91 Year Old Mexican Man Beat With a Brick

AztecPadre

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/09/us/mexican-man-beaten-brick-los-angeles/index.html

Out of control.  In my 44 years I have never seen this country show so much hate.  Beating a 91 year old grandpa with a fucking brick just for being Mexican?  Then the bitch calls over some more fools to join in.  Luckily the fam knows who did it and will hopefully get their own justice. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I agree. These two shoulda been beaten with a brick instead! 

IMG_1062.JPG

First you think suicide is funny, now beat these harmless elderly ladies who are exercising their right?  Dude you got some serious hate issues.  Your are heading towards rab/drummer territory, if not already there.  Crazy how much has come out from you over the last year or so.  You use to be hella cool.  Now, seems like you have a dark soul.  Not sure if this is how you have always been and were just holding back.

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Just a twisted sense of humor, I guess. I'll be in Cali July 24-27. Come to happy hour with MJD and I so you can make an educated decision about moi. At least, my Q&As are good! 

I'll give you that, your Q&A's are great.  As far as meeting 2 white alt right dudes?  hahaha nah. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/09/us/mexican-man-beaten-brick-los-angeles/index.html

Out of control.  In my 44 years I have never seen this country show so much hate.  Beating a 91 year old grandpa with a fucking brick just for being Mexican?  Then the bitch calls over some more fools to join in.  Luckily the fam knows who did it and will hopefully get their own justice. 

Did you post this story when it came out or is this selective outrage? 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2017/10/06/teen-beat-down-stranger-for-being-white-cops/amp/

• Like 1

We gotta keep these left winger terrorists far away from us. You left wingers are complicit for not publicly calling out your officials desires for violence against law abiding Americans

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/woman-angela-m-jones-fancy-white-people-porsche-hammer-smash-attack-virginia-caroline-county-a7668261.html%3famp

6 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Did you post this story when it came out or is this selective outrage? 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2017/10/06/teen-beat-down-stranger-for-being-white-cops/amp/

That's just as bad.  Violence should not be an answer to just about anything.  My kids are half white and I am have Sicilian, but my Sicilian side does not consider themselves white.  Stop with your trying to up my story.  This thread is about the 1 91 yo man not some contest to up somebody else.  Get a grip pendejo.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Dude you really are an alt right bitch.  You just deflect and deflect.  This thread was about ONE MAN and HIS story that I happen to catch.  Sorry I don't scour the internet looking for racial incidents against whites.   

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, AztecPadre said:

That's just as bad.  Violence should not be an answer to just about anything.  My kids are half white and I am have Sicilian, but my Sicilian side does not consider themselves white.  Stop with your trying to up my story.  This thread is about the 1 91 yo man not some contest to up somebody else.  Get a grip pendejo.

Violent people of any kind should be locked away for a long time. I'm just messing with you. 

And I agree, ALL violent pendejos no matter their color race sexual orientation should be locked up for a long time and forced to take anger management courses while in prison too.  Even tho its call "Correctional" Facilities, they do no such thing.  I think Kim K is on to something. Lol.  Did I just say that? 

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

You posted this story from CNN to try and make conservative Americans look bad as if anyone other there the attackers are complicit. There are hundreds of stories like this. Way to cherry pick. Tariq Nasheed does this on twitter all the time. It's lame 

Is that really what I did?  My intention was not to call attention to this poor old man getting beatin for being Mexican?  But, it was about party? Sorry brother.

17 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Here's a picture (right) of the woman who's responsible for this crime. 

IMG_1064.JPG

What the hell does it matter what color she is.  It was and is a HEINOUS HATE crime.  That is all I was trying to get at when I posted it.  Stop with the politicizing or racial connotations.  A 91 yo old man was beaten because he was Mexican.  That is all.  Nothing more.  

• Like 1