Facebooks biggest BLM page is fake, and run by middle aged white man

TheBlockIsHot

10 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

And Zuckerberg took too long to take it down...This is  bad guy...A weasel at best....

A bad guy who signed off on donating his billions to be given to charities when he dies. Yeah real piece of shit. I'm sure he was personally making sure it stayed up. The plan would have worked if it wasn't for those meddling kids!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Drummer61 said:

One of many for me is what he just told Cruz....."Facebook is a platform for "all"

to express ideas" BS.......no conservatives...Watch his testimony then read about him and a few he has fired...No, he's a scumbag and more will come out...... and all who use this selfish platform have been robbed...This is my opinion..I just dont trust this guy or those around him...Noooooo..

That is because 90 percent of the fake news and hate pages are run by conservatives. What else are they supposed to do?

4 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

One of many for me is what he just told Cruz....."Facebook is a platform for "all"

to express ideas" BS.......no conservatives...Watch his testimony then read about him and a few he has fired...No, he's a scumbag and more will come out...... and all who use this selfish platform have been robbed...This is my opinion..I just dont trust this guy or those around him...Noooooo..

Z is just a leftist rich version of @HSFBfan

Harmless, now Soros... that's a dangerous man.

Whatever happened to the millions to poor kids in the notheast?

How much of that actually got to the kids?

Just now, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Whatever happened to the millions to poor kids in the notheast?

How much of that actually got to the kids?

I have zero doubts he made the donation and the other money hungry sharks told him the donations were being made, meanwhile the real scumbags were pocketing the money.  Just a guess tho.  I wasn't involved in this one personally, Mark had me working on another much larger one.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

I have zero doubts he made the donation and the other money hungry sharks told him the donations were being made, meanwhile the real scumbags were pocketing the money.  Just a guess tho.  I wasn't involved in this one personally, Mark had me working on another much larger one.

You're that close to it, good stuff.