Trinity League Forum

Sammyswordsman

The Braves are pegged to win the 2018 League title. 

LA Times Sportswriter Eric Sondheimer wrote in 2010 about the firing of SJB head coach.  - "Kiki Mendoza served as the football coach at St. John Bosco High School for 12 years until 2010 when he was fired after the team did not make the playoffs. He was replaced by Jason Negro. Eric Sondheimer of the Los Angeles Times criticized the firing of Mendoza, stating "Yes, the Braves had trouble finishing in the upper echelon of the brutally tough Trinity League that includes Santa Ana Mater Dei, Anaheim Servite and Orange Lutheran, but who wouldn't?"[2]

Bosco football.jpg

4 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

A league of transfers and private schools? Sure. 

Not my cup of tea. 

Everyone already knows that.  Folsom would rather not play any team ranked higher than them.  They want no part of the Trinity league.  You’d rather get transfers from Sac Town and Reno, and play a regional schedule.  That’s cool.....

• Haha 1

https://www.ocregister.com/2017/09/19/trinity-league-teams-continue-to-dominate-state-national-rankings/

After Week 4 in 2017

This week, those six teams are among the top 14.

Mater Dei retains the No. 1 position it has held since the preseason rankings were published. St. John Bosco continues to be No. 2. Santa Margarita is No. 8, Orange Lutheran is No. 12, JSerra is No. 13 and Servite is No. 14.

In USA Today’s national “expert” rankings, which are put together by people, Mater Dei is No. 1 and St. John Bosco is No. 4.

In USA Today’s national computer rankings, Mater Dei is No. 2, behind IMG Academy of Bradenton, Fla. St. John Bosco is No. 4 in the computer rankings that have Santa Margarita at No. 16 and Orange Lutheran at No. 18.

All six Trinity League schools are in the CIF-Southern Section Division 1 football top 10 for the second week in a row.

Trinity League teams are a cumulative 23-1. The one loss was St. John Bosco’s to St. Thomas Aquinas of Fort Lauderdale, Fla., which is No. 3 in USA Today’s expert rankings

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, The Colonel said:

Everyone already knows that.  Folsom would rather not play any team ranked higher than them.  They want no part of the Trinity league.  You’d rather get transfers from Sac Town and Reno, and play a regional schedule.  That’s cool.....

LMFAO. Playing DLS week 0. Not bad if you ask me. 

Your entire league is a fraud. 

We have zero transfers. Even the Reno kids have attended all 4 years. 

SoCal is a joke. League full of helicopter parents sending their kids to 4 schools in 4 years looking to get their nut. 

That's cool though. 

13 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

SJB underestimated STA no doubt.  Thought they could just show up and win.  A couple missed chip shot field goals, and questionable First and goal series plays resulted in a stupid  OT loss

If you truly believe that, you should have your head examined. Your on the road playing nationally ranked team loaded with D1 players an you underestimated them. Yeah right!!

22 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

LMFAO. Playing DLS week 0. Not bad if you ask me. 

You had the opportunity to play the each year since 2013. Finally Folsom nuts up.

23 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

It’s a private school league, the rules are different. It doesn’t make the fraudulent, just better.

25 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

We have zero transfers. Even the Reno kids have attended all 4 years

When I go to the Folsom area on business here soon, I’ll be sure to share this with some Folsom realists.  I’m prepared to get laughed out of the restaraunt again.

27 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

SoCal is a joke. League full of helicopter parents sending their kids to 4 schools in 4 years looking to get their nut. 

Don’t mistake the Trinity League as being representative of all SO Cal.  Several non TL schools down here would have walloped Helix

30 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

That's cool though

If you hate Sammy so much, why do you emulate him?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, On2whls said:

You had the opportunity to play the each year since 2013. Finally Folsom nuts up.

It’s a private school league, the rules are different. It doesn’t make the fraudulent, just better.

When I go to the Folsom area on business here soon, I’ll be sure to share this with some Folsom realists.  I’m prepared to get laughed out of the restaraunt again.

Don’t mistake the Trinity League as being representative of all SO Cal.  Several non TL schools down here would have walloped Helix

If you hate Sammy so much, why do you emulate him?

You responded to FIVE of my posts? You must like me. 

And no- because the league is private schools playing under different rules doesn't make them better. Helicopter parents sending their kids to 4 schools in 4 years isnt better. 

The crazy thing is there are still a few public schools that could beat these schools. 

The Reno kids are not transfers. They have both attended as freshman and live in Folsom. Can you name a transfer? You cant. I will wait. 

5 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

You responded to FIVE of my posts?

No, I responded to each of the points in one post.  

It’s gonna be interesting to see what happens when the Folsom team does all the talking on the field.  

BTW, since, as you have claimed, you are solely responsible for setting up the game, will you take responsibility if your team gets blown out?  We already know what you’re gonna do if they win.

4 minutes ago, On2whls said:

No, I responded to each of the points in one post.  

It’s gonna be interesting to see what happens when the Folsom team does all the talking on the field.  

BTW, since, as you have claimed, you are solely responsible for setting up the game, will you take responsibility if your team gets blown out?  We already know what you’re gonna do if they win.

After we win- sit back. relax. And enjoy. 

46 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Not bad if you ask me.

I didn’t ask you....

48 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

It’s not my league, but it is still the toughest in the nation, regardless of how scared and angry you are.

50 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

We have zero transfers.

False

51 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

SoCal is a joke. League full of helicopter parents

So Cal is very nice. It’s full of D1 talent and there are many excellent HS football programs outside of the Trinity League. No parents suit up in the Trinity League, but the league is full of D1 talent....the best in all of CA.

😀

55 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

That's cool though. 

We agree on this. So Cal football is very cool! Thanks.

Just now, The Colonel said:

I didn’t ask you....

It’s not my league, but it is still the toughest in the nation, regardless of how scared and angry you are.

False

So Cal is very nice. It’s full of D1 talent and there are many excellent HS football programs outside of the Trinity League. No parents suit up in the Trinity League, but the league is full of D1 talent....the best in all of CA.

😀

We agree on this. So Cal football is very cool! Thanks.

Lol another one of Sammy's ten different names. 

You are a bigger joke than your helicopter overrated smog league. 

What a weirdo.