Eagle just pimped this site

Ararar

7 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

I think I know why LOLOLOL but I'm grateful nonetheless. Hopefully he realizes he was cranky tonight and while we handled it incorrectly (including myself in that) 

WE ALL JUST WANNA BE FRIENDS!!!! I have both sites saved to my phone homepage. Locked and ready to go on the run, Gents

we need to stay in one place or we'll contribute to the erotion of high school football talk. 

Both other sites have been very nice but this is about our survival as a hobbyist.....

we need be strategic. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, noonereal said:

we need to stay in one place or we'll contribute to the erotion of high school football talk. 

Both other sites have been very nice but this is about our survival as a hobbyist.....

we need be strategic. 

I agree. National level high school football knowledge is extremely limited. Even some of the pollsters don't appear to pay attention as closely as this group of guys. 

I'm sure everyone can appreciate the strange situation we find ourselves in. I think we need some time for the reality and weight of the situation to settle in. To me, what we have had happen is the equivalent of a house fire that displaces you with nothing more than the clothes on your back and the will to go on.

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I agree. National level high school football knowledge is extremely limited. Even some of the pollsters don't appear to pay attention as closely as this group of guys. 

I'm sure everyone can appreciate the strange situation we find ourselves in. I think we need some time for the reality and weight of the situation to settle in. To me, what we have had happen is the equivalent of a house fire that displaces you with nothing more than the clothes on your back and the will to go on.

Maybe for you but I feel like a sheep whose lost it's flock, someone guide me back! Baa Baa!

Well, I've made my choice. That dude's shenanigans just sealed the deal.

Expect a new polls topic on this board (and this board only) once USAT stops dragging its feet.

Prep, let me know via PM if you have any interest in thevarsityboard.com domain. My goal was never financial, it was just to restore the community, but it looks like it's in good hands already. I might work on migrating the comp poll from the Google doc to an actual website (now that I have an unused domain lying around: usahsfootball.com).

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

LMFAOOO he blocked the URL completely. I can't even let the old guys know because if you type it- it blocks it out as *************** 

he's trying to kidnap them HAHAHAHAHA pretty sure I'm blocked soon

this makes no sense.... he posted he was fine with us gathering here... starting a thread in our support no less. 

Clearly he changed his mind.

I was real careful to respect his site, I even linked his thread to others rather than just say, come over to prepgridirion  

WTF, be a man. I respect if he did not allow the link, I respect that he did. I don't respect that he keeps changing his mind..... 

Oh well, he may still win if we can't make this happen. 

4 minutes ago, noonereal said:

mistake, only because we need a home and until we have one it just makes building the house harder. 

We need to name some moderators and get this ball rolling.

Of course PrepGridiron would have a lot of authority over that.

Most websites have a spamcheck tool available to the admin/owner, that keeps a record of pm's that can be accessed in order to keep users from poaching active members "behind closed doors" so to speak. 

This situation is unique as there is a gray area that no one is currently being poached from NHSF because it's gone. 

This guy thinks that because we landed there in between, that suddenly we were his and now his goal is to keep as many there as he can.