More advertisers drop Laura Ingraham's Fox News show over David Hogg tweet

TheBlockIsHot

Just now, concha said:

Captain Factless is upset.

No Concha, I am not. You misread the post. 

I have intellectual curiosity on steroids and you have chosen to be an annoying gnat  rather than a contributor so I asked you to just go away. 

I see you as you see Block. No joke.

No animosity. Just straight fact. 

7 minutes ago, noonereal said:

No Concha, I am not. You misread the post. 

I have intellectual curiosity on steroids and you have chosen to be an annoying gnat  rather than a contributor so I asked you to just go away. 

I see you as you see Block. No joke.

No animosity. Just straight fact. 

Bullshit...

Your intellectual curiosity has led you to feel free to comment on this kid and act holier than thou without even watching the kid speak.  You are so intellectually curious that you ignorantly critique video I posted without even watching it and then ask who this guy Shapiro is - when he was the one on the videos! xD

You can see me as you like, given your "sight" is exposed as factless faux-intellectual pablum on a regular basis.

8 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

I’ll dig some stuff up and answer.  Today’s a hectic day starting about 15 mind. Ago but I’ll respond at some point today.

No problem. It's Easter, Happy Easter!

In the meantime I'll pay closer attention to this kid. As I said, up to now I have only viewed this in macro. 

Time for me to get into it a little deeper, I guess.

Just so much going on inside the TRump administration that I feel I NEED to be aware of. That is where most my time has been focused. 

1 minute ago, concha said:

Bullshit...

Your intellectual curiosity has led you to feel free to comment on this kid and act holier than thou without even watching the kid speak.  You are so intellectually curious that you ignorantly critique video I posted without even watching it and then ask who this guy Shapiro is - when he was the one on the videos! xD

You can see me as you like, given your "sight" is repeatedly exposed as factless faux-intellectual pablum on a regular basis.

I have seen the kid speak, you are just being a jerk. Everyone in the nation has. 

I have not seen the kid speak the way you describe, in context. That crap you splice together in your basement is garbage to a reasoned mind. 

i told you I watched 4 minutes of you wingnut production, realized it was valueless to true understanding and stopped.   

Now you are trying to make a mess because you can't think for yourself.

It's times like this I wish we were in a Woody Allen movie and I could show you a scene of other highly "diplomaed" fools I have made monkeys of.  

Happy Easter my wingnut zealot friend. 

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

I have seen the kid speak, you are just being a jerk. Everyone in the nation has. 

I have not seen the kid speak the way you describe, in context. That crap you splice together in your basement is garbage to a reasoned mind. 

i told you I watched 4 minutes of you wingnut production, realized it was valueless to true understanding and stopped.   

Now you are trying to make a mess because you can't think for yourself.

It's times like this I wish we were in a Woody Allen movie and I could show you a scene of other highly "diplomaed" fools I have made monkeys of.  

Happy Easter my wingnut zealot friend. 

You admitted to having seen little.

The basement thing is cute, but the problem is it just exposes you as Captain Factless, though the likes of ChipDumbRacist and Block probably eat it up. Congrats on such a solid fan base.xD

This "great thinker" persona you try to push is generally laughed at. Why? Because you are Captain Factless.  Lots of words... little to no substance.

And Happy Easter to you, my comically thinly disguised libtard pal.

3 minutes ago, concha said:

You admitted to having seen little.

The basement thing is cute, but the problem is it just exposes you as Captain Factless, though the likes of ChipDumbRacist and Block probably eat it up. Congrats on such a solid fan base.xD

This "great thinker" persona you try to push is generally laughed at. Why? Because you are Captain Factless.  Lots of words... little to no substance.

And Happy Easter to you, my comically thinly disguised libtard pal.

i hope you get a rotten Easter eggxD

6 hours ago, Bormio said:

NOR calling out someone for being an egomaniac.  Next to him, Los has issues will low self-esteem.

Yeah, right...

On the positive side,

I don't cross any lines in my posts and am never the first to get "nasty."

BTW, I still have not received an apology via PM or in open forum. Might be the right thing to do. 

Just sayin. 

6 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

News says week long "break" lol

which has nothing to do with her bully tweets

it does seem the right has launched a campaign to boycott all the advertisers who pulled out

I think this is a good thing.

Companies want to make money not be in a political war. If the boycott is successful look for major advertisers to pull out of all political shows rather than risk being seen taking a side.

This would leave Fox fuc%ed.  xD

12 minutes ago, noonereal said:

which has nothing to do with her bully tweets

it does seem the right has launched a campaign to boycott all the advertisers who pulled out

I think this is a good thing.

Companies want to make money not be in a political war. If the boycott is successful look for major advertisers to pull out of all political shows rather than risk being seen taking a side.

This would leave Fox fuc%ed.  xD

She is taking a week off to cry over her lost advertisers. The right loves freedom of speech until they start losing money.