Paul Ryan stepping down???

HSFBfan

1 minute ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

So it saves you 50 bucks a year in a fine and you still don't have insurance! Small wins I guess lol

Tax reform doesn't go into effect until you file next year. If you are getting the "biggest refund tax check you have ever received," that is a bad thing. That is the OLD system still. LOL!

Mexico will pay for it! Lie!

C'mon man. They sold you a lie.

Dude get over the mexico will pay for it. Who truly cares who pays for it. Some fines dude are over 500 dollars a year. So what the hell are you talking about. BTW ive never been fine :)

4 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Getting rid of the individual mandate is huge. Tax reform is helping me personally. Got the biggest refund tax check I ever received. 20 miles of wall is being built in New Mexico by DHS. Not enough but its something. One day at a time

Why should tax payers have to pay for someone else's care because they refuse to get health insurance and by leaving prices for insurance in hands of insurance companies is bad idea,  they only care about making money, those companies don't care about the public 

Also as already stated the tax reform from Trump don't go into effect until next year so that wasn't his tax policy that helped you 

Just now, noonereal said:

I know. and I knew you screwed up. I made you find that out on your own. Not to be a wise guy, so you'd lean. When folks tell you stuff it's not as impactful as finding out yourself. ;)

I didnt screw up. i told you about the website that you knew about. So go look at it. Ryan is at 100% vote with Trump. Do i think hes a problem sometimes. Not sure. Hes not my congressman. I have my own horrible congress and senate people to deal with 

Just now, Columbiafan said:

Why should tax payers have to pay for someone else's care because they refuse to get health insurance and by leaving prices for insurance in hands of insurance companies is bad idea,  they only care about making money, those companies don't care about the public 

Also as already stated the tax reform from Trump don't go into effect until next year so that wasn't his tax policy that helped you 

Young healthy people were put into a spot to buy crazy expensive insurance that they were never going to use. 400 or more a month for something you were never going to use is a lot of money to throw down the drain. 

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Dude get over the mexico will pay for it. Who truly cares who pays for it. Some fines dude are over 500 dollars a year. So what the hell are you talking about. BTW ive never been fine :)

It's not about the paying part that bothers people 

People want to pretend trump is different from past politicians but he is a liar like any other politician 

He made claims he knew he couldn't back up 

1 minute ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

This was one of his MAIN campaign promises and slogans. What do you need "forget about it?"

trump_wall_flaw_cartoon_by_jimenopolix-dage3aa.gif

Yes I know he said it alot. I would sign that paper in a heartbeat. if you got all 60 million people that voted for Trump to send in 10 bucks that wall would be built with the money. At the end of the day id like to see more ICE and Border Patrol hired. 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Young healthy people were put into a spot to buy crazy expensive insurance that they were never going to use. 400 or more a month for something you were never going to use is a lot of money to throw down the drain. 

400 a month is better than 500k you'd owe if something happened. You could kiss ever having a live goodbye after getting that bill.

Never take chances like that. Unless you enjoy paying someone elses mortgage and eating McDonalds.

It's not about the paying part that bothers people 

People want to pretend trump is different from past politicians but he is a liar like any other politician 

He made claims he knew he couldn't back up 

Its year what 2 of his time in office. Man oh man be patient. If by year 8 nothing is happening ill agree. But its year 2

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Yes I know he said it alot. I would sign that paper in a heartbeat. if you got all 60 million people that voted for Trump to send in 10 bucks that wall would be built with the money. At the end of the day id like to see more ICE and Border Patrol hired. 

So why don't all the Trumpers just do a GoFundMe for the wall?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

But why should responsible tax payers have to pay for someone else being lazy and feeding off the system

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I didnt screw up. i told you about the website that you knew about. So go look at it. Ryan is at 100% vote with Trump. Do i think hes a problem sometimes. Not sure. Hes not my congressman. I have my own horrible congress and senate people to deal with 

I am not even gonna bother to unravel this mess of logic and words and understanding

answer my question or just consider them and learn

or

remain less aware than you need to be

peace out pupppy 

Just now, TheBlockIsHot said:

400 a month is better than 500k you'd owe if something happened. You could kiss ever having a live goodbye after getting that bill.

Never take chances like that. Unless you enjoy paying someone elses mortgage and eating McDonalds.

Big IF. But again were completely off subject as usual

24 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Really?

Like the russian sanctions that Trump hated or the budget that Trump had a melt down over?

There was a vote on Trump's cabinet turnover or his tweets? 

What Korean vote are you speaking to? 

What Climate warming vote was taken? What TPP vote was taken. 

In fact, just what has Ryan voted for that Trump put forward but the tax cut which was Ryan's baby? 

Trump put on the sanctions multiple times. 

Budget sucked. Should be vetoed that disaster.

We pulled out of the TPP correct?

Just now, TheBlockIsHot said:

@HSFBfan so tell me about this "biggest ever tax refund" under the OLD system you just got?

That pretty much proves to be you are full of shit and trying to defend Trumps tax plan even though you have ZERO clue how it effects you.

Bottom line- be honest and don't lie.

I have a feeling next year will be even better

Just now, HSFBfan said:

They shouldnt because people that dont have insurance should not be allowed into a hospital or a doctor

Yes but the policy hospitals have is they have to treat someone whether they have insurance or not and if they don't have insurance they throw the bill on someone else (aka responsible middle class tax payers)

That's where the problem is

Yes but the policy hospitals have is they have to treat someone whether they have insurance or not and if they don't have insurance they throw the bill on someone else (aka responsible middle class tax payers)

That's where the problem is

And that is where the problem lies.....now fix that problem