Calvin Ridley Julio Jones.... sweet Mary and Joseph...

LiberalDonaldTrump

3 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Atl already loaded at WR so front office that he was too good to pass up. 

WR was actually an area of concern after trading Gabriel in the off season. In a pass happy offense they needed another star WR to compliment Jones and the aging Sanu who probably doesn't have much left in the tank (plus he has been plagued with injuries).

3 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

WR was actually an area of concern after trading Gabriel in the off season. In a pass happy offense they needed another star WR to compliment Jones and the aging Sanu who probably doesn't have much left in the tank (plus he has been plagued with injuries).

Didn’t know gabriel was gone  so I guess pick makes more sense ... and I like sanu he’s got another year or 2 maybe. Stud at Rutgers. 

48 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Didn’t know gabriel was gone  so I guess pick makes more sense ... and I like sanu he’s got another year or 2 maybe. Stud at Rutgers. 

Trade was made a couple months ago. I could see the Falcons picking up one more WR in a later round or an undrafted free agent to solidify the depth chart without breaking the bank. The next pick will be an OL if I had to guess.