Cousin Rush says USA TODAY...

ORabidOne

has preseason ranked THREE GHSA powers in their top twenty five! And he also informed those pilgrims, that they left one OUT! It's time for some PAYBACK in DIXIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😈

This could very well be the deepest field in GHSA HISTORY! Twelve to fourteen MAJOR players!

The state of Georgia is going to be extremely deep this year. BTW Welcome back to the National Bode Rab

27 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

has preseason ranked THREE GHSA powers in their top twenty five! And he also informed those pilgrims, that they left one OUT! It's time for some PAYBACK in DIXIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😈

This could very well be the deepest field in GHSA HISTORY! Twelve to fourteen MAJOR players!

1 hour ago, ORabidOne said:

1 hour ago, ORabidOne said:

You would think with having a once in a generation football roster till 2022 you would Schedule someone better than Alcovy and Trinity 

but hey you do you

#mediocre schedule equals mediocre team

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

You would think with having a once in a generation football roster till 2022 you would Schedule someone better than Alcovy and Trinity 

but hey you do you

#mediocre schedule equals mediocre team

Nobody ELSE would PLAY US FOOL! Gayson even cancelled the Spring scrimmage! And NOW, THREE teams have cancelled OTA's this summer, and we cain't find a scrimmage game for Fall, because they're afraid of being BEEEEOOOOTCH SLAPPED! HEY, don't blame US cause we're BEAUTIFUL!☹️

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Nobody ELSE would PLAY US FOOL! Gayson even cancelled the Spring scrimmage! And NOW, THREE teams have cancelled OTA's this summer, and we cain't find a scrimmage game for Fall, because they're afraid of being BEEEEOOOOTCH SLAPPED! HEY, don't blame US cause we're BEAUTIFUL!☹️

How about DLS Bishop Gorman Md SJB any BNU school stop scheduling teams that are on isb’s Tier.... lol 😝 u can’t make this up... Grayson is 10 times better than Norman trailer park and have a 100x better SOS

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

How about DLS Bishop Gorman Md SJB any BNU school stop scheduling teams that are on isb’s Tier.... lol 😝 u can’t make this up... Grayson is 10 times better than Norman trailer park and have a 100x better SOS

Hey, Gayson merely wanted to wait to play us, after they stole somebody else's QB!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Please don’t mention BNU schools I’m the same sentence with BG, or SJB...... you have dileusions of grandeur 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, 94Packer said:

@HSFBfan no disrespect intended to a fellow 🤘🏻Metal fan, but the state of GA will as a whole stomp a mud hole in ya

Lets see what grayson can do with BC in the fall. Btw arch enemy is playing by my house soon and I might just have to go to the show

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3Dlk2-bgwA0Ro&ved=2ahUKEwiR4t7Yi_XbAhXRtlkKHZXzAAEQ_-MBMAN6BAgBEAU&usg=AOvVaw2YslWiwQSWiZDcOa_cCLHI

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

BC beat BG at BG. Only BNU school to beat BG so far. That's when BG had that really good rb who is now at UCLA. 

Ha hahahaha 😝😜🤪😛😋😇😅😂🤣🤣😆😁😄😃😀😊😋😭😇😅😁🤣😆🤪😝😂😃😇😅😄.  THE Ultimate Mic 🎤 Droppppp

ATTA BOYYYYYY

9CF06561-1180-423A-B61C-702A50EF22FA.gif

• Haha 1

Just now, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Ha hahahaha 😝😜🤪😛😋😇😅😂🤣🤣😆😁😄😃😀😊😋😭😇😅😁🤣😆🤪😝😂😃😇😅😄.  THE Ultimate Mic 🎤 Droppppp

ATTA BOYYYYYY

9CF06561-1180-423A-B61C-702A50EF22FA.gif

Better part of it my cousin was on the team. :) but thanks for the compliment 

18 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I think a lot of questions will get answered in that game.

it will be a benchmark game for daisy chains that will consume this board

Arch enemy will kick ass. I’m waiting on Hatebreed to come back down south. They are phenomenal. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 94Packer said:

I think a lot of questions will get answered in that game.

Arch enemy will kick ass. I’m waiting on Hatebreed to come back down south. They are phenomenal. 

I'm seeing avenged sevenfold end of July and godsmack with shinedown in september. Hatebreed should be awesome 

6 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

HEY DUMMY, have money, will travel! NO MONEY, NO HONEY!👎