So Kevin Giddens Is The New GHSA Associate Director

Rufus69

IF, and that's a big if, they let him steer the ship some, I think we could see the GHSA get back onto the right course. 

Of course, that's a matter of opinion of mine that they haven't been on the right course. I guess some folks may love the direction they are going. 

Either way, congrats to Coach Giddens. 

We had coach Hughes up there for a while as well. 

Having a voice there, and being able to get anyone on your side politically are totally different things. The southern schools will never really have the votes to "have it their way" so to speak.  It takes being able to lobby enough other member schools to vote a certain way after introducing potential adjustments. 

Tough business up there in Thomson. After a little while, it seems like the southern guys we get in there forget the face of their fathers. 

aGwp5EZ_700b.jpg.b2ac46874d5f8233401cecef125ef7f2.jpg

Hopefully KG remembers the face of his father. xD

6 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Having a voice there, and being able to get anyone on your side politically are totally different things. The southern schools will never really have the votes to "have it their way" so to speak.  It takes being able to lobby enough other member schools to vote a certain way after introducing potential adjustments. 

Tough business up there in Thomson. After a little while, it seems like the southern guys we get in there forget the face of their fathers. 

aGwp5EZ_700b.jpg.b2ac46874d5f8233401cecef125ef7f2.jpg

Hopefully KG remembers the face of his father. xD

Anybody who quotes Stephen King is OK by Ms. Violet....(Smile).

Rufus>>

• Like 1

19 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I find this interesting since there are more middle and southern Ga school in the GHSA than metro school.  Not in 7A to be sure but overall for sure.