WK 2 HS Football game Videos

DevilDog

20 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

My favorite parts are near the end... seeing Carter Boatwright #47 catch his first ever varsity td pass and the pick six by Jay Ward. 

Carter has been a "sleeping giant" of sorts till this season. Kid is a 6' 5" 200lb TE and a Junior! Glad I was in the right spot to capture that catch on film for him. Expect to hear that name and number more as the season progresses. D1 material there and hopefully his recruiting action will begin to warm up as he continues to perform on the field.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, GaWebDev said:

Carter has been a "sleeping giant" of sorts till this season. Kid is a 6' 5" 200lb TE and a Junior! Glad I was in the right spot to capture that catch on film for him. Expect to hear that name and number more as the season progresses. D1 material there and hopefully his recruiting action will begin to warm up as he continues to perform on the field.

They've been keeping him a secret. He caught a pass on a crossing route last year at the Corky Kell in Georgia State's stadium, and they never targeted him again until Friday night when he made two catches, with one being that td while being targeted twice. 

His dad played on the '91 team. 

Roots run deep in Colquitt.

• Like 1

Per Capita more Dreadheads in HS Football than any State in America.  I like Pho and my Dreads always got in the way.  Always needed some damn hair band to tie them back for that damn Soup.  One night watching a Florida HS Football game and saw a kid tie his back with 2 side Dreads and since that Night Pho Heaven.   Keep em Dreads Flowing FL.  I see em Knotty Dreads don't ya Know!  The 6:35 & 6:50 min. marks are like a Knotty Convention 🤣

THE WEKIVA DREADHEADS:  My new favorite OOS Team 😎

ONE LOVE 🤘

Related image

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Grayson just simply outclassed by BC!!

You actually watch the highlights? 

... all the way through I mean.

Watch passportplayas or whatever the hell it is... UTR has a very BC slant. 

Take away a free punt-was-dropped-by-punter TD... the scores 27-22... thats not exactly outclassed. BC was outgained by 60+ yards.

Grayson was definitely outcoached though.