Serena Williams disgraces herself and then cries sexism

Bormio

As bad as McEnroe...and people thought he was a 'thug' too 🤔...

Worst part with Serena tho is her whole tirade was about how she was owed an apology after being 'warned' for a violation, and her coach (who is basically caught on camera) admits yeah we were 'cheating' (or not following the 'rules')...

Just a bizarro tirade, but I guess when you're expected to win and start to losing, that's her new thing

There has been a lot worse in tennis (even by her like 'physically threatening line judges' while on court 😖)  but this is really about the worst look the game could take on right now in the US and on the world stage.....

Yep it's just the US Open Finals people......

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

It’s Shocking she’s in the new nike ad with kaeperputz. The real victim  is Osaka who’s moment was stolen from her by some roid raging crybaby screaming misogyny. I saw video of The same chair umpire giving it worse to  Novak.... the best was when Espn was trying to tell us she’s the greatest athlete of all time. What a fucking joke! Like McEnroe said she wouldn’t  be ranked in the top 700 of men’s players. In 98 Some washed up pro ranked 200th swept both sisters 6-1 and 6-2 and he was hungover and he said he played like someone ranked in the 5-6 hundreds that day Too. Oh and he was smoking cigarettes between game change overs! What a disgrace her episode was but watch the left defend her hissy fit.

And to swear on your child about not cheating is garbage ..... like troll said the coach admitted it. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Mad because she is the best and knows it?

Yes, ONE of the greatest in women’s tennis. Absolutely. Greatest athlete of all time? Laughable. 

Plus, women before her had much tougher competition. Who’s Serena’s rival over the years? Sharapova .... overrated looks wise and on the court. Venus? What when they were throwing matches against each other years back predetermining outcome? She’s had no rivals the best before her had.... that’s not her fault but it’s true. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Mad because she is the best and knows it?

If she was the best, she would not need to cheat and then demand apologies for it when caught.....correct?

Certainly was not the best yesterday and proved it.....

McEnroe was 'the best' as well....still did not stop half the people in tennis from thinking he was a scumbag too...

Your certainly are not excusing any of this behavior because she happens to be a black athlete now would you?  

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

How did she cheat?

everyone loses at times

Who cares what people think when you are on top?

Not because she is black

because she is the best.

Look at her record and history in the game.

Then tell me different.

Coach was giving hand signals and coaching her from the stands all match....A big no-no in grand slam events....

If you have ever coached you can see it everyday with some helicopter parents in the stands.  A friend of mine after a (this exact ) argument, is now not allowed on High School grounds for doing the same thing at his son's tennis matches...

After a long volley where she dropped a point playing baseline, coach gave her a signal to press the net (also clearly shown on camera), that's when the ref took exception and gave a mere warning...…

The meltdown that ensued has literally ZERO justification, and evidences character.....

Whether she is the 'best' or even the worst is an irrelevant distraction, and certainly not worth putting forward as any excuse for these types of actions....unless of course you believe as Serena does, that when you 'think' you are the best, that the rules don't apply to you....   

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

https://www.newsday.com/sports/tennis/10-best-women-s-tennis-players-of-all-time-1.10632315

Hahahaha

10 best women's tennis players of all time

By JEFF WILLIAMSjeff.williams@newsday.com

10. EVONNE GOOLAGONG

9. JUSTINE HENNIN

8. VENUS WILLIAMS

7. BILLIE JEAN KING

6. MONICA SELES

5. MARGARET COURT

4. CHRIS EVERT

3. MARTINA NAVRATILOVA

2. STEFFI GRAF

1. SERENA WILLIAMS

ENOUGH SAID !!!!!!!

Serena is the best no question, the question is.... will Serena recover from this?

BGW

6 minutes ago, Troll said:

Coach was giving hand signals and coaching her from the stands all match....A big no-no in grand slam events....

If you have ever coached you can see it everyday with some helicopter parents in the stands.  A friend of mine after a (this exact ) argument, is now not allowed on High School grounds for doing the same thing at his son's tennis matches...

After a long volley where she dropped a point playing baseline, coach gave her a signal to press the net (also clearly shown on camera), that's when the ref took exception and gave a mere warning...…

The meltdown that ensued has literally ZERO justification, and evidences character.....

Whether she is the 'best' or even the worst is an irrelevant distraction, and certainly not worth putting forward as any excuse for these types of actions....unless of course you believe as Serena does, that when you 'think' you are the best, that the rules don't apply to you....   

She’s crying 😢 for an apology like 75 times I counted,, lol then she starts a rant on she plays the game for women’s rights and the judge would never penalize a Male

i was rolling off my chair laughing 

bitch shut up and play tennis you ain’t fighting for shit

Just now, Sportsnut said:

For the sake of my argument, 

I have shown the evidence that she is the best and that is all I wanted to say and I am not the judge.

The tennis world identifies her as the best ever and that is my point.

PERIOD

Certainly one of the best from an athletic perspective,  no doubt and agree.

That may have been all you wanted to say, but why were you compelled to say it??? Some people or 'fans' tend to overlook many bad traits of their 'hero's' based on whatever association or likeness they interpret.  Your timing and posts indicate support....showing support during such acts indicates either a disagreement with the rules in place, or an unhealthy bias towards this athlete...

Yes, many or even most in the tennis world would agree with your rankings, but that still does not mean a damn thing with regards to the current events and is a piss poor excuse for anyone trying to use it as such....

PERIOD  

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

You don't have that stage.

She does because she has earned it.

And her thoughts are hers and she is free to express them.

And when that stage crumbles, she will also have 'earned it' ….with those very same thoughts and expressions...

and BTW on-court is not the place to express them, and NO you are not free to express them on SOMEONE ELSE'S stage, the only question now is....will the fine be bigger than when she threatens officials ("I'll shove a ball down your throat") on court  during matches when she doesn't like the call....

What was the over under on that one again? something like 80K?

6 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Because someone said she lost so she is not the best.

READ before posting.

And they are not my rankings.

They are the tennis worlds ranking.

READ before posting.

NO.... Drummer called her a spoiled pompous brat, and you responded with "but she's the best"....

THEN LDT responded in disagreement...

You cover your 'cheating' as bad as Serena does....

Forget your 'read before posting' advise …..next time you should just try and remember what you have already posted.... 

• Like 1

Just now, Sportsnut said:

History will say she argued when she thought she was right and the Greatest female player of all time.

History will say that she argued and was penalized when caught cheating......

That you continue to color your own version of 'history' with rationalizations due to color... does not change this...

• Like 1