The truth according to Rudy....

DBP66

......."isn't the truth".......is this the best guy Trump can come up with to represent him?!...On Meet the Press yesterday he tells Chuck Todd "the truth isn't the truth"....and I'm sure the Fox news gang is in 100% agreement...O.o

...scary times when the President is calling the free press the enemy of the people and telling you the truth isn't the truth....and even scarier when his minions believe him....:$

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DBP66 said:

......."isn't the truth".......is this the best guy Trump can come up with to represent him?!...On Meet the Press yesterday he tells Chuck Todd "the truth isn't the truth"....and I'm sure the Fox news gang is in 100% agreement...O.o

...scary times when the President is calling the free press the enemy of the people and telling you the truth isn't the truth....and even scarier when his minions believe him....:$

wing nuts have always been some kind of special.....the new improved version of the wing nut is downright pathetic though.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

The Mueller witch hunt is NOT THE TRUTH.....It is based on a lie in totality....It will crumble too and honest people know it....

It's an investigation attempting to uncover the truth. 

It can not therefore technically be the truth. 

Grow up. I've heard that you are old. but your actions always said different. 

4 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

No,no....Based on a lie,by a bunch of people who never thought Trump would win.....If all you can do is comment about my age, that may speak volumes about you....It's a witch hunt based on a false made up FISA and a false  premise created  by liars... If You......... have faith in that witch hunt, my age should be of little concern to you....PS! guareenteed,  Iam in much better shape than you...

The fact that I'm sick and tired of reading your ridiculous opinions and poorly typed out responses for years already is what should speak volumes. 

All the rest is... *sniff sniff* stinky fodder. 

xD

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

No,no....Based on a lie,by a bunch of people who never thought Trump would win.....If all you can do is comment about my age, that may speak volumes about you....It's a witch hunt based on a false made up FISA and a false  premise created  by liars... If You......... have faith in that witch hunt, my age should be of little concern to you....PS! guareenteed,  Iam in much better shape than you...

this is 100% B.S...Trump wants you think this is all about sour grapes...the FISA application was re-newed 4 times and the Steele dossier was JUST PART of the info. that led to the search warrants...

if you listen to Fox news thay will have you believing (which you do) that the dossier was the only document used to get the warrant and the they didn't tell the judge it was paid by a poltical operative....WRONG on both...and Trump isn't acting like a desperate caged animal to you??...lashing out with nasty tweets and pulling security clearances...the walls are closing in...as he says "NO Collusion" as much as possible...:$

17 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Trump is not a politician, gets pissed and this investigation is going nowhere...It's a bad investigation.....

did you hear that Trump's lawyer (McGann) has met with Mulluer for over 30 hours....I don't think they were talking sports...;)

11 hours ago, DBP66 said:

Wassup there 66...

good to see you still banging that good ole same drum....

any thoughts on this piece?

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/russian-collusion-hillary-clinton/

I found it pretty entertaining....what you say 🤣

Thought you might like it....

11 hours ago, Troll said:

Wassup there 66...

good to see you still banging that good ole same drum....

any thoughts on this piece?

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/russian-collusion-hillary-clinton/

I found it pretty entertaining....what you say 🤣

Thought you might like it....

that drum is banging itself....you can't help but hear it unless you're a Trumper....any thoughts on Rudy's philosophy?.....the topic we're discussing....

I saw the word Hillary in your link and didn't waste my time on a women who has been out of politics for 2 years and investigated more than any person on this planet....;)

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

that drum is banging itself....you can't help but hear it unless you're a Trumper....any thoughts on Rudy's philosophy?.....the topic we're discussing....

I saw the word Hillary in your link and didn't waste my time on a women who has been out of politics for 2 years and investigated more than any person on this planet....;)

All good 66... was just ribbing you ;)

I know it bugs you that I hope this administration does well, but you know  I hope the same for any administration ie the dems as well.

Both sides have their corruption which needs to be vetted out....I say let the chips fall where they may. 

You know we only joust over which is worse anyways...

giphy.gif

• Like 1