Stay the hell away from this guy if an asteroid is coming

maxchoboian

The chances of being hit by an asteroid are slim, but if anyone was to be crushed in such an unlikely event, I'd put my money on Dylan McWilliams.

In the last year, he has been stitched up due to a bear attack in the Colorado mountains and now a shark attack in Hawaii. And a few years ago, while hiking in Utah, he was bitten by a rattlesnake.

If there's lightning around you, make sure McWilliams isn't.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2018/04/22/attacked-by-bear-bitten-by-shark/

• Like 1

3 hours ago, maxchoboian said:

The chances of being hit by an asteroid are slim, but if anyone was to be crushed in such an unlikely event, I'd put my money on Dylan McWilliams.

In the last year, he has been stitched up due to a bear attack in the Colorado mountains and now a shark attack in Hawaii. And a few years ago, while hiking in Utah, he was bitten by a rattlesnake.

If there's lightning around you, make sure McWilliams isn't.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2018/04/22/attacked-by-bear-bitten-by-shark/

There is probably something in his bodily secretions or smell that attracts wild life. That would be my first guess. 

53 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

There is probably something in his bodily secretions or smell that attracts wild life. That would be my first guess. 

May be some truth to that or he needs to change his cologne that he wears. :D

Depending on how you look at it you could say he is pretty lucky that with whats happened to him he came out relatively unscathed. It could of been a lot worse. 

• Haha 1