Kareem Walker has left michigan

HSFBfan

22 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I think we all assumed this would happen. Hope he lands on his fight with solid options. 

Alfano may be next. Hope not, though. 

Saban will not let alfano fail.....hell saban put up with crazy Tony brown. Alfano will be just fine at alabama. Hell be under the wing of someone more than likely. For now Walker is going juco

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

Former DePaul running back kareem Walker has left Michigan which was a logical move. Hes been struggling to get on the field and if I remember correctly struggling in the classroom 

https://amp.freep.com/amp/861620002

I thought I read a tweet long time ago from DePaul athletics saying kareem still at Michigan and it was just rumors.

ill be rooting for him but I never understood why kareem was so highly ranked (I think he was a top 5 ranked back in HS) .... he ran high, didn't have ELITE speed, and went down a lot on first contact. 

2 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

I thought I read a tweet long time ago from DePaul athletics saying kareem still at Michigan and it was just rumors.

ill be rooting for him but I never understood why kareem was so highly ranked (I think he was a top 5 ranked back in HS) .... he ran high, didn't have ELITE speed, and went down a lot on first contact. 

He looked good in that one game I saw him against bosco. But I agree with you. No it's not a rumor hes gone. He signed with a JUCO school in Kansas with Mitchell who didnt make it at Michigan or Rutgers 

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

Saban will not let alfano fail.....hell saban put up with crazy Tony brown. Alfano will be just fine at alabama. Hell be under the wing of someone more than likely. For now Walker is going juco

https://mobile.twitter.com/Antonioalfano99/status/872619235159232512/video/1

alfano putting that one on one work in .... would of nice to see his development at BC. 

Id like to catch one of his games somehow if broadcasted .... he should be dominating at colonia his SR year or wherever he is .... he should be a man amongst boys with 15+ sacks. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Antonioalfano99/status/872619235159232512/video/1

alfano putting that one on one work in .... would of nice to see his development at BC. 

Id like to catch one of his games somehow if broadcasted .... he should be dominating at colonia his SR year or wherever he is .... he should be a man amongst boys with 15+ sacks. 

I believe he is at rahway. He should dominate yes. And I believe under saban hes game will take even a bigger jump. 

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

I believe he is at rahway. He should dominate yes. And I believe under saban hes game will take even a bigger jump. 

sorry I'll have to see it to believe it..yes I guess I am a bitter BC guy but I find it hard to believe that this kid has all of sudden calmed down and applied himself while at public school..Saban will have his hands full for if a problem is not solved it only grows bigger.  A 15 year old with alcohol and anger problems don't just miraculously cure themselves by the time they reach 18. So allow the press to continue to gloss over his (and many other athletes) personal problems and just continue to write glowing on field exposes, I personally ain't buying it.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Mickeybern said:

sorry I'll have to see it to believe it..yes I guess I am a bitter BC guy but I find it hard to believe that this kid has all of sudden calmed down and applied himself while at public school..Saban will have his hands full for if a problem is not solved it only grows bigger.  A 15 year old with alcohol and anger problems don't just miraculously cure themselves by the time they reach 18. So allow the press to continue to gloss over his (and many other athletes) personal problems and just continue to write glowing on field exposes, I personally ain't buying it.

I understand what your saying but saban has dealt with plenty of headcases and they have succeeded. Hopefully being back at home is a better support system. If not I believe his game will be better in college than he is at hs. If not hell be out of alabama very quickly and saban wont even blink doing it

9 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I understand what your saying but saban has dealt with plenty of headcases and they have succeeded. Hopefully being back at home is a better support system. If not I believe his game will be better in college than he is at hs. If not hell be out of alabama very quickly and saban wont even blink doing it

that's the problem in the first place..he has no support network to speak of. From what I understand both parents have less than savory professions and after hearing what BC and the football staff attempted to do to help him (both time wise and financially) I can't see Saban or for that matter any other coach being willing to put in the time and risk the upheaval. Could i be wrong? of course and  I actually do hope that I am but count me among the doubters. My BOLD prediction is he transfers sometime between his freshman and sophomore years, we will be told it wasn't a good fit for him, and he will go the route of the above aforementioned Kareem Walker. Sorry boys but I'm in a surly Monday mood.

34 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

went down on first contact?......not when I saw him...he was looking for people to run over...I hope the kid turns it around..

Just now, Mickeybern said:

that's the problem in the first place..he has no support network to speak of. From what I understand both parents have less than savory professions and after hearing what BC and the football staff attempted to do to help him (both time wise and financially) I can't see Saban or for that matter any other coach being willing to put in the time and risk the upheaval. Could i be wrong? of course and  I actually do hope that I am but can't me among the doubters. My BOLD prediction is he transfers sometime between his freshman and sophomore years, we will be told it wasn't a good fit for him, and he will go the route of the above aforementioned Kareem Walker. Sorry boys but I'm in a surly Monday mood.

Listen can he go the route your speaking of very easily. And if he does itll be all on him. Hopefully he wises up and realizes the opportunity that alabama will give him. Hell be part of the one of the beat defenses in the country. Very talented players on both sides of the ball. Multiple draft picks. If he gives that up to be stupid than nobody will be able to fix him. Time will tell. 

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

Let's hope his Bama position coach is similar to a Marine Drill Sargeant. If not, he'll most likely not survive. 

I agree completely. Pruitt would have been that guy but hes off to tennessee. Does alfano follow him it's possible