Colquitt gets two QB transfers!

ORabidOne

APPARENTLY, the Colquitt County PUBLIC School Packers, are reportedly set at QB1, for Rush ProPst's reign til 2023! This is to go along with their current junior QB, Jaycee Harden! The seventh grade team is headed by Nico Fann, who is said to be able to make throws of thirty-forty yards like no other that observers have seen, from a kid this young! And he is the heir apparent to incoming eighth grader, Zane Touchton, who can really spin the rock as well! I solemnly confess that their is recruiting going on in SOWEGA! As these kids were brought in by dear ole MOM, at BIRTH! GOOOOOOOOOO MIGHTY PACKERS, HOG SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIE, OINK, OINK, OINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!xD

8 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Lmao 2 years ago you said that about last years team lmao 5 loses later and now ur saying the same shit

FAKE NEWS! Two years ago, we didn't know if the GHSA(Gwinnett High School Association) was going to implement to the SOWEGA rule on Steven Krajewski!

As an aside, do you EVER WORK? Every time I post, THERE you are, sniffing my jock!

57 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

APPARENTLY, the Colquitt County PUBLIC School Packers, are reportedly set at QB1, for Rush ProPst's reign til 2023! This is to go along with their current junior QB, Jaycee Harden! The seventh grade team is headed by Nico Fann, who is said to be able to make throws of thirty-forty yards like no other that observers have seen, from a kid this young! And he is the heir apparent to incoming eighth grader, Zane Touchton, who can really spin the rock as well! I solemnly confess that their is recruiting going on in SOWEGA! As these kids were brought in by dear ole MOM, at BIRTH! GOOOOOOOOOO MIGHTY PACKERS, HOG SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIE, OINK, OINK, OINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!xD

Rab...have you started plagiarizing?

Rufus>>

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Ehh i never understand the nonsense that rab says anyway

It's like trying to understand what a dog barking is saying

He was being sarcastic because of how so many fans on here brag straight away about this transfer and that transfer. 

Football stars are bred, born and raised here. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Ehh i never understand the nonsense that rab says anyway

It's like trying to understand what a dog barking is saying

I don’t know if it’s the weed that I smoke is really strong but I know what dogs say when they bark.. I’m legit dead ass .. I can tell if my dogs are hungry thirsty, if another dogs walking past the house, if he wants to go swimming  just by the type of bark

5 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

He was being sarcastic because of how so many fans on here brag straight away about this transfer and that transfer. 

Football stars are bred, born and raised here. 

Was the QB last year born or raised in Moultire? Or anywhere near there? I thought it came directly from the Touchdown Club that his Dad liked what he saw in the CC program so he transferred his son all the way from Minnesota. I don't blame the guy. Just curious -- does the family still live there?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Was the QB last year born or raised in Moultire? Or anywhere near there? I thought it came directly from the Touchdown Club that his Dad liked what he saw in the CC program so he transferred his son all the way from Minnesota. I don't blame the guy. Just curious -- does the family still live there?

True story. Kid and family came from Michigan. They had narrowed their retirement plans down to Hoover or Moultrie and chose Moultrie. 

The family is still here. Dad works as a jailer at Colquitt County Sheriff's Dept. and Steven is currently at UCONN full ride. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

True story. Kid and family came from Michigan. They had narrowed their retirement plans down to Hoover or Moultrie and chose Moultrie. 

The family is still here. Dad works as a jailer at Colquitt County Sheriff's Dept. and Steven is currently at UCONN full ride. 

I thought his dad was a poster on here

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

And Rab running his mouth on forums?? 

Bahahaha.... ol dad has some restraint. 

I’d have Rab’s ass locked up a long time ago. 

Good stuff!!!

BGW

4 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

FAKE NEWS! Two years ago, we didn't know if the GHSA(Gwinnett High School Association) was going to implement to the SOWEGA rule on Steven Krajewski!

As an aside, do you EVER WORK? Every time I post, THERE you are, sniffing my jock!

SOWEGA rule!!! Hell yeah and there’s a reason for it, cause y’all are hollering about everybody, so “1 finger pointing out, 3 fingers pointing back at ya!!!”

Bahahaha

BGW

1 hour ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

I thought his dad was a poster on here

He has posted on here a couple of times, but, it was primarily because he could no longer hold his tongue at how Rab was posting about his son. 

In all honesty, I think there is only one active poster on here from Colquitt that actually has a kid on the team. 

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

That’s cool but

i went to Moultrie real estate and it referred me to foreclosures

So there was a picture of a vacant lot and I first thought of Rab😆

• Haha 1