6 Pages of Spam

BUFORDGAWOLVES

33 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Give me keys to the mod tool box, I’ll clean it up. 

@LiberalDonaldTrump, as shop steward , you’re fired. 

Comish tender your resignation. 

Regards,

BGW

I stopped caring ,,, because low key I helped @PrepGridiron

@HawgGoneIt so many times and not once have I received a Thank you or unlimited reactions 

1. When Obama was president we never got hacked but since trump is president We are under attack multiple times a day

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

@HawgGoneIt so many times and not once have I received a Thank you or unlimited reactions 

1. When Obama was president we never got hacked but since trump is president We are under attack multiple times a day

Shaking My Damn Head, what ever happened to doing the right thing when nobody is looking?

It musta went away with Obama, huh?

BGW

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Dear member

Please do not contact the chief directly.  We certainly appreciate all members who contribute to site maintenance.  Our subcommittee on member recognition(chaired by @Guccifer) is running behind on distributing Certificates of Appreciation,. Please allow 4-6 months. 

Thank you for your continued vigilance and participation in our Neighborhood Watch program.

-The Comish

• Haha 5

44 minutes ago, The Comish said:

Dear member

Please do not contact the chief directly.  We certainly appreciate all members who contribute to site maintenance.  Our subcommittee on member recognition(chaired by @Guccifer) is running behind on distributing Certificates of Appreciation,. Please allow 4-6 months. 

Thank you for your continued vigilance and participation in our Neighborhood Watch program.

-The Comish

Wait??? Who???

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, The Comish said:

Dear member

-The Comish

Go ahead and make vacay/retirement plans....

Regards,

BGW

4 hours ago, The Comish said:

Dear member

Please do not contact The Chief directly.  We certainly appreciate all members who contribute to site maintenance.  Our subcommittee on member recognition (chaired by @Guccifer) is running behind on distributing Certificates of Appreciation,. Please allow 4-6 months. 

-The Comish

Why would anyone put Canes in charge of distributing positive acknowledgement?

#ImpeachThe Comish

• Haha 1