2020 presidential election thread

HSFBfan

Gonna be interesting to see the democrats square off with each other. Calling each other dumb scum until one is left standing to battle Trump. 

In a perfect world we will get 4 more years of Trump, then 8 years of Pence.

after that you can do what you want. Lol. I will be about 50 and will go move to deep backwoods Mississippi to live my last days 😂😂😂

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Gonna be interesting to see the democrats square off with each other. Calling each other dumb scum until one is left standing to battle Trump. 

after that you can do what you want. Lol. I will be about 50 and will go move to deep backwoods Mississippi to live my last days 😂😂😂

Why not move to DC 

You can join trump cabinet since he has record turnover on his staff 

You can hold a position as a yes man which is basically what he wants in his cabinet

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Why not move to DC 

You can join trump cabinet since he has record turnover on his staff 

You can hold a position as a yes man which is basically what he wants in his cabinet

Nah DC is nice to visit but could never live there. Hell Tampa was too "blue" for me. Had to move to Trump country Pasco County. Lol. My neighbors are cops and confederates just the way I like it. Lol. 

Seriously, Trump and Pence until 2028 then I sell my house and move to the 'Sip!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

Nah DC is nice to visit but could never live there. Hell Tampa was too "blue" for me. Had to move to Trump country Pasco County. Lol. My neighbors are cops and confederates just the way I like it. Lol. 

Seriously, Trump and Pence until 2028 then I sell my house and move to the 'Sip!

Trump is done nothing to build for the future of the country

It's funny that they love attacking kids because of a few idiots yet the kids i interact with on a regular basis have more integrity in a single hand then most adults i see on social media have in their entire body

received_856751214512340.jpeg.d7ffa34fc7d217ddfcc6438e8f08ed43.jpeg

Funny thing is you don't even have to take away a single gun from a single law abiding citizen to fix this issue

All you have to do is get your head out of your ass and actually improve security in schools 

Funny how the politicians get plenty of security all the time but they can't add a few armed guards in schools to help ensure young citizens with bright futures aren't lying in a pool of their own blood in a place that is supposed to be a safe place to learn and grow as a person

First this government turns education into nothing more than filler time for taking tests then they don't care enough to protect them

Oh and you wonder why education has declined so bad,  it's because schools are paid by the federal government to teach kids for tests instead of giving real education and states abide by it to take money under the table for themselves 

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Pence?

KKK will reset in Indiana 

Neo Nazis with bibles will flourish 

Warren Jeffs will be pardoned

Armageddon will commence

LGBTQs will be executed on sight

Lawd, please take me if Pence is in!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Drummer61 said:

No and you better hope she never does..However, there is a dangerous Muslim Dr named Abdul El Sayed, who is running for governor of Michigan....He may also If make a run for higher office and is only 32... Read all about this guy from both sides...

You haven’t seen shit until the Muslim population reaches 10%. 

Just wait. 

• Sad 1

Just now, Drummer61 said:

He must hire better people and I also voted for him and ONE of the reason was he was NOT a politician...I want him to get tougher...He will...

He doesn't want people around him. I think Kelly is gone next. Trump has basically phased him out 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

We gotta do better than Trump, great, ruthless businessman but we need that edge in someone with skill and diplomacy 

I think people continue to underestimate Trump.  Just like in the election - Trump saw the route to winning in the Rust Belt when every GOP consultant (and most Dem ones) thought it was fools gold.  China has much more to lose in a trade war than the US.  They also cannot destroy the US treasuries market - they hold them in large amounts and need them to hold their value.  Even Romney indicated support for Trump’s approach.  No tariffs have taken effect yet.  China can bluster all they want, but they need to deal more than we do.  And Trump knows that.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bormio said:

I think people continue to underestimate Trump.  Just like in the election - Trump saw the route to winning in the Rust Belt when every GOP consultant (and most Dem ones) thought it was fools gold.  China has much more to lose in a trade war than the US.  They also cannot destroy the US treasuries market - they hold them in large amounts and need them to hold their value.  Even Romney indicated support for Trump’s approach.  No tariffs have taken effect yet.  China can bluster all they want, but they need to deal more than we do.  And Trump knows that.

The mechanics of that are above my pay grade, I’m just starting to look at it. 

My intent was a more diplomatic smoother operator with the business savvy. It’s clear Trump has the latter and not the former. 

8 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

The mechanics of that are above my pay grade, I’m just starting to look at it. 

My intent was a more diplomatic smoother operator with the business savvy. It’s clear Trump has the latter and not the former. 

Trump is a bull in a china shop.  He wants to be unpredictable and brash.  Makes him hard to read overseas.  He has used it his whole career.  There is good and bad with it - but if you eliminate what we see as bad, you lose the good as well.

29 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Dont br surprised though if Kelly is fired or leaves

I won't be surprised at all. And, I think DJT will be making a big mistake. You can't do a complex job like that of President without competent, experienced, trustworthy individuals. This is not the Trump Organization. This is the Presidency of the most powerful country on Earth. 

3 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

I won't be surprised at all. And, I think DJT will be making a big mistake. You can't do a complex job like that of President without competent, experienced, trustworthy individuals. This is not the Trump Organization. This is the Presidency of the most powerful country on Earth. 

He could be making a mistake and the firing might not even come. I'll see what transpires. I think he needs Kelly and I think you think he needs him too