2020 presidential election thread

HSFBfan

10 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Yes I do. It may be because I've met him. There's no better leader in my book. The best is yet to come! 

Acting like a moron on twitter and calling out the NFL when kids are laying in pool of their own blood 

Some leader he is smh

He wants border patrol but can't even add a few security guards so kids aren't gunned down 

First these moron politicians Turn education into nothing more than standardized tests 

Now protecting them is too complicated for them to figure out 

2 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

He's gonna be fired or hell leave

And it will once again be more problems 

Keeping people on their toes is one thing, having a firing average of like one cabinet member a month is ridiculous 

How can we expect a stable government or even trust the government when stability doesn't exist at the top? 

48 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

And it will once again be more problems 

Keeping people on their toes is one thing, having a firing average of like one cabinet member a month is ridiculous 

How can we expect a stable government or even trust the government when stability doesn't exist at the top? 

Some of the people that left or were fired were not going to be there for more than a year. So they did their time and they left. The only person that needs to remain the same is trump. Everyone else will fall in line. Now I do think he needs a guy that can bounce different ideas off trump and look at a situation from a different perspective but idk if that'll be acceptable. 

10 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Some of the people that left or were fired were not going to be there for more than a year. So they did their time and they left. The only person that needs to remain the same is trump. Everyone else will fall in line. Now I do think he needs a guy that can bounce different ideas off trump and look at a situation from a different perspective but idk if that'll be acceptable. 

Advisors are there for a reason, they have specific experience in their department that Trump doesn't have

If he refuses to accept the possibility that there are more effective ways to handle something than what goes through his head then he is going to slowly crumble the government 

Previous presidents who went with the "it's my way or the highway" approach failed miserably 

Ever heard of Andrew Johnson?