Sportsnut does this make you feel better

HSFBfan

13 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Didn’t know I’d lost it. This is a country that much blood was shed to found and keep free long before our narrow asses. I will always have a healthy respect for our Contitution, and the road that this country has traveled despite its imperfections. I’m guessing that you could care less about that. You just want the country to the way YOU want it. While I accept life as it comes to me living in this great land. Enjoy being angry and resentful. 

Maybe we should just rename the country. Instead of the USA, maybe we should be The Fractured Assembly of Multiple Cultures Intent on Furthering Their Own Specific Agenda in Favor of National Unity.  That would be more accurate.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, On2whls said:

Maybe we should just rename the country. Instead of the USA, maybe we should be The Fractured Assembly of Multiple Cultures Intent on Furthering Their Own Specific Agenda in Favor of National Unity.  That would be more accurate.

We can also just throw out the Declaration of Independence. Those people who died to create thi country were just war mongers anyways.  And while we’re at it we can declare Constitution to be a “living document” so we can change it at any time to fit said agendas. We’ll call it our “guidelines” instead. I mean really, what did our founding fathers REALLY know about future anyways, right? And the Bill of Rights?...We can rename that as well to the The Bill of You Have Rights As Long As Your Rights Dont Offend Me Rights. We can have one for each culture. Well, except white nationalists, they’ll have to assimilate (see above Bill). And we can add a special adendum for illegals. Vwalla! Everyone’s happy. 

On 7/14/2018 at 4:08 PM, Nolebull813 said:

People like Sportsnut are the enemy of America because their justice comes from sufferage and calamity. He would rather see white people die than black people saved. He thinks if bad stuff happens to black people then the only way to correct the issue is for equal bad stuff happen to white people. 

That is a pretty shitty way of looking at things. I see that a lot on social media. White people are villified and attacked based on historical outcomes that happened before they were born. A lot of people do not want equality. They use that as an excuse to try and get what they want. And what they want is white people to suffer as if that will justify things that happens decades and centuries ago. 

Make no mistake. Diversity is code for white genocide. Most minorities do not want equality for all. They want revenge. 

Very well said!  And when whites don't give a fuck about a certain "cause" or two, they are also considered racists. Its modern day bullshit fueled by media outlets. The age of "self entitlement" is in full swing.