CA now world'd 5th largest economy

20 hours ago, concha said:

California is the nation's poverty and homelessness leader.

Documented fact.

As far as population growth,  Georgia, the Carolinas, Florida, Texas... all higher than California, which would be nowhere without illegal aliens.

So you agree that the immigrants have helped grow Cali to the 5TH largest economy in the world!!  Glad you're coming around.  You seemed too smart to be a racist hater. 

3 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

A view live from Atlanta!

#ThreePrisons

Prison-Guard-1.jpg

This is why I view leftists as idiots.

Atlanta with 6 million people has three prisons.

Folsom has a few tens of thousands of people and has two prisons.

I'd ask you do the math, but we all know you are incapable. 😄

20 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Having decent pizza is not having "the best food in the nation."

You can only eat pizza so much.

I wouldn't say NYC has the best food in the nation, but they mos def have some killer places other than pizza.  Lots of other regions in the country have their own great local foods too.  Only one that can not seem to be agreed upon is BBQ or Steaks.  Some say Kansas City, other say NYC and then there is Texas too.  

2 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

I wouldn't say NYC has the best food in the nation, but they mos def have some killer places other than pizza.  Lots of other regions in the country have their own great local foods too.  Only one that can not seem to be agreed upon is BBQ or Steaks.  Some say Kansas City, other say NYC and then there is Texas too.  

Some places have good food in certain genres.

You just can't beat CA overall though.

16 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

The George Washington Bridge is $15 bucks. You only pay going into NYC. The Tappan Zee Bridge as of now is $5 but with the new bridge were waiting to see what the new price will be.

Heres a website of how much it would cost you to travel the NYS Thruway. All depends on where you start and where you go

http://www.thruway.ny.gov/travelers/tolls/calc/findclass/classtree.cgi

Heres a link for the NYC tunnels and such

http://www.panynj.gov/bridges-tunnels/tolls.html

Heres another site I found that has a bunch of NYS tolls

http://beta.costtodrive.com/new-york-tolls/

15 bones!!!!!!!!!!  Dude y'all are getting hoodwinked!!

9 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

So you agree that the immigrants have helped grow Cali to the 5TH largest economy in the world!!  Glad you're coming around.  You seemed too smart to be a racist hater. 

Where did I do that? Who brought up race? Oh, you did.

When in doubt, make shit up.  😂

40% of Californians live at or below the poverty level.

California leads the nation in child homelessness.

1/3 of folks are on welfare.

The cities have news articles and investigative reports about all the needles and human shit on the streets.

But since a there are mega-billionaires and millionaires in a few small communities... winning!

1 minute ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Some places have good food in certain genres.

You just can't beat CA overall though.

Agreed.  Within a 15 mile radius in the Silicon Valley I can have pretty much every kind of cuisine in the world.  I love that.  Italian and Mexican are my favorite kinds of food and its heaven here for those. 

Just now, AztecPadre said:

Agreed.  Within a 15 mile radius in the Silicon Valley I can have pretty much every kind of cuisine in the world.  I love that.  Italian and Mexican are my favorite kinds of food and its heaven here for those. 

Agreed. So amazing.

Shit, try living in the south where your only options are Chick-Fil-A and Roscoes Chicken and Biscuits. What a joke.

1 minute ago, concha said:

Where did I do that? Who brought up race? Oh, you did.

When in doubt, make shit up.  😂

40% of Californians live at or below the poverty level.

California leads the nation in child homelessness.

1/3 of folks are on welfare.

The cities have news articles and investigative reports about all the needles and human shit on the streets.

But since a there are mega-billionaires and millionaires in a few small communities... winning!

Dang I can't imagine how much worse off the other states must be.  I mean Cali just sounds so poor and it's BY FAR the richest state in the union, so dang we are really screwed as a nation I guess.  Peace vato. 

2 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Agreed. So amazing.

Shit, try living in the south where your only options are Chick-Fil-A and Roscoes Chicken and Biscuits. What a joke.

Speaking of Chick-Fil-A, I had my very first ever chicken sandwich from there last week and I gotta admit it was not to bad at all.  Very thick and crispy.  Not like I would go there every day, but I can see how folks can like it.  I prefer none chain food places personally, but to each they own. 

1 minute ago, AztecPadre said:

Speaking of Chick-Fil-A, I had my very first ever chicken sandwich from there last week and I gotta admit it was not to bad at all.  Very thick and crispy.  Not like I would go there every day, but I can see how folks can like it.  I prefer none chain food places personally, but to each they own. 

It is good, no doubt. It is gospel in the south though. Those people take it REAL seriously.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Dang I can't imagine how much worse off the other states must be.  I mean Cali just sounds so poor and it's BY FAR the richest state in the union, so dang we are really screwed as a nation I guess.  Peace vato. 

So much wealth and so unevenly divided in your Dem-run social utopia.

4 in 10 living like shit.

1 in 3 on welfare

The other states AREN'T worse off.  What don't you understand about California having the most people per capita in poverty and roughly 1/3 of the welfare recipients in the entire country?

Just now, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Fast food is king everywhere, dipshit, not just the south.

Expand, travel... leave the prison called your mind.

Fast food is everywhere.

It isn't gospel everywhere.

Look at all the overweight people in the south without health insurance. That isn't a result of good eating and exercising in 100 percent humidity.