91 Year Old Mexican Man Beat With a Brick

AztecPadre

3 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/09/us/mexican-man-beaten-brick-los-angeles/index.html

Out of control.  In my 44 years I have never seen this country show so much hate.  Beating a 91 year old grandpa with a fucking brick just for being Mexican?  Then the bitch calls over some more fools to join in.  Luckily the fam knows who did it and will hopefully get their own justice. 

I saw this and was pissed. Was waiting to see if anyone else would post it. Not a mention of hate crime in any of initial reports. If it was a white dude that did it..... 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

The white must must pay and hopefully, is caught.....However, this is all a result of ILEGAL INVADERS and liberal policies that generate hate and other forms of malecontent...Lrftists  hit and bashed Trumpsters in Berkeley..."The pots on and the gas is cookin"...

But all Trump supporters are friendly people, GTFOH with that

I see plenty of trump supporters telling people who don't like Trump everyday to go kill themselves 

But they are supporting peace? 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

I am alt right and you know what? It's alright!!!!

I wish you would quit retweeting political posts on Twitter 

I followed you to read football posts,  not politics 

My twitter account is political neutral and I have to scroll past and ignore any political related posts 

1 hour ago, Drummer61 said:

Appeasement means that the Aligator is starting to bite.....The left and all their appeasement policy results will continue to manifest in violence....It will get worse.......

Please come up with another slogan, this one is worn out.  And refraining from throwing bricks is not appeasement. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Out of control.  In my 44 years I have never seen this country show so much hate.  Beating a 91 year old grandpa with a fucking brick just for being Mexican?  Then the bitch calls over some more fools to join in.  Luckily the fam knows who did it and will hopefully get their own justice. 

That’s because in your 44years, never has there been so significant a backlash against a president elect, that every transgression certain people can get their hands on ,gets thrown out onto social media in an attempt to disparage the current administration.  Shit like this has been going on for years throughout every administration.  

13 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

I saw this and was pissed. Was waiting to see if anyone else would post it. Not a mention of hate crime in any of initial reports. If it was a white dude that did it..... 

No hate crime has been mentioned bc the suspect has not been caught, but once they are, i'll bet they will be charged with one.

Here are the 2016 FBI stats for offenders. Not all of these are prosecuted as such, but it gives a pretty good idea of what has been investigated and forwarded to DAs for consideration.

In 2016, race was reported for 5,770 known hate crime offenders. Of these offenders:

• 46.3 percent were White.
  • 26.1 percent were Black or African American.
  • 7.7 percent were groups made up of individuals of various races (group of multiple races).
  • 0.8 percent (46 offenders) were Asian.
  • 0.8 percent (45 offenders) were American Indian or Alaska Native.
  • 0.1 percent (7 offenders) were Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander.
  • 18.1 percent were unknown.
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Sorry, based on its current state of affairs, FBI stats are meaningless. Democratic states are less likely to report hate crimes or terror-related matters. For example, the guy who blew up his apt in Boston this week "playing with chemicals" is an Islam extremist from the same country as the Boston Marathon bombers. Yet, not a peep. Thus, it won't make any FBI stats due to the Democratic mayor and police chief suppressing the truth. 

Please stop with the conspiracy stuff.  You righties change the narrative to suit your purposes without evidence. 

Didn’t believe the jobs reports were real under a Democrat either, now they are legit and you all are giddy to spread the news. 

14 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Conspiracy stuff? You mean like the current Mueller "investigation?" Smdh 

Oh you mean the mueller investigation that has produced several guilty pleas and a sentencing?  As opposed to the Gowdy led Benghazi investigation that produced NOTHING.  😂 

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

No hate crime has been mentioned bc the suspect has not been caught, but once they are, i'll bet they will be charged with one.

Here are the 2016 FBI stats for offenders. Not all of these are prosecuted as such, but it gives a pretty good idea of what has been investigated and forwarded to DAs for consideration.

In 2016, race was reported for 5,770 known hate crime offenders. Of these offenders:

• 46.3 percent were White.
  • 26.1 percent were Black or African American.
  • 7.7 percent were groups made up of individuals of various races (group of multiple races).
  • 0.8 percent (46 offenders) were Asian.
  • 0.8 percent (45 offenders) were American Indian or Alaska Native.
  • 0.1 percent (7 offenders) were Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander.
  • 18.1 percent were unknown.

Be honest here. If a white guy did this there would be a national outcry of racism, protests, etc and blaming Trump immediately. 

Its disgusting regardless of race of victim or the bitch that did it. 

Anyone who does something like this should be put down imo. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

Be honest here. If a white guy did this there would be a national outcry of racism, protests, etc and blaming Trump immediately. 

Its disgusting regardless of race of victim or the bitch that did it. 

Anyone who does something like this should be put down imo. 

Reagrdless of outcries and protests the stats show that those acts don't have much impact on reality as black offenders are disportionately represented for hate crimes.  That was really my only point.  I bet very few knew this.

Just now, Horsefly said:

Reagrdless of outcries and protests the stats show that those acts don't have much impact on reality as black offenders are disportionately represented for hate crimes.  That was really my only point.  I bet very few knew this.

I see that but that really wasn’t my point. Media don’t run with it because it was a white perp imo. 

Hispanic is included in whites in these stats also. 

So white is really pretty low per.... 

But there’s more white so therew obviously more white hate crimes 

8 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Did you know that the Flynn sentencing was delayed AGAIN? Third time. And that Manafort is being held in solitary confinement 23 hours per day for things he MAY HAVE done 13 years ago? 13 years ago AND unrelated to DJT. The witch hunt continues as America continues to win!! 

Mueller explicitly stated DJT was not the focus of the investigation, why all the concern then if DJT is innocent?  An investigation is free to uncover other crimes not related to the investigation, happens all the time.

if this investigation is a witch hunt, then what do you call the millions spent on Benghazi and Hillary that produced NOTHING?

6 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

I see that but that really wasn’t my point. Media don’t run with it because it was a white perp imo. 

Hispanic is included in whites in these stats also. 

So white is really pretty low per.... 

But there’s more white so therew obviously more white hate crimes 

proportionate to population they are underrepresented, only account for ~46% of hate crimes.

this will be announced as a hate crime in a day or two. (Rightfully so)  Folks (media) just won't pay much attention.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

On Facebook, a highly distinguished Hispanic did just that and immediately his throng of mindless anti white hispanics chimed in. That’s what it’s come to.