Facebooks biggest BLM page is fake, and run by middle aged white man

TheBlockIsHot

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

A bad guy who signed off on donating his billions to be given to charities when he dies. Yeah real piece of shit. I'm sure he was personally making sure it stayed up. The plan would have worked if it wasn't for those meddling kids!!

Lol Defending ZuckerStein.... unreal.

Fully indoctrinated at Brown I see. 

I read your posts and thank the lord almighty I turned down brown and Phil Estes back In high school. I might of been fully brainwashed like you .... 

Again I ask ... what in the actual F did you study there? 

19 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Lol Defending ZuckerStein.... unreal.

Fully indoctrinated at Brown I see. 

I read your posts and thank the lord almighty I turned down brown and Phil Estes back In high school. I might of been fully brainwashed like you .... 

Again I ask ... what in the actual F did you study there? 

Wow.  That was hardly subtle. 

Why do you not like him? 

15 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Wow.  That was hardly subtle. 

Why do you not like him? 

Zuckerberg, Bezos, Cook etc are all globalists.  They have gotten bigger and are more power than our government which cannot and shouldn’t happen. 

And if you are accusing me of being an anti Semite that’s what Michael savage calls him ... who is also Jewish. 

6 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Zuckerberg, Bezos, Cook etc are all globalists.  They have gotten bigger and are more power than our government which cannot and shouldn’t happen. 

And if you are accusing me of being an anti Semite that’s what Michael savage calls him ... who is also Jewish. 

OK.  Thanks for answering my question.  I also agree that these companies should not be allowed to be so big. 

I'm not accusing you, it just seems like an unnecessary thing to say.   And repeating what Savage says will leave you open to such comments.  IMHO.

• Like 1

And btw .... I read social network. In the book is all the emails between mark and the winklevoss twins. Zuckerberg is a great coder not taking that away from him but he is a thief. It wasn’t his original idea and he completely screwed over the rowing twins by lying to them for months to create the social network platform first. Than he screwed over Eduardo Saverin.... Mark isn’t a nice guy don’t let him fool you. 

Mr. no Borders should exist and guns are bad but  walks around with 20 armed bodyguards. He built fort knox walls around his huge compound in Hawaii angering the locals. He’s In favor of a universal basic income which is easy for him to say after amassing a fortune Of whatever amount of billions.... takes advantage of HB1 visas and hoards them to pay foreign workers less than he would have to pay Natural American citizens so he can increase his net worth by even a few more billion and buy another gulfstream jet. 

You need more reasons why he is a piece of shit? 

And thats not even getting into what he does with all our information? 

You want more ... let me know. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

Zuckerberg is a great coder not taking that away from him but he is a thief. It wasn’t his original idea and he completely screwed over the rowing twins by lying to them for months to create the social network platform first. Than he screwed over Eduardo Saverin.... Mark isn’t a nice guy don’t let him fool you. 

QFT

19 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

Your brainwash is red.

clearly you are color blind if you can't see this. 

Or do you fell your wash an enlightenment rather than what it is, a simple coloring.