#winning feeling the heat...

RedZone

@RedZone

You are looking at these tweets all wrong.  They show progress.   All week we've been hearing from the likes of Trump's former lawyer Jay Goldberg, Don Jr., Ivanka, and several others that they are concerned that things aren't Cohen too well and he's going "to flip."

Of course the subtext of all these concerns isn't that Cohen isn't trustworthy, it's that Trump did a whole bunch of crimes that Cohen know's about since you can't "flip" on an innocent person...Now I'm no communications media genius like our leader, but it seems like the message should be something more like: "I don't mind if Michael Cohen testifies, I've got nothing to hide."  

Donald isn't there yet, but he's making progress, preemptively saying his long time "fixer" will lie...

The second subtext is all these idiots have seen too many movies...

The third subtext is he misspelled Haberman the first time and needed a "do-over."  Two b's or not not two b's, that is the question...

Here's a link to the article that seems to have unhinged the President: Link  "Who I don't speak to and have nothing to do with"xD

DbTnaueWsAAXpT7.jpg

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

RZ is a drive bye and nothing more..He copies and pastes anything that  is derogatory to Trump...He knows little context or facts of what he puts up and is the is one  of "sheep in the Democrat party"...He's a leftist devoid of historical fact or knowledge... Rearely will he discuss, in depth or with any acumen, political history or events...

The "context" is cohen (president's lawyer) is the FIXER. He's facing 30 or more years in the iron bar motel.

Got any additional "context" for the class, old man?

3 hours ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

@RedZone

You are looking at these tweets all wrong.  They show progress.   All week we've been hearing from the likes of Trump's former lawyer Jay Goldberg, Don Jr., Ivanka, and several others that they are concerned that things aren't Cohen too well and he's going "to flip."

Of course the subtext of all these concerns isn't that Cohen isn't trustworthy, it's that Trump did a whole bunch of crimes that Cohen know's about since you can't "flip" on an innocent person...Now I'm no communications media genius like our leader, but it seems like the message should be something more like: "I don't mind if Michael Cohen testifies, I've got nothing to hide."  

Donald isn't there yet, but he's making progress, preemptively saying his long time "fixer" will lie...

The second subtext is all these idiots have seen too many movies...

The third subtext is he misspelled Haberman the first time and needed a "do-over."  Two b's or not not two b's, that is the question...

Here's a link to the article that seems to have unhinged the President: Link  "Who I don't speak to and have nothing to do with"xD

DbTnaueWsAAXpT7.jpg

That photo is out of context. xD

• Haha 2