West Monroe 6 Active NFL players, Colquitt County 1 Active Player

RedZone

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

Last year 5-5 Rickards put a 41-27 ass beating on 8-4 Bainbridge 

Rickards finished 88th in Florida and Bainbridge finished 66th in Georgia

does that count in your depth data? 

That too is a data point.

Should I start listing excuses now?

In reality, Rickards is likely better than their 88th Calpreps ranking.

8 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

That too is a data point.

Should I start listing excuses now?

In reality, Rickards is likely better than their 88th Calpreps ranking.

Both states are heavyweights. I'm one of the few that says Georgia is no lower than number 3 in any given year. 

I feel that GA has surpassed Cali. Now I know Cali can stack 20 transfers on one team and beat anyone from GA at any time but the GA depth would embarrass Cali. 

Texas, Florida and Georgia can interchange at any time. 

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, RedZone said:

Maybe that NEW Colquitt County Multipurpose Indoor Facility will help build a better Packer......

dnno.gif

You've made my point FOR ME! On the hoof(no pun intended) Colquitt don't out talent anybody decent! But it ain't the size of the hog in the fight BUT! The size of the fight in the hog!😈

30 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Both states are heavyweights. I'm one of the few that says Georgia is no lower than number 3 in any given year. 

I feel that GA has surpassed Cali. Now I know Cali can stack 20 transfers on one team and beat anyone from GA at any time but the GA depth would embarrass Cali. 

Texas, Florida and Georgia can interchange at any time. 

Cali???????????????? You show me ONE DAMN school that doesn't recruit the shit out of the universe, that is worth SPIT in Cali? Ask yourself THIS question? If da STACHE was ALL that, why hasn't he gone for the big money in college? HELL, even an assistant position at a major DI, commands mid six figures! It's because he's a JOKE, that merely recruits his way to the top! Look at Sanchez at UNLV as Exhibit B!

2 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Cali???????????????? You show me ONE DAMN school that doesn't recruit the shit out of the universe, that is worth SPIT in Cali? Ask yourself THIS question? If da STACHE was ALL that, why hasn't he gone for the big money in college? HELL, even an assistant position at a major DI, commands mid six figures! It's because he's a JOKE, that merely recruits his way to the top! Look at Sanchez at UNLV as Exhibit B!

You think any good team not in GA recruits

Unless you can prove recruiting then quit making false claims you can't back up 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

I just said that!!!!!

3 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

PICK ONE! Even Allen, during their National Championsdhip season, got Kyler Murray from across the stsate! SAME o SAME o with Katy, who stole Rodney Anderson from LOOOOUSIANER! And in Cali, they don't even try to hide it! Because they've ALWAYS been OPEN ENROLLMENT! I dated a senior at Wilson High in Long Beach in 1969, who lived in LAKEWOOD!

17 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

You've made my point FOR ME! On the hoof(no pun intended) Colquitt don't out talent anybody decent! But it ain't the size of the hog in the fight BUT! The size of the fight in the hog!😈

No, Colquitt sucks at producing NFL players...their players are as big as anyone elses if NOT bigger. It's YOU that's small.

Start some more "Colquitt program" is the greatest threads...and  everyone else's sucks.

#freakinfool

5 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

DO YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT MIAMI CENTRAL AND BOOKER T, GET THEIR stud homies from da HOOD down da skreet? C'MON ColOmbia fan! Wake up and smell the cocaine! And do you think that those pissain't schools in da hood, have the types of equipment and coaching, to play big time ball? They get a hand up from all those college and pro athletes in Dade county!

Give me 20 bottom tier D1 athletic players over 3-4 four and five stars any day.   That being said New Orleans/Baton Rouge area has the most top studs per capita.   They've always had studs come from the region.   Still, it's going to be hard to match the depth of some of the better Ga teams.  

Just now, ORabidOne said:

DO YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT MIAMI CENTRAL AND BOOKER T, GET THEIR stud homies from da HOOD down da skreet? C'MON ColOmbia fan! Wake up and smell the cocaine! And do you think that those pissain't schools in da hood, have the types of equipment and coaching, to play big time ball? They get a hand up from all those college and pro athletes in Dade county!

Lol. 

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

No, Colquitt sucks at producing NFL players...their players are as big as anyone elses if NOT bigger. It's YOU that's small.

Start some more "Colquitt program" is the greatest threads...and  everyone else's sucks.

#freakinfool

I'm STILL waiting for the WHY, you fools think that you're ALL THAT! And when you give a half assed response! I'm gonna TELL you why you boys SUCK as a PROGRAM!

Just now, ORabidOne said:

I'm STILL waiting for the WHY, you fools think that you're ALL THAT! And when you give a half assed response! I'm gonna TELL you why you boys SUCK as a PROGRAM!

Ain't really interested.

West Monroe produces NFL players.

Colquitt County produces dumbass message forum ORabidOnes.

7 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Give me 20 bottom tier athletic players over 3-4 four and five stars any day.  

You're not quite talking about Colquitt, but it's CLOSE! But they have four and five stars for LUNCH!

What these fools don't realize is THIS! STUDS ain't going all out on every play! And they are more than likely not going to play the whole 48! THAT'S when HOG AIR WEARS THEIR ASSES OUT!

2 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

You're not quite talking about Colquitt, but it's CLOSE! But they have four and five stars for LUNCH!

What these fools don't realize is THIS! STUDS ain't going all out on every play! And they are more than likely not going to play the whole 48! THAT'S when HOG SAIR WEARS THEIR ASSES OUT!

Meant to add D1 players in that comment, but I wasn't at all being specific about Colquitt.  Just a point on depth IMO being more important than a few big time studs.  

1 minute ago, 954gator said:

Meant to ad D1 players, but I wasn't being specific about Colquitt.  Just a point on depth IMO being more important than a few big time studs.  

WELL, Colquitt has finished in the national TOP TEN three times, and twelve semi final finishes or better in the top classification, since 1994! And during that time, they've had NO FIVE stars, and ONE FOUR star!

4 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Meant to ad D1 players, but I wasn't being specific about Colquitt.  Just a point on depth IMO being more important than a few big time studs.  

There is a Colquitt clip floating around cyber space! That has lil 5'-6" 145lb. Cam Singletary catching a pass in the flat, shaking a tackle, and streaking down the sideline and running OVER a 6'2" 200lb DI DB from Bishop Sullivan! A picture is worth a THOUSAND WORDS!😉