Sportsnut does this make you feel better

HSFBfan

9 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

It was good to see they went through a progression instead of just shooting him. Must be nice.

"Before he was shot, Carver County deputies tried to subdue him with a stun gun, the station reported."

• Haha 1

People like Sportsnut are the enemy of America because their justice comes from sufferage and calamity. He would rather see white people die than black people saved. He thinks if bad stuff happens to black people then the only way to correct the issue is for equal bad stuff happen to white people. 

That is a pretty shitty way of looking at things. I see that a lot on social media. White people are villified and attacked based on historical outcomes that happened before they were born. A lot of people do not want equality. They use that as an excuse to try and get what they want. And what they want is white people to suffer as if that will justify things that happens decades and centuries ago. 

Make no mistake. Diversity is code for white genocide. Most minorities do not want equality for all. They want revenge. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

People like Sportsnut are the enemy of America because their justice comes from sufferage and calamity. He would rather see white people die than black people saved. He thinks if bad stuff happens to black people then the only way to correct the issue is for equal bad stuff happen to white people. 

That is a pretty shitty way of looking at things. I see that a lot on social media. White people are villified and attacked based on historical outcomes that happened before they were born. A lot of people do not want equality. They use that as an excuse to try and get what they want. And what they want is white people to suffer as if that will justify things that happens decades and centuries ago. 

Make no mistake. Diversity is code for white genocide. Most minorities do not want equality for all. They want revenge. 

This is just your guilty conscience talking as most whites know this country, under their control, favored racism and they ruled by it. And revenge is what they would be after.  

Not everyone has that as an aim. Funny you act as if you know what minorities think and I'd bet you don't have a damn one in your circle.  National stats support my claim too. Try branching out and talking to some POC instead of getting your soundbites from Fox News.

2 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

He was a mental case, not a common criminal who was out robbing and doing crimes.....Came fro what appears to be a decent family who may have been late in getting him care or he just blew before they could...He was a clean cut looking kid ....But, he did not comply.....And yes, he may have deserved that opportunity....In this case, you bet...

Blah, blah. Blah, I don't want to hear this bullshit excuse.  No other demographic gets this excuse and his ass isn't getting it either!  GTFOH with that.

Fox News doesn't say one word about it. 

90 percent of the media put out in the country in regards to equality is bashing white people. They even have brainwashed white people with guilt. Usually they have colored hair and long beards. Lol. 

Everyone knows there has been injustice throughout history. There's no way to not know. But it seems like the only way to give "reparations" is to create suffrage for the white race. That's the goal. 

It would take too much time to post different outlets and their hatred for white people. 

The fastest way to eliminate racism in America is for America to be united and everyone be on the same page in regards to what's best for the country. When people put illegal aliens welfare in front of Americans we will never be at peace. 

Trump doesn't see race. He sees all Americans the same. He is looking out for the welfare for all legal Americans. He has been trying to clean up the garbage and unite us all under one nation. 

If more people here had that mindset we would be a better place. But identity politics and victimhood gets us nowhere and creates resentment. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

90 percent of the media put out in the country in regards to equality is bashing white people. They even have brainwashed white people with guilt. Usually they have colored hair and long beards. Lol. 

Everyone knows there has been injustice throughout history. There's no way to not know. But it seems like the only way to give "reparations" is to create suffrage for the white race. That's the goal. 

It would take too much time to post different outlets and their hatred for white people. 

The fastest way to eliminate racism in America is for America to be united and everyone be on the same page in regards to what's best for the country. When people put illegal aliens welfare in front of Americans we will never be at peace. 

Trump doesn't see race. He sees all Americans the same. He is looking out for the welfare for all legal Americans. He has been trying to clean up the garbage and unite us all under one nation. 

If more people here had that mindset we would be a better place. But identity politics and victimhood gets us nowhere and creates resentment. 

If you're relying on media to get a feel for America you're already lost.  There is no widespread focus on getting revenge, we seek equality and fairness.  There are extremists on every side.  

Why is it the right thinks the media is biased towards trump, but no the be biased on anything else they report?  The answer is they are and have been.  

Would it be fair for me to say that all whites seek to oppress blacks?  

Actually I think blacks have been very forgiving in general for deeds done in the past, look no further than dylan roof and his acts, what do you think was the general response from the victim's families and the public?

59 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

NB for the win. 

Just now, Horsefly said:

If you're relying on media to get a feel for America you're already lost.  There is no widespread focus on getting revenge, we seek equality and fairness.  There are extremists on every side.  

As a half black/half white man working in the public sector, I often times get a unique perspective on perceived social injustices.

I disagree with that there isn't a movement to see the white man suffer. I see it, I hear it on a fairly regular basis. And it’s considered OK!!! That’s whats effed up. 

However, I agree that it’s not as widespread as the media portrays. Hence the reason we have no respect for our resident racist SN.Guys like perpetuate the problem. We get pissed because 99.9% of us don’t roll that way. And then he claims WE are he problem. Sad.

That’s said, I’m in California. The home of “diversity” and the guilty white man. It’s pathetic here. I’m moving soon as I retire. There’s nothing American about this state. I’d imagine that as long as I don’t go to Ney York or Illinois, I’ll be alright.

...and no it wouldn’t be fair. Point made.👍

15 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

As a half black/half white man working in the public sector, I often times get a unique perspective on perceived social injustices.

I disagree with that there isn't a movement to see the white man suffer. I see it, I hear it on a fairly regular basis. And it’s considered OK!!! That’s whats effed up. 

However, I agree that it’s not as widespread as the media portrays. Hence the reason we have no respect for our resident racist SN.Guys like perpetuate the problem. We get pissed because 99.9% of us don’t roll that way. And then he claims WE are he problem. Sad.

That’s said, I’m in California. The home of “diversity” and the guilty white man. It’s pathetic here. I’m moving soon as I retire. There’s nothing American about this state. I’d imagine that as long as I don’t go to Ney York or Illinois, I’ll be alright.

...and no it wouldn’t be fair. Point made.👍

A few people talking is not a movement.  Would it be a movement to remove blacks from America seeing that's the philosophy of white nationalists?   There are circles you could go into today and that would be the conversation and it would be ok.  

Now, what some blacks may feel is it's time for equal justice, so as an example if there is a war on drugs that is focused on crack then that should be the same modus operandi for dealing with the opiate epidemic.  Many just aren't sympathetic for the opiate epidemic as the crack epidemic was demonized in the black communities.  Again, equality is what they are seekIng not revenge.

27 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Why is it the right thinks the media is biased towards trump, but no the be biased on anything else they report?  The answer is they are and have been.  

Actually I think blacks have been very forgiving in general for deeds done in the past, look no further than dylan roof and his acts, what do you think was the general response from the victim's families and the public?

What the victims did for Dylan Roof is admirable and their choice, I'm not of that mindset... I would've been first in line to pull the switch, pull the hangman's lever, and sign up for the firing squad.

To go into a church after being welcomed and emptying magazines is an hateful criminal act that goes beyond color, to me.

Regards,

BGW

2 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

What the victims did for Dylan Roof is admirable and their choice, I'm not of that mindset... I would've been first in line to pull the switch, pull the hangman's lever, and sign up for the firing squad.

To go into a church after being welcomed and emptying magazines is an hateful criminal act that goes beyond color, to me.

Regards,

BGW

True, but it lends credibility that a lot of blacks aren't seeking revenge.  That would have already beeen done based on history. There are plenty of us in positions of power and there has not been a plan to enact revenge. 

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

True, but it lends credibility that a lot of blacks aren't seeking revenge.  That would have already beeen done based on history.

I know what the topic is and I didn't want to wade into it, because I'm seeing both sides of the fence and have seen some evidence to support both sides. I'm gonna let it marinate, I'll revisit. Just wanted to speak to the Roof incident and how I felt about it.

Carry on ,good sir.

BGW

5 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

I wouldn’t say most, but I can say with certainty that there are a number that do want revenge.  What’s particularly troubling to me is the attitude of first generation Hispanics that have lived pretty good lives here that feel that way. WTF?

3 hours ago, Horsefly said:

A few people talking is not a movement.  Would it be a movement to remove blacks from America seeing that's the philosophy of white nationalists? 

Oh really?  The overwhelming majority of whites don’t support removal of blacks or any other minorities from our society.  At the same time,those same white Americans have the right to be proud of and support their nation without be called racists.   

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Oh really?  The overwhelming majority of whites don’t support removal of blacks or any other minorities from our society.  At the same time,those same white Americans have the right to be proud of and support their nation without be called racists.   

"white" nationalists are looking for racial segregation.   Any other person who believes in national superiority over other nations  would just be a "nationalist"     

37 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

"white" nationalists are looking for racial segregation.   Any other person who believes in national superiority over other nations  would just be a "nationalist"     

I don’t know any white nationalists. Do you? I would imagine that club is pretty damn small. 

There are several definitions for nationalist Including the definition you just posted. Another one being simply “a devotion to one’s country”. Is it possible that 2whwels is right as well? I agree with what he said. 

I know that I’m a nationalist in terms of the definition that I posted. I don’t believe that our country is better or worse than others. And I’m as empathetic as the next guy.  But I believe in taking care of our own culture and citizens before taking care of others outside of our borders. 

13 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

I don’t know any white nationalists. Do you? I would imagine that club is pretty damn small. 

There are several definitions for nationalist Including the definition you just posted. Another one being simply “a devotion to one’s country”. Is it possible that 2whwels is right as well? I agree with what he said. 

I know that I’m a nationalist in terms of the definition that I posted. I don’t believe that our country is better or worse than others. And I’m as empathetic as the next guy.  But I believe in taking care of our own culture and citizens before taking care of others outside of our borders. 

Yes, there are white nationalists, the one getting the most publicity lately has been Richard Spencer and his alt right movement. But the KKK, neo nazis, skinheads are traditional groups.   

Heres a list of a few others:

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/ideology/white-nationalist

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

You have problems within your own borders.

You culture is not that of everyone here. You have to be diverse in your process at home. 

That is the problem.

No respect for anything other than what has come to be the dominant culture. 

Yes. WE have problems within our borders. All the more reason to only let in people who will not create additional problems. 

We do have a culture that is for everyone. It is slowly being eroded by people who don’t like America, who are living in guilt, and people who don’t WANT to be an American. It will always be of Judeo-Christian values for the foreseeable future. And if and when that day happens when it’s not, it’ll no longer be the USA. God help us. The culture is there. You just don’t like it. 

The problem is people like you. Complaining without solution. All talk on a message board. 

Nice broad brush stroke. I was born in Germany. My father was born in Mississippi. Don’t give me crap about I don’t respect other cultures. We live in the USA. Our culture, however you want to define it, comes first. Period. Most Americans respect other cultures, but they’ll be damned if it’s gonna come before OUR culture.

9 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

My comment to you was to get you to look beyond the words and see the message. As I stated before that, there is a wrong way to do the right thing. 

Many people have had good intentions but things are not what we want them to be but what they are. 

Ok I’m listening. What is the “right way”?

Didn’t know I’d lost it. This is a country that much blood was shed to found and keep free long before our narrow asses were even born. I will always have a healthy respect for our Contitution, and the road that this country has traveled despite its imperfections. I’m guessing that you could care less about that. You just want the country to the way YOU want it. While I accept life as it comes to me living in this great land. Enjoy being angry and resentful.