why does Sportnut have a Victim mentality, while I have a Victor mentality??

51 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Do I make you nervous?

Why are you so obsessed with bringing me down?

Am I running for some office?

Did I strike a nerve with you on some social matter?

Whats the name of that town, Newark?

I have no right to complain.

You are....... Newark.

Lol you can’t afford to live in my town... ur rent is less than my property tax.  ... yes you do make me nervous 😬..and you know the exact reason why u make me nervous 

8 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

Just the facts,

for the sensible.

Lmao  I laugh at ur mental health 

u spend so much time and resources on this website lol there’s like 300 people on here that you spend day and night pushing ur agenda to no Avail

lol unreal cause u actually think ur doing something by posting a race baiting threads....

if you wanna actually do  something stop being a Pussy behind a keyboard and go out in to ur community be a proper citizen and do something good for everyone not just for ur own Race u selfish Bitch

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

@LiberalDonaldTrump time to celebrate your victor mentality with a nice, tasty, fake meat, cheeseburger!

#YouGetWhatYouPayFor 

#CheapMentality

FPB, look I agree if you’re gonna get a fast food burger in the northeast I’d rather do Shake Shack or 5 Guys or SmashBurger.  By your name I assume you do In n’ Out or something.

But we all know you’d be lying if you said you never once indulged in some processed flame-broiled mystery meat burger and didn’t enjoy it.

12 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

FPB, look I agree if you’re gonna get a fast food burger in the northeast I’d rather do Shake Shack or 5 Guys or SmashBurger.  By your name I assume you do In n’ Out or something.

But we all know you’d be lying if you said you never once indulged in some processed flame-broiled mystery meat burger and didn’t enjoy it.

Everyone has had a fake processed meat burger before. 

The difference is I stopped eating them when i was 10 and discovered they were fake and I could get real burgers that were much better. 

Who eats fake McDonald's burgers regularly as an adult!? Unreal @LiberalDonaldTrump!

On 4/27/2018 at 3:06 PM, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Lol you can’t afford to live in my town... ur rent is less than my property tax.  ... yes you do make me nervous 😬..and you know the exact reason why u make me nervous 

I'm nervous about anyone who's happy to vote my hard-earned income into their own pockets.

• Like 1

Just now, concha said:

I'm nervous about anyone who's happy to vote my hard-earned income into their own pockets.

Concha, didn’t you hear about Governor Murphy’s magical plan in NJ?  Dude came to my work to campaign.  I listened to him literally say that he would fully fund pensions, NJ Transit, and public schools, and then said out taxes would go down!  Keep in mind this has never been done before even with the current tax rate!

And these idiots I work with, who are all very smart people, are clapping and cheering like idiots!  WTF?!?!

I don’t get how a guy who made millions at Goldman Sachs - so he is obviously smart and hardworking, and knows that at the end of the day the numbers have to add up on the balance sheet - can say this to taxpayers with a straight face!

Politics truly makes smart people stupid.

1 minute ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

Concha, didn’t you hear about Governor Murphy’s magical plan in NJ?  Dude came to my work to campaign.  I listened to him literally say that he would fully fund pensions, NJ Transit, and public schools, and then said out taxes would go down!  Keep in mind this has never been done before even with the current tax rate!

And these idiots I work with, who are all very smart people, are clapping and cheering like idiots!  WTF?!?!

I don’t get how a guy who made millions at Goldman Sachs - so he is obviously smart and hardworking, and knows that at the end of the day the numbers have to add up on the balance sheet - can say this to taxpayers with a straight face!

Politics truly makes smart people stupid.

Smart, self-serving man talking to sheep.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Trump looked at you with a straight face and gave you the lie of your life and you accepted it with dissent.

It does not make smart people look stupid.

They are stupid anyway.

As are you.

You used “dissent” incorrectly based on what you are trying to convey.

You have no idea if I voted for Trump.

Carry on.

• Haha 2