Should this Guy win the Nobel Peace Prize

DevilDog

Since many on the Right are pulling for President Trump to win the Prize.  Isn't this Great American really responsible for the Detente with Kim Jong Un?.  Hell he even has on a MAGA Hat.  He even criticizes Obama that should get Cooter and the Gang all fired up.  And just look at the Passion of this Patriot.  Crying and all.   This Patriot Loves America.   Practically a modern Day Crispus Attucks DARE I SAY THE BLACK PATRICK HENRY.  🤘 MAGA

No one had the Vision like DRod.  

• Haha 3

Dennis Rodman made the news rounds on Monday night as President Donald Trump held a summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un in Singapore. A teary Rodman — who traveled to Singapore during the summit — saw it as the culmination of his five years of work to bring the two countries together. Yes, you read that all correctly.

One of the NBA’s most notorious bad boys of the ‘90s and eventual reality television star somehow has become inextricably linked with the United States’ complex and consequential diplomatic relations with North Korea. And, of course, he occupied this improbable status while plugging a cryptocurrency for the cannabis industry.

Image result for dennis rodman in korea

090617 Rodman North Korea mediator  photo

10 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Dennis Rodman made the news rounds on Monday night as President Donald Trump held a summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un in Singapore. A teary Rodman — who traveled to Singapore during the summit — saw it as the culmination of his five years of work to bring the two countries together. Yes, you read that all correctly.

One of the NBA’s most notorious bad boys of the ‘90s and eventual reality television star somehow has become inextricably linked with the United States’ complex and consequential diplomatic relations with North Korea. And, of course, he occupied this improbable status while plugging a cryptocurrency for the cannabis industry.

I saw that interview live on TV.  Alternately horrifying, fascinating, and hilarious.  

If anything it should be split among Phil Jackson, Chuck Daly, and Eddie Vedder, without whom The Worm wouldn’t have found the strength to persevere in seeing his dream of US-DPRK rapprochement come to fruition...

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Since many on the Right are pulling for President Trump to win the Prize.  Isn't this Great American really responsible for the Detente with Kim Jong Un?.  Hell he even has on a MAGA Hat.  He even criticizes Obama that should get Cooter and the Gang all fired up.  And just look at the Passion of this Patriot.  Crying and all.   This Patriot Loves America.   Practically a modern Day Crispus Attucks DARE I SAY THE BLACK PATRICK HENRY.  🤘 MAGA

If he does he will have earned it, something Obama didnt do.

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Ending the war in Iraq? (that your boy started)

Ramping down the war in Afghan? (that your boy started)

Improving relations with countries that were past enemies?

Winning!

So. Much. Stupid. 

Anyway.. do you want me to mail you that book about college admissions and blacks getting a 310 SAT score bump at elite universities  or no ?

13 hours ago, DevilDog said:

JUCO flunk out, didn't want to what was required of him at JUCO level, transferred to small college in Oklahoma then won NBA rings and led NBA in rebounding and fines.

Did it his way.

Definitely thinks and sees things differently.

How Rodman got weaved into this is another example or Rodman's 'different' path.

Regards,

BGW

13 hours ago, DevilDog said:

South Oak Cliff kid who's sister was the baller and would terrorize the neighbor hood. Rodman was the quiet kid with the "jacked" up skin complexion who played pin ball all the time.

Kudos to Rodman, did things his way. I don't think he played ball at SOC.

Regards,

BGW

An explosive new book by Thomas J. Espenshade, a professor at Princeton University, is shedding light on this issue of college affirmative action. (FYI, I am in favor of affirmative action, but I think it should be reserved for low-income and middle-income students of color and not affluent applicants.)

Espenshade discovered that there are significant differences among the SAT and ACT test scores that colleges want from racial and ethnic groups. He made this conclusion after looking at the admission records for 9,000 applicants at 10 highly selective, unnamed colleges.

My acupuncturist’s daughter finished first in her class .... almost perfect SAT score at prestigious high school in La Jolla. 

She got rejected from Stanford and had to slum it at Wharton. 

She says, “if my daughter not Asian, she gets in Stanford” 

and of course she is right. 

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

South Oak Cliff kid who's sister was the baller and would terrorize the neighbor hood. Rodman was the quiet kid with the "jacked" up skin complexion who played pin ball all the time.

Kudos to Rodman, did things his way. I don't think he played ball at SOC.

Regards,

BGW

Dude you are a Texan.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

JUCO flunk out, didn't want to what was required of him at JUCO level, transferred to small college in Oklahoma then won NBA rings and led NBA in rebounding and fines.

Did it his way.

Definitely thinks and sees things differently.

How Rodman got weaved into this is another example or Rodman's 'different' path.

Regards,

BGW

If you put political b.s. aside Rodman is as responsible as anyone for the recent overtures with N.K..  Sometimes weird and goofy works as well as anything else when all anything else did was fail.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

I saw that interview live on TV.  Alternately horrifying, fascinating, and hilarious.  

If anything it should be split among Phil Jackson, Chuck Daly, and Eddie Vedder, without whom The Worm wouldn’t have found the strength to persevere in seeing his dream of US-DPRK rapprochement come to fruition...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!