Imhotep vs SJR starting at 2:00

tommygun58

6 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

What D1 offers does Your Quarterback Have?

i forgot 0

Offers don't make a player good... Obviously. 

Your guys have offers and here you are talking about how they're struggling. 

My guy is a game manager who has thrown to 9 different players in two different games, is 46 for 60sumpin with close to 800 yards and one interception. 

My kicker hasn't missed a field goal yet and has a 55 yarder under his belt already. 

Shove off! Small fry. xD

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Offers don't make a player good... Obviously. 

Your guys have offers and here you are talking about how they're struggling. 

My guy is a game manager who has thrown to 9 different players in two different games, is 46 for 60sumpin with close to 800 yards and one interception. 

My kicker hasn't missed a field goal yet and has a 55 yarder under his belt already. 

Shove off! Small fry. xD

Against some pasty powderpuff teams cmon dude ur bragging about stats against 2AA schools and a Mcceachern lmao  this is a National board Not the 7a Bush League Board 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Our Prodigy Kicker And QB needs to tighten up.. they are way to good to be playing that poorly last two weeks

See the above post. 

We are talking SJR scored 14 points against #222 Imhotep Charter and a down AHP. 

Trinity Catholic is #261 bro. 

Colquitt demolished them. 42-14 Their 5 star qb was falling on his ass to hide from the Hawgs when they came after him. 

6 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Against some pasty powderpuff teams cmon dude ur bragging about stats against 2AA schools and a Mcceachern lmao  this is a National board Not the 7a Bush League Board 

Small fry. 

:P

3 minutes ago, Ernie Keebler said:

If your Qb continues to play like he has been he will have 0 offers very soon. From what I’m hearing the kid is a head case. Doesn’t like authority and Augie is at wits end with him and his father. 

ohh boy...any part of that is true then a couple subpar games is the least of the worries. Hopefully his terrible play will inspire him to be more disciplined and open minded. And there is the whole damn parent problem again raising its head. Just ruining hs sports

8 minutes ago, Ernie Keebler said:

If your Qb continues to play like he has been he will have 0 offers very soon. From what I’m hearing the kid is a head case. Doesn’t like authority and Augie is at wits end with him and his father. 

I explicitly remember talking to a few Joes parents before the Bergen game last year in the parking lot (they were very friendly and will remain nameless due to their sons being on the team); among the things I remember they mentioned was that the father is an...interesting character...to say the least.

1 minute ago, Ernie Keebler said:

Charlie is a good dude. I really don’t think his son is he problem. If you watch Sjr offense there is no rhythm to it. Bad route concepts and heavy run. I believe the offensive coordinator needs to change his old school way of thinking 

well I said this pretty much the same thing after the loss to AHP..but here is another question though, is it the play calling or is it maybe Joe's lacks the talent at the skill positions to be more dynamic? I'll leave that to you SJR boys to answer for I freely admit I am not an expert on SJR's personnel 

4 minutes ago, Mickeybern said:

well I said this pretty much the same thing after the loss to AHP..but here is another question though, is it the play calling or is it maybe Joe's lacks the talent at the skill positions to be more dynamic? I'll leave that to you SJR boys to answer for I freely admit I am not an expert on SJR's personnel 

What were lacking is a Kai Dominguez or Ricky Jeune

no down hill WR1 threat... sharkey is a Chris hogan slot Reciever..... we had no coach for 2 weeks and limited scouting on Ahp and that charter school

we Know DePaul so let’s let this week finish out then we can judge SJR all we want

2 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

What were lacking is a Kai Dominguez or Ricky Jeune

no down hill WR1 threat... sharkey is a Chris hogan slot Reciever..... we had no coach for 2 weeks and limited scouting on Ahp and that charter school

we Know DePaul so let’s let this week finish out then we can judge SJR all we want

fair enough..