The Canadians burned down the White House in War of 1812.

RedZone

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

gettyimages-488226322.jpg

No duh.  I think Trudeau’s great-great-great grandfather was the Canuck who lit the match.  Pretty sure I read that on InfoWars.  Or maybe it was Breitbart...

More and more I am convinced that Donald John Trump is not the President that this country needs, but he sure as shit is the one it deserves...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

No duh.  I think Trudeau’s great-great-great grandfather was the Canuck who lit the match.  Pretty sure I read that on InfoWars.  Or maybe it was Breitbart...

More and more I am convinced that Donald John Trump is not the President that this country needs, but he sure as shit is the one it deserves...

The country deserves better. For the conservatives on this board, you can do a lot better. There are many politicians you would find ideologically acceptable who would provide much more stable, ethical government. Wake up!

8 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

The country deserves better. For the conservatives on this board, you can do a lot better. There are many politicians you would find ideologically acceptable who would provide much more stable, ethical government. Wake up!

You understand conservatives had a choice of 16 people to vote for and We voted for the outsider. We wanted the shakeup. 

8 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

After thinking about it he's right.

We deserve trump!

24 minutes ago, RedZone said:

After thinking about it he's right.

We deserve trump!

I can't accept that. I have lived here for over 35 years. I know and am friends with many Americans of different political stripes. This has got to be a hideous dream, a nightmare that we will soon wake up from. 

4 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

I can't accept that. I have lived here for over 35 years. I know and am friends with many Americans of different political stripes. This has got to be a hideous dream, a nightmare that we will soon wake up from. 

disagree completely 

7 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Who better to lead the madness than a madman?

America has been "fake" for decades enter trump.

America has had accountability issues for decades enter trump.

America has become home to "paper patriots" enter trump. 

America has become the extreme version of everything trump is.

He's the perfect president.

11 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

I know. And, I won't hold it against you. But I have to say I am right in this instance. I just hope he is gone before he does too much damage to the country and, perhaps, the world. 

i dont feel he is doing any damage.....3.8% unemployment lowest AA unemployment lowest hispanic unemployment. just secured 70 billion from china for buying our goods. also just got 1 billion from ZTE in China. Not exactly sure what damage is happening at all. There is so much good happening everyday. Even the courts are being changed for the better which is great to see

Like I said NO accountability and people parade it as #winning. If it makes a dollar screw accountability. 

trump pardoned ZTE, I guess. 

Speaking to CNBC, Ross said he is "very pleased with the deal," under which ZTE will pay the United States a $1 billion fine and put $400 million in an escrow account. The fate of ZTE (ZTCOY) has become a major flashpoint in trade tensions between the United States and China.

In April, the US Commerce Department blocked American firms from selling parts or providing services to ZTE, which makes smartphones and other telecommunications equipment.The ban was put in place after Washington said ZTE violated a 2017 deal in which the Chinese company admitted to evading US sanctions on Iran and North Korea.

36 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

i dont feel he is doing any damage.....3.8% unemployment lowest AA unemployment lowest hispanic unemployment. just secured 70 billion from china for buying our goods. also just got 1 billion from ZTE in China. Not exactly sure what damage is happening at all. There is so much good happening everyday. Even the courts are being changed for the better which is great to see

Unemployment for AA, and overall, have been in a steady decline since 2009, there are no policies he put in place to accelerate the decline. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

Unemployment for AA, and overall, have been in a steady decline since 2009, there are no policies he put in place to accelerate the decline. 

What's wrong with you AA's don't you know a good thing for you when you see it?  Get off the Liberal Plantation and join the Party of Southerner's.  Now they have a damn good history of Plantation life as well from what I've heard. :D   Is America Great Again? 

More

Annoying

Ghastly

Antithetical's

• Haha 2