NY Atty Gen has been a bad boy

Bormio

2 minutes ago, Bormio said:

The New Yorker was the one who really broke Weinstein.

Yea it's a leftist crap of a publication. So someone else put something else up that was written by the New Yorker and we said to never mention that again lol

Well it looks like the story is out....its on fox news the hill and other sites. This story could be a big one

Just now, Sportsnut said:

Stupid reason not to post.

Truth is truth

It's called consistency. When myself and other people stated in a post to not buy into the New Yorker and use it as a source than you dont do it 2 weeks after you stated that. But it is being reported in multiple reports. Could be a big one. The top Port Authority cop is also under investigation. I keep telling people NY is a shit hole 

Just now, Sportsnut said:

Those others living your life?

Allowing your life to be dictated by some faceless personality on a talk shit forum.

Keep this up and you will always have issues. 

Wtf are you talking about. I brought up that the New Yorker is a shitty source and people agreed. So we stated to use that as a source sucks. But at this moment it is being reported everywhere so it seems like a credible story. So I have no idea what the fuck your talking about and honestly idc to know

Just now, noonereal said:

Exactly.

Same crap as trump. 

Again this is like I said were gonna agree to disagree. I like pretty much everything trump is doing. I hate pretty much everything a Democrat does. See how that works. Yea trump is a life long Democrat who ran as a Republican but I can certainly support his entire agenda. I will be disappointed if he announces anything other than we are out of the Iran deal tomorrow. New NAFTA is hopefully on the way. 

6 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Again this is like I said were gonna agree to disagree. I like pretty much everything trump is doing. I hate pretty much everything a Democrat does. See how that works. 

Yeah, you are partisan, I am not.

Btw, trumps agenda is trump.

Nothing else.

3 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Yeah, you are partisan, I am not.

Btw, trumps agenda is trump.

Nothing else.

Which is fine. I dont like anything the other side brings so it's very hard to be bipartisan. Maybe if the Democrats had some kind of message maybe it would be easier but they dont.