a certain degree I support this new role of 'nationalism' not as a whole, but to a certain degree. As it relates to "getting the fuck out of the role of having our own washington leaders assigning themselves as 'world' police" at least in the sense as it relates to intrusions on the inner workings of other countries.....

But certainly you would never even consider that point of view...or how 'left of center' that may lay.....given your MSM view....

Just curious....have you ever watched MSM from the 'other side' ??? on say coverage of Putin vs that American Champion Megyn?  

I doubt it, seeing as you only suck your chosen MSN tit for nourishment....and not much else...

22 minutes ago, dbcaptiron said:

ROFL xD....I rest my case...

For the Umpteenth time he's not 'my boy'...and to a certain degree I support this new role of 'nationalism' not as a whole, but to a certain degree. As it relates to "getting the fuck out of the role of having our own washington leaders assigning themselves as 'world' police" at least in the sense as it relates to intrusions on the inner workings of other countries.....

But certainly you would never even consider that point of view...or how 'left of center' that may lay.....given your MSM view....

Just curious....have you ever watched MSM from the 'other side' ??? on say coverage of Putin vs that American Champion Megyn?  

I doubt it, seeing as you only suck your chosen MSN tit for nourishment....and not much else...

MSM is public enemy #1 huh?...spoken like a true Trumper!...he not your boy huh?...yet you can't defend him quick enough?!?...you need a reality check...

MSM and me?...you may be surprised to now that I love watching Hannity have his fits of rage and do his parrot act on a daily basis and I listen to Savage on the ride home from work everyday...I know the B.S. they are feeding you....;)

38 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

So since Clinton was impeached, Trump should also face impeachment hearings. Correct?

You do realize trump wasn’t president when he banged Stormy cumbucket right? 

Clinton got dome in the White House, as president, than lied about it. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

MSM is public enemy #1 huh?...spoken like a true Trumper!...he not your boy huh?...yet you can't defend him quick enough?!?...you need a reality check...

MSM and me?...you may be surprised to now that I love watching Hannity have his fits of rage and do his parrot act on a daily basis and I listen to Savage on the ride home from work everyday...I know the B.S. they are feeding you....;)

that poster is one of the guys who is ashamed that he gets hard when he sees his man, trump. 

very unsavory  

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

giphy.gif

No....

That was not quite what I was referring to when speaking of the 'world's' other MSM.....or world view..

I'm not gonna do much work for you here, but maybe you should try viewing something like (just one example of) the example specifically noted prior ....

and then get back to everyone...with your 'worldly view'...

You probably have never even seen an 'unedited' (not that this one isn't) version of Putin and other actual world leaders speak ...but maybe at some point you can grow up...and stop being a marionette parrot...   

2 hours ago, dbcaptiron said:

giphy.gif

No....

That was not quite what I was referring to when speaking of the 'world's' other MSM.....or world view..

I'm not gonna do much work for you here, but maybe you should try viewing something like (just one example of) the example specifically noted prior ....

and then get back to everyone...with your 'worldly view'...

You probably have never even seen an 'unedited' (not that this one isn't) version of Putin and other actual world leaders speak ...but maybe at some point you can grow up...and stop being a marionette parrot...   

..so you're the guy with all the knowledge because you watch "unedited" clips of Putin huh?...and that's all it takes to be an expert huh?...LOL... and did he talk about all the people he's had killed?..he's a thug but I guess you have some other insight and seem to know better?...O.o

16 hours ago, DBP66 said:

..so you're the guy with all the knowledge because you watch "unedited" clips of Putin huh?...and that's all it takes to be an expert huh?...LOL... and did he talk about all the people he's had killed?..he's a thug...

UHHHmmm...why yes...he actually DID....Your champion Megyn swung that question hard and repeatedly...

To stupid to know what he said?  To stupid to even know of what you speak?

Let me help you out....let's see now...here's the clip again...

maybe you should actually click on it....an learn what the rest of the world thinks...whether you agree with it or not...

16 hours ago, DBP66 said:

but I guess you have some other insight and seem to know better?...O.o

Yes..... apparently so.....