43 House Republicans have announced this cycle they are retiring, running for another office or resigning outright

RedZone

15 hours ago, tommygun58 said:

We will have this forever.Don't count your chickens.

and you still have left loonies thinking Trump will not be reelected. 

I'll never forget seeing Trump helicopter into the Iowa State fair just before the first primary/caucus. 

ALL the candidates were already there. Each speaking to small crowds of 10-20-or 30 people. 

Trump's helicopter buzzes the fair. Black and polished with big "Trump" logo on it's side was the whirlybird . 

Everyone runs to see him land. 

John Kasich

Ted Cruz 

Marco Rubio 

Ben Carson 

Jeb Bush 

Carly Fiorina

all left alone as their little gatherings ran to see The Donald. 

The copter lands, he gets out looking like Rodney Dangerfield, in Caddyshack,  ready for a round of golf with his Make America Great  Again hat on. 

The crowd goes crazy. Like the Beatles in 64. 

He steps over to the microphone and say, "Who wants to go for a ride in my helicopter?" 

(Right then I knew this guy could be king.)

Again the crowd erupts and a line forms for the kids to get on board. 

Never has their been such performance art in politics. 

51 minutes ago, noonereal said:

and you still have left loonies thinking Trump will not be reelected. 

I'll never forget seeing Trump helicopter into the Iowa State fair just before the first primary/caucus. 

ALL the candidates were already there. Each speaking to small crowds of 10-20-or 30 people. 

Trump's helicopter buzzes the fair. Black and polished with big "Trump" logo on it's side was the whirlybird . 

Everyone runs to see him land. 

John Kasich

Ted Cruz 

Marco Rubio 

Ben Carson 

Jeb Bush 

Carly Fiorina

all left alone as their little gatherings ran to see The Donald. 

The copter lands, he gets out looking like Rodney Dangerfield, in Caddyshack,  ready for a round of golf with his Make America Great  Again hat on. 

The crowd goes crazy. Like the Beatles in 64. 

He steps over to the microphone and say, "Who wants to go for a ride in my helicopter?" 

(Right then I knew this guy could be king.)

Again the crowd erupts and a line forms for the kids to get on board. 

Never has their been such performance art in politics. 

then why didn't the genius win then popular vote too??....what do you attribute his 2.9 million vote loss to?....and you got him being reelected now??...

"Never has their been such performance art in politics"...a rich kid showing off his toys?!....art?...if you say so...

47 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

then why didn't the genius win then popular vote too??....what do you attribute his 2.9 million vote loss to?....and you got him being reelected now??...

He did not win the popular vote because most Americans do not share his values. 

Not sure how you don't know this. 

"Never has their been such performance art in politics"...a rich kid showing off his toys?!....art?...if you say so...

You have been making this same mistake since Donald came to significant political prominence. 

The impact of his circus is profound, not in substance (as you know), in self promotion.