Eagles' Zach Ertz slams Fox News (Fake News) over misleading anthem images

1 hour ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Does anyone take these clowns seriously anymore? I mean, they target those with a 5th grade education.

Funny how they always get your attention though.  I started using the “ignore” option a long time ago.  

2 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/eagles-star-slams-fox-news-misleading-anthem-video-134637529.html

Does anyone take these clowns seriously anymore? I mean, they target those with a 5th grade education.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!  Chump News does it again.  HAHAHAHAHAHA.  Seriously this administration and the marks following him are providing daily entertainment for me.  HAHAHA.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

IMG_0945.JPG

For a multiple time draft dodger he sure does like to sound "tough" about the flag and the military.  What fat orange old fool this kat is.  But damn he provides me with daily shit to just laugh at.   The Eagles never once knelt during the anthem all year and for their reward the fat ass shits on them. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Can't make this shit up.  Keep on keepin on gordo pendejo!!!

• Like 1

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

Every Patriots player would've showed up. Leadership starts from the top down. Having half the team show up is both concerning and disrespectful. 

I thought we were talking about the Eagles?  Deflect deflect deflect.  Its the alt rights go to move. 

10 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

A first-class owner tells his entire team that they have to attend. No choices in this matter. That's the point. This is a bad look for the Eagles, not our great Commander & Chief. The event will go on without them and will be even better now. 

Dude y'all are just beyond any help.  He has you guys completely under his spell.  Any who, out here in NorCal all is great with life!! Enjoy your week. 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

A first-class owner tells his entire team that they have to attend. No choices in this matter. That's the point. This is a bad look for the Eagles, not our great Commander & Chief. The event will go on without them and will be even better now. 

And a real man (not a random pussy grabber like you've mentored your son to be) can say to that owner, "Thank you for the offer, but I will not be able to be there." Very polite. 

Just now, Sportsnut said:

These are high school in the Southern Crescent

Not even an issue.

Nobody wants to live in California.

Bay Area exodus? Nearly 50 percent of Californians say they want to move out soon, poll finds

It's all in the plan.

Raise prices to make others leave to GA, so we can enjoy our state without the crowds.

Winning!

1 minute ago, Sportsnut said:

See, you lose when you try me.

This house listed for 1 million dollars.

Crazy as hell

• The median house price in the San Jose area as defined in the HSH.com report is $1.165 million. The houses in this gallery sold for close to that price in 2017.  This is 5655 Croydon Avenue, in San Jose's Princeton Plaza neighborhood; $1.12 million, 1425 square feet, 2 bedrooms. (Google Maps image)
  • In this Tuesday, March 6, 2018, photo people walk along a path in front of a row of homes in San Jose, Calif. NerdWallet calculated affordability for 173 metropolitan areas by comparing the median annual household income and the monthly principal-and-interest payment for a median-priced single-family home and found that the least affordable homes are in the San Jose. (AP Photo/Marcio Jose Sanchez)
  • A worker builds a new home at the Pulte Homes Fireside at Norterra-Skyline housing development on March 5, 2013 in Phoenix, Arizona. Phoenix is becoming increasingly popular  with Silicon Valley residents looking for a more affordable place to live.  (Photo by Justin Sullivan/Getty Images)
  • Houses located near Midtown, Sacramento are seen on Nov. 7, 2017.  Sacramento's popular Midtown neighborhood is the heart of the city's emerging food and bar scene. The Sacramento area is seeing a wave of Bay Area transplants drawn to its relative affordability as prices soar in Oakland, San Jose and San Francisco.(Dai Sugano/Bay Area News Group Archives)
  • 105 Manor Place--next door to a former drug house at 107 Manor Place-- recently sold for $2.3 million.. (Dan Coyro -- Santa Cruz Sentinel)
  •  
Next
(Google Maps image)
5 of 8

The median house price in the San Jose area as defined in the HSH.com report is $1.165 million. The houses in this gallery sold for close to that price in 2017. This is 5655 Croydon Avenue, in San Jose's Princeton Plaza neighborhood; $1.12 million, 1425 square feet, 2 bedrooms. (Google Maps image)

By MARISA KENDALL | mkendall@bayareanewsgroup.com | Bay Area News Group
PUBLISHED: June 3, 2018 at 12:01 am | UPDATED: June 5, 2018 at 5:39 am

Despite the Bay Area’s natural beauty and booming job market, nearly half of its residents now want to get out, citing a creeping disillusionment with the high cost of housing.

Want to find more . . 

That is because it is in or near the Silicon Valley where many people makes millions of dollars. It is all relative.

People don't make 44k a year like in GA. We are a whole new world.

You get what you pay for. Enjoy the humidity and Bojangles.

31 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Another Liberal meltdown!!! Holy shit. Locker room talk isn't gospel. Smh

Rejecting our POTUSs invitation, regardless of if you're a fan or not, is totally unacceptable, especially when half the freaking team does it. #honor 

Meltdown? We have different ideas of what constitutes a meltdown. To me, politely declining an invitation is not considered a meltdown. #useyourhead