Bill Clinton admits to trying to interfere in Israel election in 1996

HSFBfan

3 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Tough to say. We will never know.

I don't think we would be in any better spot if she were president anyways.

oh sure we would, internationally

China, Russia and North Korea have all benefited with Trump and we don't know what kind of mes he will make by the time he is done with Mexico, Canada, Germany...

Looks like he'll loose us our strategic presence in Turkey  we are making ourselves much less consequential in the Middle East.

I further thing all thing will cause 3rd world nations that "sucked up to us" to suck up elsewhere. Loseing us market share around the globe.

None of this would have taken place under Hillary. 

20 minutes ago, noonereal said:

oh sure we would, internationally

China, Russia and North Korea have all benefited with Trump and we don't know what kind of mes he will make by the time he is done with Mexico, Canada, Germany...

Looks like he'll loose us our strategic presence in Turkey  we are making ourselves much less consequential in the Middle East.

I further thing all thing will cause 3rd world nations that "sucked up to us" to suck up elsewhere. Loseing us market share around the globe.

None of this would have taken place under Hillary. 

Tough to say. I still don't think we'd be in a better place with Hillary.

I am not sure where we would or wouldn't be, but I believe it wouldn't be better. But, also wouldn't be worse.

On 4/4/2018 at 12:57 PM, noonereal said:

I have never said this before but would Hillary have won the election if not for the FBI and Putin helping Trump?

Likely. 

Many factors involved in any election, but Hillary Clinton would probably be President if James Comey had not sent his letter to Congress on October 28, 2016.

FiveThirtyEight did a twelve part series on The Real Story of 2016, with their analysis here.  The specific statistical evidence / impact of the Comey letter is quantified here.

If this post receives any attention at all, I'd guess there will be narrative push back.  A great many of those narratives are already addressed in the linked series of articles.  

In light of what happened, the current narrative that is silly to me is the one where we are now supposed to believe that FBI leadership is part of a deep state corruption that favored Clinton.  The FBI,  Comey in particular,  in my opinion, significantly broke FBI protocol at least twice when it came to Clinton announcements, and the FBI  specifically held protocol when it came to keeping the investigation into the Trump campaign quiet, tipping the election away from Clinton in the process.  Comey changed history.

37 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Many factors involved in any election, but Hillary Clinton would probably be President if James Comey had not sent his letter to Congress on October 28, 2016.

but but but but.... Comey is part of the conspiracy to screw Trump...

don't you read the "alternate facts" ??????

• Haha 1