Serena Williams disgraces herself and then cries sexism

Bormio

10 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

LDT responded to my assertion that she was not the best.

READ before posting.

Yes your assertion came first......REMEMBER BEFORE POSTING...😆

You cannot therefore then claim that your assertion was in response to LDT...

pretty simple stuff...

and your assertion was in support of, diversionary, and in defense of the defenseless...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Wrong place for your comment. 

Her cheating was not part of MY argument.

Like Steffi, Monica Seles (pre stabbing), navaratoliva, Evert, Jean king couldn’t compete with Serena in their primes? ... .. don’t be such a prisoner of the moment. 

Just now, Sportsnut said:

What does one have to do with the other?

Could she not speak because she was speechless given the biggest moment of her life or did Serena's argument stop her?

Just plain stupid thinking.

Serena ruined her moment acting like an entitled spoiled bitch that thinks she can talk to a chair umpire like a fucking mob boss. 

3 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Wrong place for your comment. 

Her cheating was not part of MY argument.

Your argument is not quantifiable and non-existent.  The point I raised is why you would defend bad behavior with such an argument in the first place.

your back peddling  to say it was only in response (to as yet/then unmade claims) is well documented here as untrue and a farce....so the question remains why you would jump to the defense of  any athlete  upon such behavior if you were not a fan for all the wrong reasons...

That question remains unanswered and still stands...

2 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

You can change the subject if you wish.

Serena Williams may be singled out for drug testing. The question is why.

Because she’s built like a brick shithouse.... she may be natural .... I suspect not. Just my opinion. 

Nadal is/was an EPO blood doping cheat but he never really got caught technically. 

1 minute ago, Sportsnut said:

The website Deadspin revealed data this month that suggested tennis was trying to explain how Serena Williams is so great, still, even as a new mother in her mid-30s after a dangerous delivery of her baby girl. Deadspin showed that Williams was tested for banned performance-enhancing drugs significantly more often than her competitors.

She should be tested more.... sorry. & If she was totally clean she wouldn’t complain about being tested more.... #LanceArmstong 

1 minute ago, Sportsnut said:

Once again that label is applied.

Your're the bitch for crying about a woman you clearly resent for being great at what she does.

I root for Serena because she’s American .... not because of the color of her skin. But after last night? Fuck her. That was garbage.... and in a final! 

5 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

I never did.

Show us all where I did.

I said she would argue when she thought was right.

Nothing more

Nothing less.

Poor thing you.

Read before posting.

your first post on topic.....in defense of Serena by claiming "she's the best"...and ignoring the cheating and the meltdown.  

Poor thing you... 

Sportsnut

• Advanced Member
  •  
  • Sportsnut
  • Members
  • 9,459 posts
14 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

As I said before, she is a spoiled, secular brat...Pompous and arrogant too...Her Dad, Richard, was worse,much worse..

Mad because she is the best and knows it?

Thanks

enjoy your day

• enjoy your day....
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

So sad.

A grown man playing with pictures like a 2nd grader.

Limited vocabulary huh?

You your words child.

some people play to their audience....and some audiences (as proven in this thread) don't even have the ability to understand that... 

quick question....which picture do you identify more with.... as Serena being "the best"....

this one..

giphy.gif

or this one...

giphy.gif

?

BTW she should stick to tennis.....her twerking sucks....maybe her coach should give her some twerking hand signals...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

Could be a linebacker for the Dolphins...  

Not my type, but there's ton of guys who would love having a woman that they could make a bunch of baby linebackers with...

So if it is actually natural, that's probably a compliment and not any insult.

If the comment was made because you think that it's not (natural) then you 'might' have a point.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

John McEnroe was also a major spoiled, egregious brat.....I forgot about him and Connors with their behavior,which, was used under the guise of being competitive.....Lot of brats in tennis, not just this BIG FEMALE.....

That was my point before, this is certainly not the worst behavior...in fact the farce they are trying to spin this into now is even more offensive...

The problem now is you now have idiots on TV pulling every spin trick imaginable to play this off...
..., as actually big bad SEXISM at work!?! đŸ€ŁÂ 

All the news channels pumping out the "TOTALY IGNORE ANY AND ALL VERY REAL INFRACTIONS...THEN DISCUSS AD NAUSIUM TOTALY UNRELATED VICTIM BS to DEFLECT"  😒. 

100% broke all the rules, PROVEN, multiple times, now accepts 0% responsibility for her own actions an tries to play victim. Pretty disgusting.  I could have given her a pass had she woken up the next day and just said "Yeah I had a meltdown on what I thought was a bad call", but to just point fingers at everyone else is morally corrupt as well...  

MSM just keeps digging their own hole deeper...as this kind of crap keeps hitting more aspects of life, it keeps getting more exposed...and more will wise up...

MSM is riding the wrong horse (like the Emperor's New Clothes) and has been for a while now...

giphy.gif

More disgusting than Serena's meltdown, but on par with her subsequent denials...

• Like 3