The idiots at the GHSA do not really have a back up date.

HooverOutlaw

The Atlanta soccer team is the betting favorite to host the league championship day. So that day is probably taken. What happens if it snows that following Tuesday and Wednesday? They have no back up plan in place as of August 1st. 

They will wait see what the Atl metro teams are doing.  If the south teams would not host based on region rankings it will be moved to the Atl teams as host. If not they will fine some way to make sure the Atl teams have an advantage. 

I can see Tuesday morning about 10:30 with a little snow the games are cancelled with several team already at the Benz. Then the typical Twitter post from the GHSA we will let you know when you play and where. 

4 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

The Atlanta soccer team is the betting favorite to host the league championship day. So that day is probably taken. What happens if it snows that following Tuesday and Wednesday? They have no back up plan in place as of August 1st. 

They will wait see what the Atl metro teams are doing.  If the south teams would not host based on region rankings it will be moved to the Atl teams as host. If not they will fine some way to make sure the Atl teams have an advantage. 

I can see Tuesday morning about 10:30 with a little snow the games are cancelled with several team already at the Benz. Then the typical Twitter post from the GHSA we will let you know when you play and where. 

Would it be too much to ask the damn soccer boys to play on SUNDAY?

The GHSA actually does have a backup plan in case Atlanta United needs the Benz on that Saturday (Dec 8th).  It's just not a GOOD one.  They will schedule the Championships for the following Tuesday and Wednesday.  Why Tuesday and Wednesday?

I have no frigging clue.

If it snows...it will be no different than it was last year.  OK...OK...who am I kidding?  It will be what it will be........only Fred knows...cause he's The Shadow.

Rufus>>

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

For the longest time, I always thought HooverOutlaw was Coach Propst.

Eerie, ain't it?

Regards,

BGW

I've met Outlaw and have physically been close to Propst so I can assure you they are not the same.  After talking to Outlaw, I kind of understand why he is the way he is about Propst but still....

• Thanks 1