Frozen Four - Hardhit lol

golfaddict1

I watched Michigan defeat Boston College on dvr last night to take their regional.  It was close throughout, but Michigan broke a 3-3 tie in the 3rd to 5-3 and added an empty netter to take it 6-3.

Your boys have quite a team and went undefeated vs Michigan, 4-0 or 5-0 record range this season, i stopped counting at 3 lol.  Still, just takes one. 

Have a look at the semis coming up.  I hate to say it but your team’s classic colors look pretty cool on an ice hockey helmet   Michigan’s unis w helmet of course I dig.   Would be funny if they meet in the finals and quite cool.   Michigan has had some wins vs Notre Dame, but some losses too.  

Let’s see what happens :).  

• Like 1

On 3/27/2018 at 4:18 PM, golfaddict1 said:

I watched Michigan defeat Boston College on dvr last night to take their regional.  It was close throughout, but Michigan broke a 3-3 tie in the 3rd to 5-3 and added an empty netter to take it 6-3.

Your boys have quite a team and went undefeated vs Michigan, 4-0 or 5-0 record range this season, i stopped counting at 3 lol.  Still, just takes one. 

Have a look at the semis coming up.  I hate to say it but your team’s classic colors look pretty cool on an ice hockey helmet   Michigan’s unis w helmet of course I dig.   Would be funny if they meet in the finals and quite cool.   Michigan has had some wins vs Notre Dame, but some losses too.  

Let’s see what happens :).  

Ok I’m rooting for the BIG in the finals 

well done !

17 hours ago, hardhit1 said:

Ok I’m rooting for the BIG in the finals 

well done !

Here’s the schedule fyi for quick reference.  

You’re guaranteed one in the finals.  Big Ten certainly rules hockey this season as with ND in the conference there’s 3 of 4 in the frozen four.   

0E9005BA-6513-49BB-96B4-1FA74E545A17.png

• Thanks 1