Trump calls out Putin by name...

CardinalTruth

7 hours ago, maxchoboian said:

You start a thread late on a Sunday night, and with no response after the first couple hours even later on a Sunday night you follow it up with this? It's apparent that for the 2 hours between your initial post and the followup, you were excitedly staring at your computer waiting for people to respond to such an earth-shattering bit of news. Impatient and dejected, you broke down and were the 2nd poster in your thread as well. Happy Monday morning!

Yes, the second comment was unnecessary. A day in the garage and elbow deep on a LS1 engine. Watching multiple news outlets and probably to many beverages. 

7 hours ago, noonereal said:

He spoke shi$. 

No, he has not "finally" (your word!) confronted Putin at all. 

He issued one of his lame, self gratifying tweets. He has done zippo. 

You are grabbing at straws. 

----------------------------------------

Get back to me when he takes out Syria's COMPLETE air force. 

Not put some holes in a runway that is fixed in a matter of hours like last time he played tough guy. 

So your for military force, taking out all of Syria air force? I can get with this. Just not sure what the outcome would be with Russia and Iran.  

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, CardinalTruth said:

So your for military force, taking out all of Syria air force? I can get with this. Just not sure what the outcome would be with Russia and Iran.  

It's a dangerous world. 

You either act or you don't. 

Running one's mouth is not substantive although trump has great success in this one dimensional arena. 

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Just like I said. Trump is whispering into Putins ear. "We'll be making important decisions within 48 hours." 

So much for not telegraphing. 

Hurry Putin, get your guys outta the way. 

Ha!  He is a diabolical genius that Trump.  And you spotted it, that must make you a super genius or something.  Well done.  😀

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Ha!  He is a diabolical genius that Trump.  And you spotted it, that must make you a super genius or something.  Well done.  😀

Seriously though. 

This was another of Trump's main complaints about the previous administration. Telegraphing moves. 

He says he thinks we should be getting out of Syria soon. Syria, emboldened, uses a gas attack again. 

Flipping Israel knocks dust off the air strip in Syria without saying a word. People are still guessing on that. 

Trump calls Putin's name in a hype tweet. Then a day later... Telegraphs his reaction time frame. 

All the same shit he went off on Obama about. Supporters on this very site right there with him too. 

Today they aren't beating anyone up over telegraphing actions by the president are they now? Nope. Today... Crickets.  

Why is Syria not a bowl of ashes? Remember Obama was weak even though 5 Years ago Trump begged him not to attack Syria9_9. I know how to grab the Iraqi Oil and kill ISIS.  I know more than the General's.  Then why the consultation?  Didn't he give Assad a Nickname The Animal no doubt.  Yet nothing but Hot Air though the Warmongers are slobbering to shoot up Iraq Like Lindsay Graham and others.  Remember no one fears us anymore. Well here is our Chance after all Rocket man flew about 4 Missiles over Japan all under Trump and nothing.  What will Hannity say now.  UH OH he's claiming Obama was weak and we have to do something.  I know we gonna get big BOOM BOOM now because Hannity and Fox and Friends are our State Department and War Planners.  Thanks Sean.9_9  Get off Mueller we all waiting on Big Boom Boom like a YUGE BOOM. No one can Bomb like Trump. 

I need a big Boom Boom in Syria or I am starting to think we are just some Bitch ass Bloviaters.   

We gonna blast their asses back to the Mesopotamian age and Mexico is gonna Pay for it. xD If he just repeats this phrase over and over the Trumpster's will not be able to control their exuberance. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Why is Syria not a bowl of ashes? Remember Obama was weak even though 5 Years ago Trump begged him not to attack Syria9_9. I know how to grab the Iraqi Oil and kill ISIS.  I know more than the General's.  Then why the consultation?  Didn't he give Assad a Nickname The Animal no doubt.  Yet nothing but Hot Air though the Warmongers are slobbering to shoot up Iraq Like Lindsay Graham and others.  Remember no one fears us anymore. Well here is our Chance after all Rocket man flew about 4 Missiles over Japan all under Trump and nothing.  What will Hannity say now.  UHOH his i claiming Obama was weak and we have to do something.  I know we gonna get big BOOM BOOM now because Hannity and Fox and Friends are our State Department and War Planners.  Thanks Sean.  Get off Mueller we all waiting on Big Boom Boom like a YUGE BOOM. No one can Bomb like Trump. 

I need a big Boom Boom in Syria or I am starting to think we are just some Bitch ass Bloviaters.   

We gonna blast their asses back to the Mesopotamian age and Mexico is gonna Pay for it. xD If he just repeats this phrase over and over the Trumpster's will not be able to control their exuberance. 

Laughed pretty hard at this. I suspect something may go down here in the next few hours. For personal reasons I hope not, I have a flight to the Bahamas in 3 days.... don’t need a war starting when I’m just trying to sit my ass on the beach with some rum 😂

• Haha 1

Don't let Russia Punk us out.  It will lead the Limp wristed Liberal's to believe even more Collusion nonsense.   Where is the bold talk I need a damn menacing Tweet at the Russians.  No one Respects us dammit

Look the Hammer and Sickle Crew is disrespecting us.  I  need big BOOM BOOM like in a hurry. Don't be Weak, we can't take being Weak. Obama made us weak.  No one Respects us remember.  Dammit we have had over 1 year of MAGA and I Need Big Tweet announcing the YUGEST LIGHT SHOW IN THAT PART OF THE WORLD SINCE THE BIG MARINE IN THE SKY LIT UP SODDOM AND GOMORAH.  xD

Putin is making us his Bitch >:( Where are all might Right Wing Homies 

Russian officials and analysts have warned of the dangers of a military clash with the United States if Donald Trump orders a military strike in Syria in response to the chemical attack in rebel-held Douma at the weekend.

Image result for trump and putin meme

Hell yea the NEO-CON's are coming out.  We should have our YUGE BOOM BOOM very Soon.  :ph34r:

President Donald Trump must follow through on his threat of a “big price to pay” after a suspected chemical attack in Syria, or risk losing credibility in dealings with North Korea and other U.S. adversaries, Republican Senator Lindsey Graham said.

The Right is even scared shitless now.  UH OH

Sebastian Gorka yea fire him up Gorky we need BIG BOOM BOOM

Tucker Carlson arguing against it too earlier on Faux.  Hell no I will no longer be Weak.  I need Big BOOM BOOM.  I got my Republican President now let's shoot up some Shit.  Told my lady last night so happy my Ass is not on a Navy Ship in the Gulf at this Time.  Look at the Right Arguing with each other. xD

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Seriously though. 

He says he thinks we should be getting out of Syria soon.

Seriously though....do you agree or disagree with Trumps base policy?

If not maybe you could explain why we are supporting 'terrorist rebels', against a sovereign government, on another continent, on the other side of the world.....does this not sound ass-backwards to you?

The telegraphing and such debate you try to invoke says very little about where you actually stand on policy....and sounds more butthurt, than meaningful...

So what's your 'real take' on Trumps actual POLICY (whether you like the way he tweets it, or not)

What the Hell a bunch of weak ass Right Wingers.  Look at this Weak Rightie.  We need a BOOM BOOM.  No more being weak.  Shut up Tucker go to CNN you Bitch xD.  I'm digging this Right Wing thing.  Oh I almost forgot at this point to deflect I am to scream Hillary, Obama, Hillary Obama.  Now I am officially Crazy.   Now I just need to Listen to a Little Savage and clean up my AR-15 while projecting the 2nd Amendment to Memory.  No Consultation My President knows more than anyone.  

WE CAN'T LET RUSSIA PUNK US THAT WILL JUST MAKE US LOOK WEAK LIKE WE DID UNDER OBAMA THE KENYAN, MUSLIM WHO HATED AMERICA.  WE HAVE A REAL AMERICAN WHO LOVES US AND IT IS OUR NATIONLISTIC DUTY TO GET BEHIND HIM AND GET BIG BOOM BOOM. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Hell yea the NEO-CON's are coming out.  We should have our YUGE BOOM BOOM very Soon.  :ph34r:

President Donald Trump must follow through on his threat of a “big price to pay” after a suspected chemical attack in Syria, or risk losing credibility in dealings with North Korea and other U.S. adversaries, Republican Senator Lindsey Graham said.

Ding dong move....

Probably worse than orange LOL.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

What the Hell a bunch of weak ass Right Wingers.  Look at this Weak Rightie.  We need a BOOM BOOM.  No more being weak.  Shut up Tucker go to CNN you Bitch xD.  I'm digging this Right Wing thing.  Oh I almost forgot at this point to deflect I am to scream Hillary, Obama, Hillary Obama.  Now I am officially Crazy.   Now I just need to Listen to a Little Savage and clean up my AR-15 while projecting the 2nd Amendment to Memory.  No Consultation My President knows more than anyone.  

WE CAN'T LET RUSSIA PUNK US THAT WILL JUST MAKE US LOOK WEAK LIKE WE DID UNDER OBAMA THE KENYAN, MUSLIM WHO HATED AMERICA.  WE HAVE A REAL AMERICAN WHO LOVES US AND IT IS OUR NATIONLISTIC DUTY TO GET BEHIND HIM AND GET BIG BOOM BOOM. 

Funny thing is if you can get past the fact that Tucker can't give up that "aspiring asshole" delivery....

He has some very good insights at times...even if he tries to push them a bit far for mileage....

What's your take on him...really...LOL

5 minutes ago, dbcaptiron said:

Ding dong move....

Probably worse than orange LOL.

Does old attack everyone John Bolton make you feel safer my friend.  This dude wants to Bomb everyone.  WFT Tucker go to CNN stop trying to keep us from the Big BOOM BOOM.   Oh I forgot Hillary, Hillary, Obama, Obama.  Not directed at you but those who need that as a crutch when grasping for straws no longer works. xD  If you listen here you will see he even sneaks in the Kenyan Obama as being at Fault. It is a classic strategy. 

19 minutes ago, dbcaptiron said:

Funny thing is if you can get past the fact that Tucker can't give up that "aspiring asshole" delivery....

He has some very good insights at times...even if he tries to push them a bit far for mileage....

What's your take on him...really...LOL

I think he is a smug ass, but I also think he knows his audience but has enough mind power to know when something doesn't make sense and cooler heads should prevail.   I listen to him and disagree with him 75% of the time.  Of course I am being sarcastic in previous posts  This thing better be vetted out well and no stupid ass tweets or rash decisions needs to be made. Which is what I hear Tucker conveying.  Many Democrats are screaming for action as well. One was on his show tonight confused the hell out of me.  Like they switched philosophies.   

It's easy to talk Big when you have no vested interest in the outcome.  Like him talking about Obama.  Well let's see if he is the be all to be all as he stated often. 

Of course you can always count on a Right Winger to want a Big Boom Boom.  Notice how he has all the Answers Former Air Force Officer.  I would be cautious with his advice still. 

Just now, DevilDog said:

I think he is a smug ass, but I also think he knows his audience but has enough mind power to know when something doesn't make sense and cooler heads should prevail.   I listen to him and disagree with him 75% of the time.  Of course I am being sarcastic in previous posts  This thing better be vetted out well and no stupid ass tweets or rash decisions needs to be made.  

Yeah funny part that was my first thought....having just posted recently what 'champion Megyn looks like on a world stage when even trying to bring up this point with Putin....remember?

Funny that Putin Himself sounds more like Tucker in this regard.....

But most would never listen to the 'horses mouth' when it comes to getting their...WORLD VIEW ...of the news... 

5 minutes ago, dbcaptiron said:

Yeah funny part that was my first thought....having just posted recently what 'champion Megyn looks like on a world stage when even trying to bring up this point with Putin....remember?

Funny that Putin Himself sounds more like Tucker in this regard.....

But most would never listen to the 'horses mouth' when it comes to getting their...WORLD VIEW ...of the news... 

That is a hard cat to interview since he was a previous KGB person.  But yeah I would listen to him for sure.  Since he got Big BOOM BOOM's Too.   You know this guy is indoctrinated into that Country and I believe he would gladly die saving it.  Don't know any recent President in my lifetime I felt the same way about.  

13 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

That is a hard cat to interview since he was a previous KGB person.  But yeah I would listen to him for sure.  Since he got Big BOOM BOOM's Too.   You know this guy is indoctrinated into that Country and I believe he would gladly die saving it.  Don't know any recent President in my lifetime I felt the same way about.  

Everyone has their own story to tell....and another half of the world hears him and views his words as just a bit more logical than Megyn's... 

Right or wrong...

Better know what you are doing if you are going to make an 'offensive' move....

Do you think T can trust his own 'intelligence' bureaus at this point ?

4 hours ago, dbcaptiron said:

Everyone has their own story to tell....and another half of the world hears him and views his words as just a bit more logical than Megyn's... 

Right or wrong...

Better know what you are doing if you are going to make an 'offensive' move....

Do you think T can trust his own 'intelligence' bureaus at this point ?

My own personal opinion I think he claimed that Obama was stupid for telling countries when we were leaving when just the day before he said we are getting out of Syria.  Those Rebels that the Russians and Syrians are hammering need us to stay there.  In battles like that with so many different groups and Assad during the Obama Administration along with Russia agreed to get rid of NBC weapons.  I don't think the Russians though asses would approve of Dropping NBC weapons on kids.   I wouldn't be surprised if the Reb's didn't do something like this to keep us involved in that war.  What is our goal? They say it is not Regime change, then what is the goal to bomb and kill some people.  I have a mind boggling revelation killing people only make more people hate you.  I trust the Intelligence more than my President and I don't say that easily as a Military Guy.  The Military is nothing to play with and I am glad I am not over there on a Ship at this time.  This better be well thought out.  Kurds, Rebels, Turkey, Iraq, Iran, Israel, U.S. and Russia yea that screams a serious Hurt Locker and a Major Charlie Foxtrot. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, CardinalTruth said:

If only I could replicate that lil girl without the neighborhood HOA, the wife and possibly the police frowning upon it

F3880E27-BC90-4117-88B3-52EBD7DBA526.jpeg

LOL who could have guessed....Triple Black xD

Now can you name my factory color? (no, it's not 'crystal red') ......or my 'other car' (in case you missed the other car thread LOL)

IMAG0167.thumb.jpg.aa323aa6a0d2b1e17b7feac6685c5bdd.jpg

13 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

My own personal opinion I think he claimed that Obama was stupid for telling countries when we were leaving when jus the day before he said we are getting out of Syria.  Those Rebels that the Russians and Syrians are hammering need us to stay there.  In battles like that with so man different groups and Assad during the Obama Administration along with Russia agreed to get rid of NBC weapons.  I don't think the Russians though asses would approve of Dropping NBC weapons on kids.   I wouldn't be surprised if the Reb's didn't do something like this to keep us involved in that war.  What is our goal, they say it is not Regime change, then what is the goal to bomb and kill some people.  I have a mind boggling revelation killing people only make more people hate you.  I trust the Intelligence more than my President and I don't say that easily as a Military Guy.  The Military is nothing to play with and I am glad I am not over there on a Ship at this time.  This better be well thought out.  Kurds, Rebels, Turkey, Iraq, Iran, Israel, U.S. and Russia yea that screams a serious Hurt Locker and a Major Charlie Foxtrot. 

Dude... I don't think I could have said it better myself.....KUDOS, and I agree

3 hours ago, dbcaptiron said:

LOL who could have guessed....Triple Black xD

Now can you name my factory color? (no, it's not 'crystal red') ......or my 'other car' (in case you missed the other car thread LOL)

IMAG0167.thumb.jpg.aa323aa6a0d2b1e17b7feac6685c5bdd.jpg

I’ll go with monterey red metallic, and yes the Bradley kit car with maybe a Porsche  911 6 in it