Champions league final 2:45 est

golfaddict1

1 hour ago, golfaddict1 said:

Regular Fox channel.  Real Madrid vs Liverpool  :)   Enjoy for the few who dig it here.   Next month World Cup!  

I’m recording it.  Would like to watch live but Glen Helen National motocross takes precedence.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Did you watch the match yet?  I thought of the classic western flick name, The good the bad and the ugly to describe the final.     

Watched it late last night.  I was hoping for a tighter affair, but RM just too good.  

7 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Did you watch the match yet?  I thought of the classic western flick name, The good the bad and the ugly to describe the final.     

The first goal should never have happened at this level. Classic schoolboy mistake on the part of the goalkeeper. Madrid's second goal was from a beautiful bicycle kick. 

Good, the Bad and The Ugly, indeed!

• Like 1

Just now, DarterBlue said:

The first goal should never have happened at this level. Classic schoolboy mistake on the part of the goalkeeper. Madrid's second goal was from a beautiful bicycle kick. 

Bale's first will go down as one of the best goals ever.

Liverpool's keeper had "one of those days" on the worst of all days.

24 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Indeed... the good was Liverpool’s tying 1-1 goal, the bad was Bale’s 2nd goal on a ripped slight knuckle ball but from 4 pt hoop range... punch the fricking ball out of there!    The ugly was omg deflating... 

Bale’s spectacular game winning goal was just breathtaking.  To do it at that moment after just coming on the pitch for what 2-3 minutes?  

Game was not over until clusterfuck2.  Liverpool had ample time to tie it.  

The finish was as wild as the 2nd half... with Ronaldo on a rush and then I was cracking up when the announcer mentioned what fans will do to keep Ronaldo from being shirtless. Lol.  Nice take down by the security but the douche got on tv.  

Bale beat his man for a hat trick chance, but another defender had the angle and made a superb slide tackle to stop it.  

My fav RM player Marcelo was slow on D and got beat on Liverpool’s goal, but sent a nice cross  (like so often) to Bale for the magical goal.