60% DISAPPROVAL...

DBP66

rating for Trump and only a 36% approval rating according to the latest Washington Post/ ABC News poll......and now a majority of Americans want to start impeachment hearings...49% to 46%...it looks like the constant 24-7 "witch hunt" and "fake news" strategy has worn thin on the American public as they see the results of Mulluer's investigations...tick tock...tick.tock.....

3 hours ago, DBP66 said:

rating for Trump and only a 36% approval rating according to the latest Washington Post/ ABC News poll......and now a majority of Americans want to start impeachment hearings...49% to 46%...it looks like the constant 24-7 "witch hunt" and "fake news" strategy has worn thin on the American public as they see the results of Mulluer's investigations...tick tock...tick.tock.....

Still chewing on propaganda stats.....hoping.....spewing....and choking on your breakfast???

Must taste especially sour for you this morning...while most people here are talking NJ wins in FB.

Oh and by the way, your alarm clock seems broken.....

giphy.gif

hitting it incessantly everyday is not going to change the time of day...

time for you to accept your fate and chew on that breakfast a little harder....  

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, DBP66 said:

IBT/TIPP Poll has Trump down 20 points:

https://www.investors.com/politics/trumps-approval-midterm-elections-ibd-tipp-poll/

Real Clear Politics composite is below: (Rasmussen looks like the outlier)

Polling Data

Poll Date Sample
Approve
Disapprove
Spread
RCP Average 8/15 - 8/30 -- 42.2 54.1 -11.9
Rasmussen Reports 8/28 - 8/30 1500 LV 48 50 -2
ABC News/Wash Post 8/26 - 8/29 879 RV 38 60 -22
Economist/YouGov 8/26 - 8/28 1249 RV 43 52 -9
IBD/TIPP 8/23 - 8/30 902 A 36 56 -20
USA Today/Suffolk 8/23 - 8/28 1000 RV 40 56 -16
Reuters/Ipsos 8/22 - 8/28 2920 RV 40 57 -17
NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl 8/22 - 8/25 600 RV 44 52 -8
Harvard-Harris 8/22 - 8/23 1330 RV 46 54 -8
Gallup 8/20 - 8/26 1500 A 41 54 -13
FOX News 8/19 - 8/21 1009 RV 45 53 -8
Monmouth 8/15 - 8/19 725 RV 43 51 -8

538 has trump at                               -14.2%

Huffington Post has trump at          -10.4%

• Like 1

Keep telling yourself that as more and more people around trump are admitting guilt and begging Mueller for immunity.

By the time Mueller gets thru there may not even be a Republican left that isn't in jail.

No matter how many rose petals you try to put on the turd blossom, it still isn't going to smell good.

(whispering)....it's the deep state...but Hillary's emails...fake news...witch hunt...etc. is getting really, really old and perhaps the independents are getting really, really tired of trump BS.  We shall see.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Troll said:

Still chewing on propaganda stats.....hoping.....spewing....and choking on your breakfast???

Must taste especially sour for you this morning...while most people here are talking NJ wins in FB.

Oh and by the way, your alarm clock seems broken.....

giphy.gif

hitting it incessantly everyday is not going to change the time of day...

time for you to accept your fate and chew on that breakfast a little harder....  

you never disappoint....your goofiness has no bounds....🙄...propaganda??...you mean like saying/tweeting "witch hunt" or "fake news" as much as possible and having Fox news do the same 24-7...that kind of propaganda??....and you get extra credit today for being the first Trumper to reply in support of Donny!...as you were digging the hole you insert your head in a little bit deeper today...😉

52 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

NBC POLL LMAOOOO

You didn't even bother to read the post before you started with your answer.  The poll cited was ABC/Washington Post, not NBC.  What a doofus.

trump derangement syndrome.

Here, I'll give you a second try.  Look for the asterisks  (*****).   And try to follow in the future.

Polling Data

Poll Date Sample
Approve
Disapprove
Spread
ABC News/Wash Post 8/26 - 8/29 879 RV 38 60 ***** -22  ******

34 minutes ago, stanscript said:

You didn't even bother to read the post before you started with your answer.  The poll cited was ABC/Washington Post, not NBC.  What a doofus.

trump derangement syndrome.

Here, I'll give you a second try.  Look for the asterisks  (*****).   And try to follow in the future.

Polling Data

Poll Date Sample
Approve
Disapprove
Spread
ABC News/Wash Post 8/26 - 8/29 879 RV 38 60 ***** -22  ******

Ok hows this liberal channels.....same shit.......99% Hillary gonna win right lol

2020 is all trump and you know it

On 9/1/2018 at 11:33 AM, HSFBfan said:

NBC POLL LMAOOOO

OK, look at the latest FOX News poll which was done about 2 weeks ago, so it isn't quite as depressing to the right as their next poll probably will be.  It is pretty comprehensive dealing with lots of topics, issues and current views.  It's worth taking about 15 minutes worth to analyze.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/08/22/fox-news-poll-822.html

8 hours ago, stanscript said:

OK, look at the latest FOX News poll which was done about 2 weeks ago, so it isn't quite as depressing to the right as their next poll probably will be.  It is pretty comprehensive dealing with lots of topics, issues and current views.  It's worth taking about 15 minutes worth to analyze.

...the American public had enough of Trump's circus act-tweets-lies exc....it all caught up with him...he can't bullshit his way out of this investigation no matter how hard he tries and no matter how much help he gets from Fox news...tick tock..tick tock....

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, stanscript said:

U buy into polls way to much

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

U buy into polls way to much

Yeah, and the only poll you guys ever seem to mention is Rasmussen, never looking at the rest.

Polling is the best indicator we have to judge the mind of the electorate.  It's not perfect, but pretty accurate overall.  If you aren't looking at the polls, you are stupid.  You can bet that if Rasmussen had trump at 51%, he would crow about it ASAP and say it over and over again, without fail.  The greatest thing an aide could tell him is that he is at 51% in any poll.  Hell, he will denigrate any poll as a failed one, until it gives him a 51% or higher and then he references it as a "well-respected poll."  Too funny.

How's trump doing in the Rasmussen polls as of late?  Has he cracked that magical 50%?

14 minutes ago, stanscript said:

Yeah, and the only poll you guys ever seem to mention is Rasmussen, never looking at the rest.

Polling is the best indicator we have to judge the mind of the electorate.  It's not perfect, but pretty accurate overall.  If you aren't looking at the polls, you are stupid.  You can bet that if Rasmussen had trump at 51%, he would crow about it ASAP and say it over and over again, without fail.  The greatest thing an aide could tell him is that he is at 51% in any poll.  Hell, he will denigrate any poll as a failed one, until it gives him a 51% or higher and then he references it as a "well-respected poll."  Too funny.

How's trump doing in the Rasmussen polls as of late?  Has he cracked that magical 50%?

Polls were wrong on Hillary. Polls were just wrong on gillium in florida. I've stopped quoting polls  they are all nonsense. The sampling is so small. 1000 people or so is so small of a sample when you have millions showing up to vote. Idk I haven't looked at polls. I look at the night of elections. That's the only true poll that mattera

EVEN RASMUSSEN IS STARTING TO BAIL ON TRUMP

Rasmussen most recent poll:

Race/Topic   (Click to Sort)

Poll

Results

Spread

Tuesday, September 4

Missouri Senate - Hawley vs. McCaskill

NBC News/Marist

Hawley 47, McCaskill 47

Tie

Florida Senate - Scott vs. Nelson

Gravis

Scott 47, Nelson 47

Tie

Florida Governor - DeSantis vs. Gillum

Gravis

Gillum 47, DeSantis 45

Gillum +2

Quinnipiac

Gillum 50, DeSantis 47

Gillum +3

President Trump Job Approval

Rasmussen Reports

Approve 45, Disapprove 53

Disapprove +8

46 minutes ago, stanscript said:

EVEN RASMUSSEN IS STARTING TO BAIL ON TRUMP

Rasmussen most recent poll:

Race/Topic   (Click to Sort)

Poll

Results

Spread

Tuesday, September 4

Missouri Senate - Hawley vs. McCaskill

NBC News/Marist

Hawley 47, McCaskill 47

Tie

Florida Senate - Scott vs. Nelson

Gravis

Scott 47, Nelson 47

Tie

Gravis

Gillum 47, DeSantis 45

Gillum +2

Quinnipiac

Gillum 50, DeSantis 47

Gillum +3

President Trump Job Approval

Rasmussen Reports

Approve 45, Disapprove 53

Disapprove +8

Just a question......has any poll called u?? They have never called me. So I'd love to know who these pollsters are really polling

30 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

So Mueller has nothing. Wouldnt he go full indictment if he had something. He gave immunity to everyone. Trump should write back no collusion the end

First of all, the "version" you are getting is from trump people.  Without corroboration from Mueller anything coming from the trumpies is suspect.  It's not like they always tell the truth.  It's much more likely based on past experience that they are lying thru their teeth, again.

I have to laugh that you are trying to out-think Robert Mueller on this subject.  Why in the hell don't YOU prosecute the case.  Oh, that's right, you have no law degree and no experience.  At least watch some of the experts (rarely on FOX) that have a law degree, teach law, have actually prosecuted Federal cases or held high office in the FBI or Justice Dept.  Hint:  You can see many on MSNBC and some on CNN.

You have no idea what evidence Mueller has or what his tactic should be.  No idea.

Mueller ain't done, that's for sure.  trumpie is vulnerable on Emoluments, Conspiracy, Money Laundering and a host of other potential charges.  But keep thinking that it's ALL about collusion. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, stanscript said:

First of all, the "version" you are getting is from trump people.  Without corroboration from Mueller anything coming from the trumpies is suspect.  It's not like they always tell the truth.  It's much more likely based on past experience that they are lying thru their teeth, again.

I have to laugh that you are trying to out-think Robert Mueller on this subject.  Why in the hell don't YOU prosecute the case.  Oh, that's right, you have no law degree and no experience.  At least watch some of the experts (rarely on FOX) that have a law degree, teach law, have actually prosecuted Federal cases or held high office in the FBI or Justice Dept.  Hint:  You can see many on MSNBC and some on CNN.

You have no idea what evidence Mueller has or what his tactic should be.  No idea.

Mueller ain't done, that's for sure.  trumpie is vulnerable on Emoluments, Conspiracy, Money Laundering and a host of other potential charges.  But keep thinking that it's ALL about collusion. 

You couldnt pay me to watch CNN or MSNBC or any of those channels. I dont watch political tv. I read articles online. 

2 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

You couldnt pay me to watch CNN or MSNBC or any of those channels. I dont watch political tv. I read articles online. 

Is FOX also one of "those channels" ?

Do you ever vet the authors of those articles to see if they have some special knowledge and/or experience on the subject?

I wonder about your intellectual curiosity if your only source is articles you read online. 

You might look at an article from MarketWatch (owned by Rupert Murdoch's News Corp) titled "These are the most and least trusted news sources in the U. S." by Sue Chang.  This will give you an idea of where the best information is coming from.

image.png.9f5ed4580dcb3e43fcb18bae2b2de07a.png

If you read a healthy dose of mainstream media then you probably have a pretty good idea of what is actually happening.  

image.png

46 minutes ago, stanscript said:

Is FOX also one of "those channels" ?

Do you ever vet the authors of those articles to see if they have some special knowledge and/or experience on the subject?

I wonder about your intellectual curiosity if your only source is articles you read online. 

You might look at an article from MarketWatch (owned by Rupert Murdoch's News Corp) titled "These are the most and least trusted news sources in the U. S." by Sue Chang.  This will give you an idea of where the best information is coming from.

image.png.9f5ed4580dcb3e43fcb18bae2b2de07a.png

If you read a healthy dose of mainstream media then you probably have a pretty good idea of what is actually happening.  

image.png

I honestly haven't turned on fox news in months. I used to watch one show on there but as of the last few months I havent turned on any political channels. I do read marketwatch every now and again. I sometimes read politico and reuters. It depends on what comes up. Sometimes I'm interested other times I'm not.