More advertisers drop Laura Ingraham's Fox News show over David Hogg tweet

TheBlockIsHot

14 minutes ago, Bormio said:

David Hogg wants to see her go.  And whatever David Hogg wants, David Hogg gets.

It's not a good look to be belittling a 17 year old kid who just had his school shot up and friends murdered. 

Your anger is an open book to your sole.

Direct it where it belongs, at the guy who let you down. 

3 minutes ago, noonereal said:

It's not a good look to be belittling a 17 year old kid who just had his school shot up and friends murdered. 

Your anger is an open book to your sole.

Direct it where it belongs, at the guy who let you down. 

This kid is like a pig in shit with all the attention.

An it was the cops and FBI that let us down, but you don't see young Mr. Hogg bitching about daddy's employer or the Broward Coward at all. Why is that?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, concha said:

This kid is like a pig in shit with all the attention.

You may be right but why have you noticed? I haven't. 

It's not like you have an aversion to this trait as you think very highly of Trump and he is clearly a full blown narcissist. 

Maybe you are looking for reasoning to not like this 17 year old???

An it was the cops and FBI that let us down, but you don't see young Mr. Hogg bitching about daddy's employer or the Broward Coward at all. Why is that?

Maybe he has my perspective. The real issue is guns. 

6 minutes ago, noonereal said:

You may be right but why have you noticed? I haven't. 

It's not like you have an aversion to this trait as you think very highly of Trump and he is clearly a full blown narcissist. 

Maybe you are looking for reasoning to not like this 17 year old???

Maybe he has my perspective. The real issue is guns. 

I'm not shocked you , the "centrist", hasn't noticed.

This kid is letting himself be used by the left and is loving it. As I have mentioned before, he wouldn't rub my fur the wrong way as much if he were honest and calling out the failures of daddy's FBI, the cops, the mental health providers who knew he was a time bomb...

But he doesn't. He's NRA and 2A and he's after them 24/7. 

Guns won't be disappearing anytime soon if ever.  But so many of these incidents would never have happened had ALREADY EXISTING laws been enforced by the people that YOU people say will protect us....

1 minute ago, concha said:

This kid is letting himself be used by the left and is loving it. As I have mentioned before, he wouldn't rub my fur the wrong way as much if he were honest and calling out the failures of daddy's FBI, the cops, the mental health providers who knew he was a time bomb...

otherwise stated

I would be fine with a 17 year old pushing my tribes rhetoric but since this kid is not, I don't like anything about him. 

Quick question, why have I never read a post from you calling for existing laws to be enforced? 

Just now, noonereal said:

otherwise stated

I would be fine with a 17 year old pushing my tribes rhetoric but since this kid is not, I don't like anything about him. 

Quick question, why have I never read a post from you calling for existing laws to be enforced? 

1) Stupidly mis-stated.

2) Blatant disregard of the many failings of the FBI, schools, cops, and mental health authorities in order to push a political agenda is partisanship and dishonesty of the highest order.

3) Perhaps you pick and choose what to recall.  Please review all the posts of mine you've ever read and confirm.

3 minutes ago, concha said:

1) Stupidly mis-stated.

2) Blatant disregard of the many failings of the FBI, schools, cops, and mental health authorities in order to push a political agenda is partisanship and dishonesty of the highest order.

3) Perhaps you pick and choose what to recall.  Please review all the posts of mine you've ever read and confirm.

you don't understand anything about yourself

makes one wonder, just what is intelligence?

After the tragedy, Hogg made a decision to wade into one of the most contentious issues in American politics in a very “ in your face” manner.  Calling various people murderers and saying various politicians were crooked.  That is fine - it is his right.  But to act like criticism or pushback against him is out of bounds is being totally naive and ridiculous.  The Fox chick did what - made fun of him not getting into some colleges - information Hogg himself made known.  BFD - on the pushback scale that is a 2 on a scale of 100.  Wanna play in the big leagues son - get used to it.

3 hours ago, Bormio said:

After the tragedy, Hogg made a decision to wade into one of the most contentious issues in American politics in a very “ in your face” manner.  Calling various people murderers and saying various politicians were crooked.  That is fine - it is his right.  But to act like criticism or pushback against him is out of bounds is being totally naive and ridiculous.  The Fox chick did what - made fun of him not getting into some colleges - information Hogg himself made known.  BFD - on the pushback scale that is a 2 on a scale of 100.  Wanna play in the big leagues son - get used to it.

Ingraham is also in the big leagues and should have known what might happen.  She played to the cheap seats and tried to score a quick bump in her ratings by “calling out” Hogg, and is paying the price.  She deserves what she gets for her stupidity.

Hogg is a vicious little narcissist who needs to go up against someone knowledgeable who can push back, not clowns like Brian “Humpty Dumpty” Stelter on CNN who will just nod and go along with whatever he spews.

Put him up against someone like Ben Shapiro and you’ll see how vapid Hogg is; and Shapiro will demolish him as respectfully as can be, like he does every day on his podcast.

• Like 1