Colquitt gets two QB transfers!

ORabidOne

4 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

This should be GA motto

We build players here

We buy coaches elsewhere 

😂

We use the tried and true mantra of! "BUILD IT and they will come!" You get whatcha PAY FOR in GEORGIA!

I cain't speak for other programs BUT! The Colquitt County public school Packers don't NEED NO STINKIN TRANSFERS! WHY do you think that there are few takers? FIRST of ALL, they wouldn't be given a starting job. And secondly, not just anybody can go through the practice regime required to play for HOG AIR! 

4 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

I don’t know if it’s the weed that I smoke is really strong but I know what dogs say when they bark.. I’m legit dead ass .. I can tell if my dogs are hungry thirsty, if another dogs walking past the house, if he wants to go swimming  just by the type of bark

WELL, if you had cats like I do! They could just write you out a note, and there wouldn't be any misinterpretations!

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

True story. Kid and family came from Michigan. They had narrowed their retirement plans down to Hoover or Moultrie and chose Moultrie. 

The family is still here. Dad works as a jailer at Colquitt County Sheriff's Dept. and Steven is currently at UCONN full ride. 

You forgot to tell um about the fact that Cousin Rush wanted to find the most obscure QB prospect on the planet! So he sent his scouts out to every crossroads in the Midwest, in search of such a specimen! HELL, WHO KNEW that there was even a STATE next to Lake MEEEchigan?

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

I don’t know if it’s the weed that I smoke is really strong but I know what dogs say when they bark.. I’m legit dead ass .. I can tell if my dogs are hungry thirsty, if another dogs walking past the house, if he wants to go swimming  just by the type of bark

You need ta lay OFFIN dat Tift weed there pilgrim! What YOU need is a lil Jersey trim, to cool yor jets, before your coconut burns it'sownself out!😲

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Wonder what the 40 times are and will CC be able to keep pace with Lovejoy?

Betting these 7th graders already out benching Rufus. 

Havent heard squat total yet, gauging by the enthusiasm, 315 pound minimum per player. 

Regards

BGW

Our LAST Seventh grade phenom, had to sit out the eighth grade, due to growth plate issues! I believe he had operations on both knees to correct the problem! He was a 180lb. RB in the eighth grade! His name is Daijun Edwards, with an offer from the GEORGIA BULLDOGS as a FRESHMAN!

8 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

You need ta lay OFFIN dat Tift weed there pilgrim! What YOU need is a lil Jersey trim, to cool yor jets, before your coconut burns it'sownself out!😲

You probably should have given him that advice when he was little. It's too late now. His brain is like the very last part of a kid's fourth of July sparkler right before it burns out. Right when it starts burning your hand and you know it's the end.

tenor.gif.b978d4f80e907d2bf1559b6a3e3fbebf.gif

xD

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

You probably should have given him that advice when he was little. It's too late now. His brain is like the very last part of a kid's fourth of July sparkler right before it burns out. Right whennit starts burning your hand and you know it's the end.

tenor.gif.b978d4f80e907d2bf1559b6a3e3fbebf.gif

xD

WELL, he SHOULDA taken the O Rabid One method to tranquility, two tours in Vietnam! SEE how it mellowed ME?👹

Wonder what the 40 times are and will CC be able to keep pace with Lovejoy?

Betting these 7th graders already out benching Rufus. 

Havent heard squat total yet, gauging by the enthusiasm, 315 pound minimum per player. 

Regards

BGW

No HGH like you BOOfartians! Strictly MUSCLE MILK for HOG AIR!

SOWEGA rule!!! Hell yeah and there’s a reason for it, cause y’all are hollering about everybody, so “1 finger pointing out, 3 fingers pointing back at ya!!!”

Bahahaha

BGW

You had better be thankful that Cousin Rush don't have just two transfers from each of the eleven adjacent schools to Colquitt county! Or he'd beat the ATL ALLSTARS!

1 hour ago, hardhit1 said:

That’s cool but

i went to Moultrie real estate and it referred me to foreclosures

So there was a picture of a vacant lot and I first thought of Rab😆

ACTUALLY, THAT describes my former garage/apartment in Dothan, Alabumble, my beach front house in Highland View, FLAAAAWDA, my house on main street in Cordele, my gramma's house in South Berlin, my house on Fifth Avenue in Moultrie, and my ole high school! Vacant lots make for VERY short homecomings to be sure!

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

True story. Kid and family came from Michigan. They had narrowed their retirement plans down to Hoover or Moultrie and chose Moultrie. 

The family is still here. Dad works as a jailer at Colquitt County Sheriff's Dept. and Steven is currently at UCONN full ride. 

Damn must have had a Real Rough Life if ur only options to live is either Hoover or Moultrie lmao

2 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Damn must have had a Real Rough Life if ur only options to live is either Hoover or Moultrie lmao

I think it had a lot to do with getting his son to the best situation also. I'm sure there were a lot of variables at play.

Real estate valuations, job opportunities, people, and a system and coach that would work hard to get his kid some solid school offers. 

I think both Hoover and Colquitt do that. Colquitt of course offers a warmer year round climate and gnats, so I'm guessing that is what sold them on Moultrie. xD

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

Our LAST Seventh grade phenom, had to sit out the eighth grade, due to growth plate issues! I believe he had operations on both knees to correct the problem! He was a 180lb. RB in the eighth grade! His name is Daijun Edwards, with an offer from the GEORGIA BULLDOGS as a FRESHMAN!

Growth plate will never be considered with any part of your brain.