Result of open borders?

HSFBfan

Just now, Drummer61 said:

ILLEGAL INVADERS bring in some stains that our immune systems can't combat... Plus millions of  them never got shots in their places of origin...These INVADERS should protest their own countries inequities rather than sneak in here and protest about America....IE Mexicans should protest THEIR COUNTRY...

It was the reason why places like Ellis Island are needed

Or better, the Europeans who came here gave the Indians all kinds of fevers...Point being it's not good.....You can't justify bad behavior with other bad behavior no matter what...Black plague and on and on...If any of us are hospitalized it just another danger presented...

I agree. But you can't just have one standard for one group and then not include another that is also doing the bad thing.

• Like 1

Just now, Sportsnut said:

No, tell me it ain't so.

All the smarts and money in Cali.

Maybe the people in Del Paso Heights will listen next time.

The people in Del Paso Heights are your peeps! Fortunately, they are the smart ones in this instance.

The problem is the Internet loving, 25-40 year old, white woman crowd who think they are Google doctors. That is the anti-vaxxer genre.

Just now, TheBlockIsHot said:

I agree. These anti-vaxxer should be quarantined with their entire fams.

Yep. have to protect the rest of society from their germ infested bodies. You will not expose myself or my family to these people BS. yes you have the right to not vaccine but than you dont have the right to be part of our soceity

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Yep. have to protect the rest of society from their germ infested bodies. You will not expose myself or my family to these people BS. yes you have the right to not vaccine but than you dont have the right to be part of our soceity

I agree. CA actually did the right thing for once and banned all non-vaccinated children from public school. I was proud.

• Like 2

You can't go to school without it and it has been that way for decades. in Georgia.

I would agree that GA probably has some areas that may still be like this......But not in CA......................................

But I wouldn't agree with many of your blanket statements that ALL the problems in the black community are the result of white people. That is just ridiculous. You have the same opportunities as everyone else in 2018, IF NOT MORE!

Can't you read?

Your response is typical.

No one said the opportunities are not here today.

What is evident is that the past eludes you and to you it did not happen.

The past happened hundreds of years ago.

Most of those things are not relevant in 2018. They are still being used as excuses for blacks not to confront their own communities problems.

19 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

Or better, the Europeans who came here gave the Indians all kinds of fevers...Point being it's not good.....You can't justify bad behavior with other bad behavior no matter what...Black plague and on and on...If any of us are hospitalized it just another danger presented...

hey, history buff, question, serious question.

Why did Europeans have so many diseases that killed Incas, Indians of America, Maori of New Zealand...

and these cultures not have diseases that ravished Europeans? 

I can guess the answer but was wondering if your readings offered insight. 

Correct, but that the mantra of many....That may be the reason that many  give up and stay in the cycle of generational welfare....To me that mantra is like commiting suicide to other people...

Like I said- this is a problem in the black community that they refuse to address, instead chosing to deflect and blame it on others. All while their own people continue to suffer. 

It will never end until the black community stands up and decides enough is enough. 

In the mean time they will continue to commit crimes, produce fatherless households, collect welfare, and blame the white man  

• Like 1