CA now world'd 5th largest economy

11 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

You defend to the death where you are NOT from.

So where are you from?

Scared?

I am willing to bet you are scared fat boy.

I'm just having a great time knowing you are from a poverty-stricken and human excrement covered shithole and I get to point out how full of shit you are.  California = 💩

Winning!

😄

7 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

I like rankings.

So. Much. Winning.

Gallup-Healthways-State-Rankings-2015-Hawaii-then-Alaska.jpg

I can proudly say. 

1. Nowhere in GA has a problem with homeless people crapping everywhere. So you can take that lie and shove it back down your throat

2. Blockhead why did you come back... can't take a hint

3. If you don't think CA has problems then youre a straight fool or you choose to be ignorant... I believe it's the first choice. 

4. You'll ignore all this and spew some nonsense about how great .CA is or "Winning"  truth is you sound like a stupid child and probably are. I'd believe it. 

5. You're obnoxious and annoying as fuck go back to the norcal boards 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I can proudly say. 

1. Nowhere in GA has a problem with homeless people crapping everywhere. So you can take that lie and shove it back down your throat

Not what the Internet says. You can search it and find millions of images and articles about homelessness, government housing, poverty, and welfare dependence in GA.

I have been ALL over GA and have seen it myself. Disgusting.

Just now, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Not what the Internet says. You can search it and find millions of images and articles about homelessness, government housing, poverty, and welfare dependence in GA.

You've never been to GA for one there's nothing you can say to convince me... and I know there's a lot of government housing in GA but .CA has quite a bit too. And the internet can lie you know I doubt you do though... You seem like the type of person to believe the Indian guy who calls with a money scam over the phone... 

Just now, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Well, we now can confirm you are stupid, a liar or both.

You are so desperate you try to pass off pictures of Detroit (run by the party you love for eons) as Atlanta.

You are from the Poop State.

#1 in poverty

#1 in homelessness

#1 in welfare recipients

Oh, and btw, PoopState,  here's some interesting gang population stats by county.  Most in the USA...  Winning!

Los Angeles County, CA: 68,208
Cook County, IL: 60,125
San Bernardino County, CA: 40,558
Fresno County, CA: 24,482

Hennepin County, MN: 19,778
Essex County, NJ: 17,094
Miami-Dade County, FL: 16,684
Wayne County, MI: 16,216
Salt Lake County, UT: 15,574
Clark County, NV: 15,163
Orange County, CA: 15,106
San Diego County, CA: 14,699
Kern County, CA: 13,011

Dallas County, TX: 12,283
Oklahoma County, OK: 12,169
Riverside County, CA: 12,157
Santa Clara County, CA: 11,879

King County, WA: 11,332
Bernalillo County, NM: 10,938
Shelby County, TN: 10,832

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

The only thing you're winning at is being a pain in everyone's ass... I'm actually kinda disappointed that prep didn't ban you again.... You bring nothing to the board and you agitate everyone... 

Why are you calling for people to be banned with differing opinions? You sound like a communist.

I am on the off topic forum and am expressing my opinion.

I am calling for you to be banned.

Just now, concha said:

Well, we now can confirm you are stupid, a liar or both.

You are so desperate you try to pass off pictures of Detroit (run by the party you love for eons) as Atlanta.

You are from the Poop State.

#1 in poverty

#1 in homelessness

#1 in welfare recipients

Oh, and btw, PoopState,  here's some interesting gang population stats by county.  Most in the USA...  Winning!

Los Angeles County, CA: 68,208
Cook County, IL: 60,125
San Bernardino County, CA: 40,558
Fresno County, CA: 24,482

Hennepin County, MN: 19,778
Essex County, NJ: 17,094
Miami-Dade County, FL: 16,684
Wayne County, MI: 16,216
Salt Lake County, UT: 15,574
Clark County, NV: 15,163
Orange County, CA: 15,106
San Diego County, CA: 14,699
Kern County, CA: 13,011

Dallas County, TX: 12,283
Oklahoma County, OK: 12,169
Riverside County, CA: 12,157
Santa Clara County, CA: 11,879

King County, WA: 11,332
Bernalillo County, NM: 10,938
Shelby County, TN: 10,832

You seem to be an expert on gangs. So am I.

This is Atlanta's "30 deep" gang.

Winning!

assets-gangarrests_2_346028c_997267138.jpg

2 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

The only thing you're winning at is being a pain in everyone's ass... I'm actually kinda disappointed that prep didn't ban you again.... You bring nothing to the board and you agitate everyone... 

He's a fool. Like there's no government housing in the Poop State?  And add on all the homeless.

In fact, California has a ridiculous amount of people living in gubmint assisted housing.

He lives in the poverty poop state.

I love my state... even though I was born in miami FL I'll defend GA to the end y'know why because it's not a bad place I was raised here and my life has been good it's been a blessing. My mom sent me here with my aunt and uncle at a young age so I could have a good life. If I hadve stayed my whole life in Miami who knows what wouldve happened because we lived in a rough area. 

But by the grace of God I'm alive doing well and staying by myself in an apartment in one of the best cities in the state. I'm grateful for where I am and what's been done for me I may not be rich but I'm making it and doing fine. I don't need your petty BS . Your problem is you're to stupid to realize everyone is different everyone has different temperaments and preferences. Not everyone wants to live in Cali not everyone thinks Cali is that great and they can think or feel that way. 

You can't respect that  because you're a stupid fool.