Am I the only one that thinks Sportnuts posts don’t make sense

1 hour ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Like I know he has a hard on for the white man but other than that am I the only one that when they read Sportnuts posts , they legit don’t make sense... I feel like he can’t talk normal, 

he types like a Poet who is currently undergoing a psychotic Episode 

He hates white people

4 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Like I know he has a hard on for the white man but other than that am I the only one that when they read Sportnuts posts , they legit don’t make sense... I feel like he can’t talk normal, 

he types like a Poet who is currently undergoing a psychotic Episode 

I feel he lived in a time we will never experience. He’s old enough to portray what his life experiences were. Deep South... at least for me try and put his shoe on for a glance. No doubt he harbors pain and for good reason for actions that occurred and he may still feels occurs. I don’t fault him for this. I fault him for not noticing the better of people. I fault him for not acknowledging things are getting tremendously better. I know for a fact things are changing for the better of human kind. He and others have to look at the bright side and highlight these things rather then look for faults. You have to look for the positives. We get one chance on this earth, such a waste bickering about skin color. None of us are going to make it out alive. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 4

8 hours ago, CardinalTruth said:

I feel he lived in a time we will never experience. He’s old enough to portray what his life experiences were. Deep South... at least for me try and put his shoe on for a glance. No doubt he harbors pain and for good reason for actions that occurred and he may still feels occurs. I don’t fault him for this. I fault him for not noticing the better of people. I fault him for not acknowledging things are getting tremendously better. I know for a fact things are changing for the better of human kind. He and others have to look at the bright side and highlight these things rather then look for faults. You have to look for the positives. We get one chance on this earth, such a waste bickering about skin color. None of us are going to make it out alive. 

Thanks...

there’s a better way of doing This...... The guy is building way more walls then bridges

8 hours ago, CardinalTruth said:

This is a pretty good post. I lean toward disagreeing with it to an extent though.

If we knew nut in real life, he may be pretty happy, satisfied and totally different than how we perceive him on here. I do not know him irl, but, I think the person we are seeing post on here posts according to the "feels" he's getting from some of the other posters.

We tend to paint each other into corners on here as a game or something, then, we suddenly want to be unhappy with what we created. A man painted into a corner. Or a man using his time to try putting us in our corner. Or expose us for what he thinks we are. Etc. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

maybe he's not a builder at all, maybe he's just a man reacting to the stimuli around him?

2 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

I do acknowledge change but it leaves us with a long way to go still. Why can't we talk? That has been my cry. Understanding is missing as many refuse to accept anything happened. That today's conditions are a result of past actions. 

I know my kid did not have Spanish friends, oriental friend or and other descriptive friends. They had friends. A far cry from my days when we identified that way. I see more cream now. it has been said by me that I will be glad when there i no more white people as we mix and create that cream color that I love so much. I am a positive person. The posters on this page are trying to make me something I am not and you are joining them without following my post. You have not been here and followed any of my conversations with the bigotry that exist here. 

So if you look back, it is not me that has issues.

Absolutely not... Do you mix your Colors When ur doing your Laundry, negative You Separatethat Shit

@HSFBfan I know you know wat I’m saying  

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

So if you look back, it is not me that has issues.

No, of course not... you're Jesus on earth....

Make no mistake about it, you do not acknowledge or account for your missteps even when the "facts' are right in front of you.

And that's okay, it's just a credibility issue. No biggie, no different than some the the effluent spewed by POTUS.

• Like 1

The Germans and the Jews got a better relationship then The whites and the the blacks got...

listen @Sportsnut if America is so bad and treat y’all like shit , why don’t you go back from where u came from, I’ll finance it...

i literally cant take ur complaining anymore.. it’s all fake news what u preach 

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

No, of course not... you're Jesus on earth....

Make no mistake about it, you do not acknowledge or account for your missteps even when the "facts' are right in front of you.

And that's okay, it's just a credibility issue. No biggie, no different than some the the effluent spewed by POTUS.

Sincerely A.A.

• Haha 1

Just now, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Who does when driving an agenda? 

Are not these things done in more reflective personal times?

-------------------------------

You know, these traits are now considered presidential. ;)

• Haha 1

Just now, Sportsnut said:

They make color safe bleach now and clothing that bleed less.

I stopped using white clothing decades ago so everything can go into the washer without segregate... I mean separating. 

I do keep some white outerwear in my closet that I sometimes still wear.

When this get soiled I take it to the cleaners. ;)

• Haha 1