Paul Ryan stepping down???

HSFBfan

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Yea he cant stand Trump so much that he votes 100% of the time with Trump. 

Really?

Like the russian sanctions that Trump hated or the budget that Trump had a melt down over?

There was a vote on Trump's cabinet turnover or his tweets? 

What Korean vote are you speaking to? 

What Climate warming vote was taken? What TPP vote was taken. 

In fact, just what has Ryan voted for that Trump put forward but the tax cut which was Ryan's baby? 

7 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Yea he cant stand Trump so much that he votes 100% of the time with Trump. 

If he doesn't vote for trumps side the party will not support him in future elections and will just find someone else to fill the spot

Problem with politics now is the party matters more than the person 

It's pathetic and shows how brainwashed people are today

The person matters more than the party but people don't look at that anymore

Edited by Columbiafan

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

Really?

Like the russian sanctions that Trump hated or the budget that Trump had a melt down over?

There was a vote on Trump's cabinet turnover or his tweets? 

What Korean vote are you speaking to? 

What Climate warming vote was taken? What TPP vote was taken. 

In fact, just what has Ryan voted for that Trump put forward but the tax cut which was Ryan's baby? 

go to 538 senate votes and it will tell you what paul ryan has voted for under Trump

Just now, Columbiafan said:

If he doesn't vote for trumps side the party will not support him in future elections and will just find someone else to fill the spot

Problem with politics now is the party matters more than the person 

It's pathetic and shows how brainwashed people are today

The person matters more than the party

Well it doesnt look like the party supports him. I read yesterday that he is going nowhere and no today I see the article that says he is not running for reelection

2 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Its gotten to the point that all politicans are nothing more than representatives of a party instead of being real people looking out for the public 

I agree. But the party has to come together to get things done otherwise you have hundreds of individuals with their own agendas

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

I agree. But the party has to come together to get things done otherwise you have hundreds of individuals with their own agendas

The republican party has control of the house AND senate. Also the presidency.

They still haven't gotten shit done, except tax reform that really benefits their wealthy donors. They have not got the wall funding approved and NEVER repealed ObamaCare, except for getting rid of the individual mandate.

They sold you a lie.

Just now, HSFBfan said:

When congress according to the polls is +65 disapproval isnt it a good thing that the more people who leave the better? Get new blood in there

Your claim to be a repub, and their policies are hurting you the most. You can't even afford healthcare under their leadership. And you VOTED FOR THESE CLOWNS!

Just now, TheBlockIsHot said:

The republican party has control of the house AND senate. Also the presidency.

They still haven't gotten shit done, except tax reform that really benefits their wealthy donors. They have not got the wall funding approved and NEVER repealed ObamaCare, except for getting rid of the individual mandate.

They sold you a lie.

Getting rid of the individual mandate is huge. Tax reform is helping me personally. Got the biggest refund tax check I ever received. 20 miles of wall is being built in New Mexico by DHS. Not enough but its something. One day at a time

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Getting rid of the individual mandate is huge.

So it saves you 50 bucks a year in a fine and you still don't have insurance! Small wins I guess lol

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Tax reform is helping me personally. Got the biggest refund tax check I ever received.

Tax reform doesn't go into effect until you file next year. If you are getting the "biggest refund tax check you have ever received," that is a bad thing. That is the OLD system still. LOL!

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

20 miles of wall is being built in New Mexico by DHS. Not enough but its something. One day at a time

Mexico will pay for it! Lie!

C'mon man. They sold you a lie.

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

When congress according to the polls is +65 disapproval isnt it a good thing that the more people who leave the better? Get new blood in there

We know that has not helped. 

We elected Obie for change, we got none.

We elected Trump to drain the swamp, we got invasive swamp creatures, more predatory than ever.  The swamp is healthier than ever. Much.

Just now, noonereal said:

We know that has not helped. 

We elected Obie for change, we got none.

We elected Trump to drain the swamp, we got invasive swamp creatures, more predatory than ever.  The swamp is healthier than ever. Much.

You might have elected Obie. I never once voted for him ever.