Trump calls out Putin by name...

CardinalTruth

Just now, CardinalTruth said:

I’ll go with monterey red metallic, and yes the Bradley kit car with maybe a Porsche  911 6 in it 

It's actually "Magnetic Red Metallic 2" and don't forget the '2' or you have a different C5 color that came on yours...LOL...

It was like a 1K option on the first new C6's to leave the factory, and when the 3 stage paint was slowing down the assembly line, everyone that ordered it (and had been waiting like two years LOL) got flat 'Victory Red' instead...9_9

They didn't re-introduce a metalic red again until 'Crystal Red' years later like on the Grand Sports.......and fuck any Maroons xD

Don't forget the 2 on the GT either....BIG diference...Even though it's only got a 2 litre boxer 4 in it now...I no longer work for that little Porsche place in Parsippany ;)....that was a Loooong time ago...xD

26 minutes ago, dbcaptiron said:

LOL who could have guessed....Triple Black xD

Now can you name my factory color? (no, it's not 'crystal red') ......or my 'other car' (in case you missed the other car thread LOL)

IMAG0167.thumb.jpg.aa323aa6a0d2b1e17b7feac6685c5bdd.jpg

@CardinalTruth and @dbcaptiron

Nice toys Gents.  Remember when you were 25 and thought that was the pinnacle of life and you had about $100 to your name and $25 of that was in your bank account and you rode around in a car about 10 years old wishing you had a Vet or some other bad ass whip.  Now you never have any money in your pocket yet can get mostly what you want at any moment and don't remember when you only had 100.00 xDand the Cars/toys you wanted at 25 you now have.  Life is tricky as hell.  When I am riding to work and on occasion I see that 25 year old rolling I wonder what is that SummaBitch gonna do when he turns 50.  He has Messed up his fun years. 9_9

I took off tomorrow just to ride my Motorcycle out about 150 miles have lunch chill and roll back in the evening.  Because dammit I am not 25. xD and I don't need to hold on to that last Hunnert 

Just now, DevilDog said:

Nice toys.  Remember when you were 25  18 and thought that was the pinnacle of life and you had about $100 to your name and $25 of that was in your bank account and you rode around in a car about 10 15 years old.  Now you never have any money in your pocket yet.....

That's how/why I built my own car, with my own two hands....and still drive it ;)...

But you are definitely right...life is tricky...my kids could care less about a car...go figurexD

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I took off tomorrow just to ride my Motorcycle out about 150 miles have lunch chill and roll back in the evening.  Because dammit I am not 25. xD and I don't need to hold on to that last Hunnert 

I could see you riding on a Ducati ....

Here’s Why That Harley/Ducati Rumor is BS

Eating Ninja's for that lunch xD

3 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Nice toys Gents.  Remember when you were 25 and thought that was the pinnacle of life and you had about $100 to your name and $25 of that was in your bank account and you rode around in a car about 10 years old wishing you had a Vet or some other bad ass whip.  Now you never have any money in your pocket yet can get mostly what you want at any moment and don't remember when you only had 100.00 xDand the Cars/toys you wanted at 25 you now have.  Life is tricky as hell.  When I am riding to work and on occasion I see that 25 year old rolling I wonder what is that SummaBitch gonna do when he turns 50.  He has Messed up his fun years. 9_9

Shit I hope I see 50 😂 True story, first glory/project car was triple black. Black exterior, interior, wheels ect. I blame weather but I totaled it on the old 9th street bridge heading into ocean city New Jersey... @dbcaptiron should know where that is. I was lucky to live. 5 Year’s later I pick up another project and go all black again. Not even 2 months after I finished the monster and had it to my liking.... I totaled it for being stupid in Ohio... now it’s been several years and I came by a steal of a car... and I guess I’m trying to prove that the 3rd time is a charm... whether that means no more totaling shit or I meet my maker I dunno. Older I got the wiser so I like my chance of keeping this one intact haha

23 minutes ago, CardinalTruth said:

Shit I hope I see 50 😂 True story, first glory/project car was triple black. Black exterior, interior, wheels ect. I blame weather but I totaled it on the old 9th street bridge heading into ocean city New Jersey... @dbcaptiron should know where that is. I was lucky to live. 5 Year’s later I pick up another project and go all black again. Not even 2 months after I finished the monster and had it to my liking.... I totaled it for being stupid in Ohio... now it’s been several years and I came by a steal of a car... and I guess I’m trying to prove that the 3rd time is a charm... whether that means no more totaling shit or I meet my maker I dunno. Older I got the wiser so I like my chance of keeping this one intact haha

Yeah but this one's got ...stability and traction control xD

And yeah...let's see My first christmas was a red peddle fire truck, my tricycle was red, my bicycle was red, my moped was red, my first car was red....hell even my skateboard was red.....maybe I'm not seeing something 9_9

Cars and colors ruled the day, back in the day....bet most don't even know what the American racing colors even are....(you know like 'British Racing Green, German Silver, or Italian Red)

Give the board a hint...Japan 'kind of' stole it from us... 

22 minutes ago, CardinalTruth said:

Hey old Friend you do know the definition of doing the same Thing over and over but hoping for a different result.  

Knock that mess off please 9_9

18 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Hey old Friend you do know the definition of doing the same Thing over and over but hoping for a different result.  

Knock that mess off please 9_9

just take it to the track if you  want to try racing it, and with a little safety gear you should be fine :D....

Old enough to pay for the gate fee now rightxD, and you won't die in the streets like a fool...

giphy.gif

8 hours ago, dbcaptiron said:

Seriously though....do you agree or disagree with Trumps base policy?

If not maybe you could explain why we are supporting 'terrorist rebels', against a sovereign government, on another continent, on the other side of the world.....does this not sound ass-backwards to you?

The telegraphing and such debate you try to invoke says very little about where you actually stand on policy....and sounds more butthurt, than meaningful...

So what's your 'real take' on Trumps actual POLICY (whether you like the way he tweets it, or not)

What is his "base policy" for Syria? I can't say that I agree or disagree. I have no clue what it is. 

If I was president, the first bombing probably wouldn't have stopped until I figured the Assad regime was done dropping chemical weapons, hopefully forever. 

What is Trump's base policy that you are on about? GSB says the policy is there is no policy basically. If that's the policy, I disagree with it. 

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

What is his "base policy" for Syria? I can't say that I agree or disagree. I have no clue what it is. 

If I was president, the first bombing probably wouldn't have stopped until I figured the Assad regime was done dropping chemical weapons, hopefully forever. 

What is Trump's base policy that you are on about? GSB says the policy is there is no policy basically. If that's the policy, I disagree with it. 

i think you know the answers.

We went to Syria to fight al qaeda. Russia is there to support Assad. 

Then you have the Islamic state fighters supported by Iran fighting both.

policy? LOL 

Neither Obie nor Trump has a "policy" or strategy.  

INCOHERENT U.S. POLICY ON SYRIA MYSTIFYING ALLIES, EMPOWERING ENEMIES

http://www.jpost.com/International/Incoherent-US-Policy-On-Syria-Mystifying-Allies-Empowering-Enemies-549211

11 minutes ago, our short term Syrian policy was announced to our enemies so they could ready themselves.

Russia vows to shoot down any and all missiles fired at Syria. Get ready Russia, because they will be coming, nice and new and “smart!” You shouldn’t be partners with a Gas Killing Animal who kills his people and enjoys it!

25 minutes ago, noonereal said:

11 minutes ago, our short term Syrian policy was announced to our enemies so they could ready themselves.

Russia vows to shoot down any and all missiles fired at Syria. Get ready Russia, because they will be coming, nice and new and “smart!” You shouldn’t be partners with a Gas Killing Animal who kills his people and enjoys it!

trump should have fired missiles days ago. I would have.

Now it's a twitter game and reality show.

41 minutes ago, noonereal said:

At the end of all of this, the real tragedy is the Syrian civilian population. Mad men, egomaniacs, cynical individuals playing a power game, all. While, women children, old people, those whose only crime is to be born in the wrong place and the wrong time ... get slaughtered without any kind of justification ... 

8 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

At the end of all of this, the real tragedy is the Syrian civilian population. Mad men, egomaniacs, cynical individuals playing a power game, all. While, women children, old people, those whose only crime is to be born in the wrong place and the wrong time ... get slaughtered without any kind of justification ... 

and Trump refused a mere 50,000 that we had committed to. Then he is outraged by gassed children? Maybe those kids would have been here. 

His new "cap" of 45,000 that he announced back in September has seen only 10,000 actually arrive.