where does he end up???

sausmann9

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Before you left wing whackos dismiss this, watch it and tell me why it's flawed 

Idc what those puppet show hosts have to say

The intelligence in this country has declined drastically since people stopped doing their own research and decided to just listen to propaganda filled news stations who's only care is getting high ratings in order to fill their pockets with cash

None of these reporters or politicians care about the public, they only look after themselves 

Just like Trump couldn't give a shit about you me or anyone else,  he always looks after himself and only a idiot thinks he cares about America, he is the same person he was 30 years ago,  Trump looks after Trump and giving him power hasn't changed his self promotion mindset he has always had 

The media has brainwashed people into being paranoid about anything they can get a reporter on,  99% of the crap these stations talk about aren't even important issues 

Just like this kneeling issue,  it's not a important issue. They tricked people into thinking it was news in order to get viewers 

30 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Before you left wing whackos dismiss this, watch it and tell me why it's flawed 

What does this have to do with anything?

It's not flawed because he really didn't say anything. He just repeated a bunch of statistics without giving a theory or cause.

But I find it amusing that the same people (like Tucker Carlson) who think minorities are not victims and should take individual responsibility for themselves immediately turnabout when men (mostly white men) are the ones falling behind.

So women and minorities are wallowing in victimhood but when it's men?

"OMG! WE GOTTA DO SOMETHING!"

The truth is that when women are given equal opportunity, they are outperforming men.

What's the response?

Men wallow in self-pity, do more drugs, get married less and commit suicide at higher rates.

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

The biggest issue is the fact that schools are easy targets 

Most schools you can walk on campus without anyone knowing so what's stopping someone from walking on the campus with a gun

You don't see people walking into airports or police stations to commit mass murder, if schools had same security as those places the shootings would go down

Thanks

25 minutes ago, Goldmember said:

What does this have to do with anything?

It's not flawed because he really didn't say anything. He just repeated a bunch of statistics without giving a theory or cause.

But I find it amusing that the same people (like Tucker Carlson) who think minorities are not victims and should take individual responsibility for themselves immediately turnabout when men (mostly white men) are the ones falling behind.

So women and minorities are wallowing in victimhood but when it's men?

"OMG! WE GOTTA DO SOMETHING!"

The truth is that when women are given equal opportunity, they are outperforming men.

What's the response?

Men wallow in self-pity, do more drugs, get married less and commit suicide at higher rates.

Another alarming thing is there seems to be disconnect to the family atmosphere in regards to social media and electronics. The lack up interaction is doing more bad than good. 

Also the rise of accepting and nurturing mental diseases with LGBT people. Their mental diseases are rewarded and supported which in turn normalizes mentally ill behavior. 

And another thing is you and your Satan worshippers have done all you can to strip God out of schools and businesses to the point people are getting less and less of a genuine positive message on how to conduct themselves as good people

add all this up and you have a recipe of mental disease running amok. 

Religious Husband and wife with kids is looked down upon. Identity politics has devoured half of all politics. Making minorites think white people mainly men are evil doesn't do anyone any good .

this is all the liberals killing this country 

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

Another alarming thing is there seems to be disconnect to the family atmosphere in regards to social media and electronics. The lack up interaction is doing more bad than good. 

Also the rise of accepting and nurturing mental diseases with LGBT people. Their mental diseases are rewarded and supported which in turn normalizes mentally ill behavior. 

And another thing is you and your Satan worshippers have done all you can to strip God out of schools and businesses to the point people are getting less and less of a genuine positive message on how to conduct yourself as a good person.

Religious Husband and wife with kids is looked down upon. Identity politics has devoured have of politics. Making minorites think white people mainly men are evil doesn't do anyone any good .

I see that you're still as stupid and deluded as ever.

I bet you're one of these loser men who feels emasculated by women and wallows in self-pity.

13 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

And another thing is you and your Satan worshippers have done all you can to strip God out of schools and businesses to the point people are getting less and less of a genuine positive message on how to conduct themselves as good people

Religious Husband and wife with kids is looked down upon. Identity politics has devoured half of all politics. Making minorites think white people mainly men are evil doesn't do anyone any good .

You know another thing wrong in this country 

Trying to combine politics and religion 

Those 2 have no business being put into one, politics have no place in a religious atmosphere 

11 minutes ago, Goldmember said:

I see that you're still as stupid and deluded as ever.

I bet you're one of these loser men who feels emasculated by women and wallows in self-pity.

Never. I don't think like you do. I don't think that deep over things that are insignificant. You can keep your identity politics. 

I don't judge people over things they can't control like race, gender and age. Everyone has equal opportunity. 

I want the best person for the job no matter what. That's why you don't see too many Mexicans, Japanese and Swedish NBA and NFL players. Because they choose on merit base only. Just how life should be .

not discriminating is a great thing. You should try it some time

15 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Funny 

I didn't know that bragging about grabbing women by the vagina is a positive way to conduct themselves as people or as citizens

But they are the side of religious and good people? 

How about some consistency from the conservatives, maybe then you all wouldn't look like idiots most of the time 

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

I don't judge people over things they can't control like race, gender and age. Everyone has equal opportunity. 

Again, you just said that gay people were mentally ill.

It's as if you're so stupid that you don't even understand how stupid you are. You go on long rants and then seemingly forget about it in your very next post.

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

not discriminating is a great thing. You should try it some time

This stuff doesn't even make any sense.

I bet if you polled this board (even among those who despise me) I'd win on the question of who's for less discrimination.

Again, you just claimed that gays are mentally ill.

Yet you're a completely merit-based, non-discriminating person.

And, again, what does any of your neurosis have to do with anything? You're clearly one of these suffering men who start posts about topics just so you can whine and wallow in self-pity.

22 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

What they chose to do is their own choice 

You know if these "religious people" would read the bible I'm sure they would find a phrase that goes something close to meaning that god is the person responsible for judging people 

It's not our job to judge others

Since when did it become our place to tell others how they should live their lives? 

Having a individual identity is what made this country great

Diversity is what this country was founded upon

Fear has brainwashed people into believing that the status quo must be maintained to prevent anarchy 

Don't buy into the media propaganda, the media don't care about anyone 

The moment you restrict choice is the moment the countries principles die

On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 2:08 PM, HawgGoneIt said:

To hell with the kid then. Throw him in the trash. 

Is that your preference? 

Really. You are correct. This is exactly what's wrong with society today. Too many young people making mistakes and too many people ready to throw them straight into the trash can.

Uh second chance after an ARMED robbery w/ loaded 38???   its not like he stole some crab legs from Oxleys or Piggley Wiggley.