91 Year Old Mexican Man Beat With a Brick

AztecPadre

3 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

Like Michael savage says The left was hoping the perp was a Caucasian with blond hair and blue eyes ..... unfortunately it was Laquisha and now the story will disappear. 

Michael savage has his head up his ass, seriously.  It’s right there on the CNN site with update. 

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Michael savage has his head up his ass, seriously.  It’s right there on the CNN site with update. 

Yea yea they really covered that story as much as they should ..... sure. 

If you called savage he would twist you into a pretzel within minutes. You’re not at his level in any sense. 

30 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Yea yea they really covered that story as much as they should ..... sure. 

If you called savage he would twist you into a pretzel within minutes. You’re not at his level in any sense. 

What do you want them to do, salivate and foam at the mouth?  They provided updates as they happened and you don't have to go searching for the article.  It's right there.

3 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

He book, Liberalism is a Mental disorder, when broken down, without his sarcasm, is very true...Read it and others before you throw all the stones...Yes, he's abrasive and ornery, but is far from stupid....

I told you about that earlier and gave you an opportunity to explain why it’s a mental disorder?  I also posed that extremism on any spectrum could be a disorder.  

8 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

No,no,no,no,no, no.......YOU READ THE BOOK AND LEARN...I'am not your teacher.....

I'm not going to read his crap with the name calling, etc.  I've read excerpts and it's academic trash....seriously. 

You keep referencing the book and believing in his thesis, so you should be able, as a student of his, to articulate in a line or two the foundational idea.  Compel me to want read it, don't keep repeating the argument title and think you won something.  

17 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Borders, language, culture. Without them we are doomed. 

We have all of those things, are you saying we don’t have a specific language and culture?  We’ve had a dominant language/culture for centuries with distinct subcultures.

The problem is, if we are being real, is our majority white controlled gov doesn’t want to become a minority in this country so they have created a controversy to rally support to balance the population’s racial makeup. 

• Like 1