Trinity League Forum

Sammyswordsman

Just now, The Colonel said:

You are Chris Roat, the Folsom stat boy who keeps the scoring for Folsom games on MaxPreps.

LMFAO! You think I would intentionally clue you in to who I was on a whole other site, considering that clowns like you are lurking all day with different names!?

LMFAO who would ever be that dumb. You fell right for it, just like I just now caught you using a whole other new name!

What a loser and he couldn't even get his stalking correct! Lollllll

Paranoia

Paranoia is an instinct or thought process believed to be heavily influenced by anxiety or fear, often to the point of delusion and irrationality. Paranoid thinking typically includes persecutory, or beliefs of conspiracy concerning a perceived threat towards oneself. Paranoia is distinct from phobias, which also involve irrational fear, but usually no blame. Making false accusations and the general distrust of others also frequently accompany paranoia.. 

game_of_thrones_hall_of_faces_embed_2016-1.jpg

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

LMFAO. Playing DLS week 0. Not bad if you ask me. 

Your entire league is a fraud. 

We have zero transfers. Even the Reno kids have attended all 4 years. 

Folsom recently just got a transfer from IMG. I thought you would know that since you’re so tight with the team and in the know....?

Message me if you want more info

• Haha 1

Just now, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Stop spreading rumors. 

Don't be like Sammy and his 20 names. He still thinks my name is Robert or something like that.......................

I’m not spreading rumors I’m just seeing how much you actually know about Folsom and it turns out it’s very little. Do your own research block. I’ll give you some hints. Plays running back and will be a junior this season.

Turns out you really are just a poser fan. 

#exposed

1 minute ago, Extremely Humble said:

I’m not spreading rumors I’m just seeing how much you actually know about Folsom and it turns out it’s very little. Do your own research block. I’ll give you some hints. Plays running back and will be a junior this season.

Turns out you really are just a poser fan. 

#exposed

Actually: you are lying.

1. You don't even live in Folsom

2. You have zero connection to the program.

#Exposed

Just now, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Actually: you are lying.

1. You don't even live in Folsom

2. You have zero connection to the program.

#Exposed

LOL. 

Why don’t you ask your close sources? Oh that’s right, you have none. Just a high school football forum troll who happens to live in Folsom but was born in Roseville. 

Im not lying bud. Do your research before I expose you. 

• Like 1